Leaving

As I opened my eyes I saw Alexis asleep I grabbed my tentacle plant around my neck and rip it off laying it next to Alexis as I got up I felt something grab my arm. I glanced back and saw Alexis glaring at me.
"Sit!?" Demanded Alexis. I shook my head and pulled my arm away.
"Bye." I Said as I walked out of his room, I walked down the stairs seeing Fiara sitting on the couch downstairs.
"Your so stupid seems my little brother has already started to mark you huh?" Asked Fiara in a playful and gentle way. I put my hand against my neck and felt a trace of magic around my neck.
"It's a rather simple one, the love spell or mark of a royal prince or princess." Said Fiara.
"I already know it don't you remember your stupid brother put it on me when I was a kid, to  embarrass me in front of everyone." I Said pulling my hand off my neck.
"Your so dumb, you know that mark has many other properties." Explained Fiara.
"Yeah, I know it's a symbol of the partner or master's ownership, the more marks the symbol has the more it shows off the nobility." I Said.
"Hm it's rather a tru-" Fiara gets cut off.
"Quiet, our marks as royalty are firm, and absolute  once, we have marked a servant, or partner they belong to that individual." Explained Alexis as he glared at Josh.
"Hm mark their love ones huh? What a load of crap all I was, WAS TOY YOUR FILTHY HANDS TO TOY WITH HUMILATE ME, DEGRADE ME, AND LEAVE ME TO DIE THIS SYMBOL IS EVIL........and I've outgrown you." I Said as I breathed out.
"That's not even true I loved you, more than anyone that's why I marked you when we were children because I wanted to make you my only one." Explained Alexis as he walked down the stairs. I shook my head and stormed out running off in the distance.

"He's not wrong little brother our mark is evil to a fault." Said Fiara.
"I don't see it that way Marking our partners is a symbol to present to the public, besides the dark elves are worst than ours they enslave men and women to breed, we don't we use it to bring pleasure and ease to our partners." Explained Alexis as he smiled sitting down on the last step of the stairs.
"How'd you know he was your "one". " Asked Fiara.
"It was stormy night everyone was gone off to their duties, it was just me and Josh, josh was in another room reading from a book, the thunder was loud and furious. It scared me so much, I ran to Josh and asked him to hold me, and he did I sat on his lap, he rubbed my back telling me everything was gonna be alright, but I scared I wanted to feel warm and safe, so I asked a very personal question to him, I remember it so well......I asked Josh if we could kiss, he said yes and told me he would do anything to make me feel better but when we kissed I felt a extreme warmth over flow into me, but my mind went blank, I could think about was his lips, they were so soft, I wanted more and presses against him, slightly adding tongue pushing it into his mouth, I explored his mouth and gripped him tightly, as I pulled away I knew I had to make him mine, but I already did the mark was upon his neck when we finished. He was tired, and I wanted to kiss more, so we kissed throughout the night and when I woke up Josh was gone." Explained Alexis.
"I wondered why you were always asking him about his lips, he would always get embarrass when I asked who his first kiss was, it's so very cute, Go after him if your this serious about him." Said Fiara.

Alexis leaves

(Hahah short one god I'm evil lol oh well I'll get back to writing soon been trying to get waver done in fgo hope everyone has a happy new year)