.........

The elves had been a part of mankind, or at least that what was my parents, grand parents, and great grandparents had told us all our lives, the elves had wisdom, Magic, and beautiful bodies they helped mankind rise of the ashes of extinction as I was told in school, I have a degree in health went to school for years to become a doctor. But due to the fact that my family wasn't noble or middle class I was assigned to be a programmer, it was a underpaid job that the government gave humans like me, often most of us, humans had low paying jobs, but a few humans got to live life, but "they" always had a price for luxury. Mankind's government was ruled over by mostly Elven nobles, and their so called princes and princesses bunch of stuck up righteous assholes if you ask me, a lot of the woman were married away to elf's to keep them away from the slums where most of us humans lived and most of us Male Humans often died from overworking, or dying of hunger. The Male Elves.......no that's not the right word..........feminine male elves or traps as they are called in their society........got education but decided to become prostitute because our government is screwing up our society, but I always knew Elves were horrible I hated them so much, when I finally got done with my school I wanted to help everyone Elf and humans but the government made me become a programmer. I had so called "friends" who were elves that said they would help me out but all I felt was hatred towards them. The only Elves I had sympathy for was the feminine looking one, the male.....feminine ones they couldn't use magic real well, so they often sold their bodies aka why most become prostitutes, I feel sorry for them they have such beautiful bodies and they have to use their bodies to make ends meat, the king and queen must be tyrants.

As I laid down in my bed I heard a knock, I pulled my covers over me, breathing softly as I heard my door open I heard soft, gentle footsteps.
"I'm headed out Josh." Said a voice.
"Have fun slaving away." I Said in a hateful voice.
"Josh it's not like that the government will help us out soon." Said the voice kissing my cheek.
"Yeah I bet." I Said placing my hand against the back of my head.
"They had to Josh." Said the individual.
"Whatever those things were the only family I have left, the only thing to remember father and mother by Go to your stupid work, don't bother worrying I'll probably drop dead tonight." I announced. I heard my door shut close as I sat up, I breathed out and grabbed my shoes slipping them on feeling the black collar around my neck.
"Equal for all huh? My ass." I Said leaving my house locking the door. As I glanced to my neighbors house I saw him talking with one of the Elven prostitutes who came around our little neighborhood. I breathed out walked to work, it seemed quiet today I waved at a few of my neighbors. I stayed quiet never saying a word just nodding and smiling softly. As I made it to work I sat down at my desk typing away. As I worked I heard my coworker sit behind me typing slowly as I typed.
"Did you hear about what's been happening?" Asked my co worker.
"I don't really care but ur gonna tell me anyways." I Explained typing.
"One of the kings many sons has been stricken to bed." Explained my coworker.
"Probably from using too much of there mana on a daily basis if they use their magic or overuse their magic it could make them sick, or even bed ridden in the worst case scenario, but I'm sure the stupid kid will be fine." I said annoyed.
"You seem to know a lot about them huh? I thought you didn't like elves?" Commented my coworker.
"............" I stayed quiet not commenting focusing on my work as I typed I breathed out.
"Too bad for the majesty's kid." Said my coworker.
"Maybe a loss of one of their brats will actually get those tyrants to give us better living conditions." I Explained as I leaned back in my chair.
"I doubt it but I did overhear that "we" have be getting taken away to the castle." Explained my coworker.
"Yeah I noticed it but it's mostly men who have getting taken, a few last month." I Said.
"You think the princes have a thing for men?" Asked my coworker.
"ANYONE A DOCTOR?!" Yelled a voice entering the building. My coworker next to me glanced at me and everyone looked at the person standing who rushed in with a blank stare, I pulled out a cigarette and lit it with my lighter, inhaling the cigarette between my lips, as I exhaled blowing out a cloud I heard the individual leave the building.
"I thought you took a oath when you finished schooling?" Asked my coworker looking at me a little frustrated.
"The government took away my license and so I recalled my oath, to our kind and the elves." I Explained as I held my cigarette in my hand.
"Don't you have connections towards the nobles and the king and queen?" Asked my coworker.
"That was a long time ago when I was a kid besides I wonder what they are gonna do." I Said with a smile on my face.
"Whatcha mean?" Asked my coworker.
"Nothing." I Said as I got up.
""HOLY SHIT YOUR ALREADY DONE?!"
"Yeah it was easy have fun." I Said as I got up and left. As I left the building I noticed someone familiar.
"Not helping a human who asked for help huh?" Asked the shadowy figure. As I inhaled my cigarette then blew out grey toxic smoke. I noticed it was midnight I sighed.
"What does one of the Queen's lackies want with me?" I Asked.
"To help her son." The shadowy figure asked. I smiled with a devilish grin.
"Hm not gonna happen crack head." I Said a second letting I felt something against my neck.
"You little brat!?" The shadowy figure complained. I smiled with no hesitation in my eyes.
"Why so aggressive I thought the prince had amazing doctors to care for him?" I Asked looking at the shadowy figure.
"You know BETTER than anyone else what he yearns for!?" Yelled the shadowy figure.
"Hm it's so obvious after all it is Said in Elven prophecy he takes after the Angel of love." I Explained I felt the blade against my neck pull off.
"Yeah he was bestowed upon and takes immense, love from the Angel Hadraniel, he yearns for love from the one he desires the most." Said the figure.
"Hm have fun finding that for him because your kind is the reason he lost it in the first place." I said before walking off.

Yeah I remember that day 18 years ago I was 3 and the young prince was 5, my parents were very close to the nobles and majesty's of the Elven race. My parents were doctors, personal doctors to the king and queen, my parents wanted me to follow in their footsteps, but due to some jealous noble men and women of the Elven court, my parents were framed with stealing from the king and queen and were executed in the old downtown of London. The king and Queen made didn't kill me but they riped out and tore my tentacle hair that I was born with, I remember it all to well I screamed, begged, and pleaded for them not to but they just laughed at smiled as they did, the prince who I had been with didn't look at me all he did was look away avoiding looking at me, but the day I was ordered to go to the slums and live in my new home before I departed the young prince smiled and hugged me. He said "I'll always love you baby." I didn't care those words no longer meant anything to me, the king and queen were there when he said that to me and I saw how shocked they were when I didn't say anything walking away. I sometimes wondered did they regret those actions so long ago having their guards rip my precious tentacle hairs out even when I begged and cried for them not to, I wonder so very deeply but it was fleeting as the years went by I longer felt the urge to huge people or even keep anyone close I didn't yearn or want it. It was just a reminder of "him" the one who couldn't help me in my time of need.

(Sorry guys but it's a little dark but it'll get better I promise hehe)