A old remembrance

As I sleep, I feel something run through my hair, as I turn on my side, I feel something push under my legs moving me on my back.

"Morning young master.............nurser. Lucy, what are you doing?" Asked shalltear.
"Seems the little one wants to explore his new "toy" ". Said Kris sitting next to the bed in a chair.
"Aren't you supposed to be leaving soon?" Asked shalltear.
"Yes, we leave in a few hours." Said Kris.
"Urgent business?" Asked shalltear.
"Yes." Said Kris.
"Gonna miss him?" Asked shalltear.
"He is MINE, not yet, but, I will win him over, my tentacles have gotten quite attached to him." Said Kris. Lucy whines loudly.
"Lucy knock it off, besides the king and queen have accepted our request for the doctor for a time, so he'll be with us soon, just temporary." Said Kris.
"I'm surprised they agreed." Commented shalltear.
"We had convince the king, bit especially tue queen that the one guarding josh, is extremely devoted." Said Kris.
"Old family friend?" Asked shalltear.
"She goes by the name of Dark blade." Said Kris.
"Dark blade?" Asked shalltear.
"It's a enchanted cursed katana reverse blade." I said rubbing my eyes. Lucy whined happily and pushed against my lips.
"Hey hey, don't be rude." Said Kris. Lucy pouted.
"You've heard of this Dark Blade young master?" Asked shalltear.
"Let's just say, I'm aware of your black hands." I spoke.
"Black hands?" Asked shalltear.
"They are our elite soldiers, who mostly carry out assassinations, and covert black ops." Said Kris.
"Wary of them?" Asked shalltear.
"I don't trust pet dogs of royalty." I said.
"Yet, you now have a eastern hair tentacle after you." Kris said grinning. I grab Lucy and push him into kris's mouth. Lucy squirms and quickly pulls out of her mouth and begins crying.
"Big baby." I said laying back down on the bed. I felt the nurser pinch my thighs, as it does I feel needles in my inner thighs.
"Still hydrating my body huh?.....God I'm so useless, it'd be better if they just let me die." As I spoke that sentence, I felt the nurser squeeze hard against my thighs and Lucy jumped on me wrapping tightly around my neck, them both shaking.
"Lucy wouldn't last long, he'd probably die from heart break, and that nurser, I bet he thinks the world of you." Said Kris. I glanced seeing the nurser and Lucy form one hand each pressing them on my face.
"Can you not?" I said flustered thr nurser and Lucy giggle, I feel Lucy loosen and form another hand, as the nursers release of joshs face, he forms hands pushing underneath my thighs gripping them.
"Uh?" I asked.
"Oh? Lucy you mustn't be so rash." Said Kris picking Lucy up.
"What was he gonna do?" Asked shalltear.
"He was gonna release his musk into joshs system." Said Kris.
"I thought?!" Said shalltear.
"Hehe, yeah this one has made up his mind, but for now, I wont allow him to, it's still to early." Said Kris.
"Your stupid, I don't need two, I can take care of myself." I said.
"This breed of hair tentacles is very possessive of his master, and they grow fast, he's only had one taste, and he already prefers your taste to others he's had." Said Kris.
"Just shut up." I said turning in my side.
"I'll see you in a little bit." Said Kris.

As a few weeks went by, I still had to have needles in my thighs as I slept. I felt someone sit me up.
"Hello love, feeling better?" Asked Kris.
"Its that already huh." I asked as I pulled the needles out of my inner thighs, I felt blood begin to run down my thighs, I felt kris's tentacles pull the covers off and wrap around my thighs quickly. The nurser purrs in her sleep.
Kris smiles and picks him up putting him on her neck carrying Josh out of the palace.
"God thr sun's not even up." I complained.
"Oh hush." Said Kris kissing josh on the neck.
"Can you not?!" I said embarrassed. Kris giggled and walked up to the plane, as she walked to the back she set Josh in the bed, as I laid down in the bed, I felt something moving around and quickly jumped out of the bed falling on the ground.
"Ow." I said rubbing my knees.
"Its just a hair tentacles, he seems to remember you." Giggled Kris. As I got up, i felt the hair tentacles grab me and pull me into the bed pulling the covers over me.
"Uh?" I asked. I felt the hair tentacles wrap around my neck running tentacles through my hair.
"Wait a minute, I only know of one that messed with my hair and was this clingy compared to my nurser. The hair tentacles giggled and whines against my neck.
"Haha yeah that's Lucy, he's grown quite a lot." Commented Kris.
"Thats a understatement, he's practically the size of my nurser." I said.
"Nina wanted him to be perfect size, plus je wanted to get as big as your hair tentacles, he was getting jealous of your nurser." Said Kris.
"Good grief, theirs nothing to he jealous of." I said turning on my side.
"Now, now, be good, or he might want to touch certain places." Said Kris.
"Huh?!" I said.
"Well, when we left that day, he wanted Nina and mines juices, he was very sad not being with you, and he's had to substitute your juices by sucking on others though he had quite a rough one on that since most would just pull him out or they would cry like you did, so he would end up pumping them with musk." Said kris..
"Thats.......nevermind, you probably already know." I said yawning rolling back on my back. I saw Kris put my nurser next to me. I smiled and put my hand on my nurser.
"I love you." I said kissing the nurser, hearing him purr louder in his sleep.
"Do you mean it?" Asked Kris.
"I don't say it lightly." I said, as I closed left eye breathing softly, I felt something poke my thighs.
"Greedy little bastard." I say I feel a hand touch thr top of my head.
"Hm?" I asked.
"Seems he wants to comfort you." Said Kris.
"Ugh, yeah yeah, I get it, everyone thinks holding my thighs makes me aaaaaaaa." I yelp at the sudden hands against my inner thighs.
"Did you just moan?" Asked Kris.
"SHUT UP?!" I shout flustered. Kris glances and sees Lucy swaying happily and forms to other hands rubbing joshs neck.
"Csn you not?!" I shouted. Kris giggles and pets lucy.
"Get some rest love." Said Kris.
"Ugh." I said, as Kris leaves the room, I feel Lucy rubbing my inner thighs.
"It was a......a surprise!......yeah......." I said flustered Lucy moves his hands up to my face and rubbed ears.
"Stop buttering me up, I already know what you want." I say flustered. Lucy sways happily and releases the formed hands on joshs face and wraps tentacles around joshs waist and neck.
"Just get it over with." I say embarrassed. Lucy rubs his tentacles against my ear, forming a tongue pushing into my ear licking inside, I leaned head back gasping. I felt Lucy wrap tighter around my neck, I panted heavily, Lucy immediately formed hands and pushed against face pushing its tentacles into my mouth, ad I struggled a little he sprayed his musk into my mouth, I panted softly.
"You now think you can handle me huh?" I asked. Lucy gets mad and pinches my inner thighs.
"Ow ow ow!" I shout. As I breath out I turn my head to the side, I feel his hands come off thighs and turn my head looking up at him, then let go going back to rubbing my inner thighs holding by my thighs.
"What now?" I ask. Lucy pokes my face.
"I'm tired." I ask. Lucy whines and forms another hand pressing against the top of my sweats, and u quickly grab his hand.
"Are you crazy?!" I shout. Kris walks in seeing Lucy's tentacle formed hand on joshs sweats.
"Lucy!" Shouted Kris.
Lucy cried.
"Omg Lucy you can't just do what YOU want." Said Kris. The nurser wakes up, amd kisses joshs lips before pushing into his mouth, I squirm slightly and feel the nurser wrapnaround my thighs holding me down forming hands holding my face gulping joshs saliva down slowly.
"See Lucy, you have to be gentle, and soft, with josh though I will admit, the nurser seems to know Josh pretty well." Said Kris as Kris and Lucy watch, the nurser pull out if joshs mouth, they notice joshs face is red flushed. The nurser smiles and pulls hands off joshs face and push under joshs thigh hiding his thighs firmly. Lucy gets upset and pushes against the nurser.
"Lucy, be nice, the nurser is gonna be your guide to josh after all." Said Kris.
"What am I a snack?" I asked. The nurser shook no and gestured the word "a full course." I blushed hard.
"He seems to know your buttons." Said Kris.
"What do you expect, he's tasted me more times than I could count." I say.
I pet Lucy. Lucy's formed hands press against joshs hips. I blush softly.
"Good boy, lucy, gentle." Said Kris as her tentacles sway upset. Lucy kisses joshs lips before pushing into his mouth, I squirm a little before I feel the nurser and Lucy wrap around my thighs holding me as both their hands rub all over my thighs. As Lucy drinks down joshs saliva, Lucy can feel the warmth from joshs thighs and waist, Lucy drinks the lovely juice he waited for enjoying it, as he slowly pulls out of joshs mouth, he sees joshs face is extremely red and licks joshs neck from top to bottom slowly, I squirm more as he does feeling kris's tentacles rub my face.
"Hehe, he's getting lovey dovey." Said Kris.
"Your not helllllllllpppping." I said moaning in-between. As Lucy finishes he didn't notice josh had fallen asleep. Kris smiles and her tentacles sway jealously.
"Boys be good, youll get a turn, he's tired. Lucy nurser can you please." Asked Kris. The nurser and Lucy grab the needles and push them into joshs inner thighs, and form hands together forming two hands placing one on one thigh.
"Aw how cute, sharing your master." Said Kris.
"Lucy and the nurser push against each other falling asleep.

As the plane lands several hours later, I feel something kiss my neck, and I feel something firm against my thighs.
"Greedy little leeches" I say before I feel something wrap around my neck, I lean my head back.
"May i?" Asked Kris. I blush. Kris's tentacles wrap around my neck and lick my ear before pushing into my mouth. As they do Lucy pulls my sweatpants down, I squirm and feel the nurser and kris's tentacles hold me down, I closed left eye feeling Lucy kiss my orbs before touching my rod. Kris glances seeing what Lucy is doing and stops him immediately, kris's tentacles pull put of joshs mouth quickly. I pant heavily feeling my rod twitch.
"I am so sorry love." Said Kris as her tentacles pulled joshs sweatpants up. Kris's tentacles grab josh gentle pulling needles put wrapping tightly around his thighs.
"I'm really sorry love." Said Kris holding josh up by thighs. I stayed silent, as Kris walls out of the plane, she sees one of Nina's retainers waiting.
"Mistress kris." Spoke the retainer.
"Go get Lucy and joshs." Said Kris.
"As you wish." Spoke the retainer, as kris's tentacles lofted up her skirt to open the door, she got into the car and set Josh next to her.
"If its too rude, I'll move Lucy back to Nina's room." Spoke Kris.
"I just want to be left alone." I spoke softly. As I heard the car shut, I leaned my head against the side of the head rest, feeling cold. As the car drove, I looked out the window seeing skyscrapers everywhere.
"Did he make you feel uncomfortable?" Asked Kris.
"How would you feel, if someone only wanted your body?" I asked. Kris looked surprised and hesitated to answer.
"Exactly, you can't, I'm more traumatized than you think." I spoke.
"Are yours the only exception?" Asked Kris.
"Shut up." I spoke.
Thr car ride was quiet, and melancholy, when Kris showed me inside and into my room, I immediately went into the bed covering myself shaking gripping my bed crying. Kris set the nurser and Lucy down on the chair before closing the door. I rolled on my back, my face wet, hearing that same phrase in my head like a nightmare, "they won't hurt you, they will be with you always." As I heard that phrase in my head, I panted heavily and felt Lucy holding me down to the bed and the nurser wrapped around my neck patting my face, I blink for a second. The nurser stares at me and looks at me worried.
"Stop, stop STOP?!?!?!?" I shouted panting heavily, the nurser forms hands pressing them against my lower face softly.
"Just leave me alone." I said panting heavily squirming. I felt their grip on me get tighter, tears ran down my left eye.
"YOU COULD OF MOVED ON AND FOUND SOMEONE BETTER, IM TERRIFIED OF YOU,ALL THEY LEFT ME WITH IS THIS CURSE FOR UNDERATANDING YOU, YOUR NOTHING BUT MY FAMILIES CURSE, TRYING TO GET BACK AT ME!?!?!" I shouted hysterically. Kris ran in and saw joshs face and her eyes widened, placing her hands at her side scared. Nina walked in behind her, she walked over to joshs side of the bed and her hair tentacles pressed against joshs head, she remembered what alexis's had told her a long time ago.
"Josh, was a happy child, he loved his hair tentacles, because he loved being himself, but, that died a long time ago, he's scared of them now. Traumatized for what they did to him, made him fearful of the ones, who truly do care." Said Nina softly.
"Mistress?" Asked Kris. Nina hair tentacles softly wrapped around joshs neck, a tear ran down my face. I hesitated for a second.
"I'm sorry." I spoke as tears ran down my left eye shaking, I felt my entire vody trembling putting my hand against my face, Lucy grabbed my hand pulling it off face moving his formed hand in between my palm.
"They love you, they don't wanna hurt you, josh, let them ease your pain." Said Kris. I panted heavily sniffling. As the nurser pushed its tentacle into my mouth, I shook heavily, as I felt it's formed hands press against my neck, I closed my left eye, tears running down my neck, I felt the nurser push something down my throat, I felt Lucy rub my inner thigh, as I gulped it down slowly, I felt Lucy place two hands on my waist. I slowly drifted off to sleep. Nina watches as the nurser is pumping something down joshs throat.
"We'll have him look at "them". Said Nina.
"But, they aren't compatible with thise tentacles mistress." Said Kris worried.
"Its frustrating, alisaie, fiaras creation is perfect, she knows how to make people hers immediately, as josh as told me, she can make them her slaves, but she's just a child." Spoke Nina.
"Mistress, why are we progressing so much now?" Asked Kris.
"I want to create something different, something that will be one entity with tentacles." Said Nina.
"Is it because of josh?" Asked Kris.
"Josh's horrific experience, instead of bonding into the body, it'll be inside of them already." Said Nina before Kris and her left the room.