Termoil

As I regained consciousness I felt a wheel hit the ground under me, it felt like a plane by the feeling of it, I managed to open one of my eyes I felt these comforting sheets before, it was with Alexis, must be one of the royals planes bunch of rich jerks. I could feel a breeze over my pale skin, I felt I had my pants on but my shirt was off. As I sat up I felt a leather collar around my neck, I grabbed my shirt, it was a black long sleeve shirt, with a skull on the back with swords going through the eyes. Before I could get up I felt something grab my legs slowly moving up, coiling around my legs up to my thighs. I didn't care enough to react, I just stared lifeless at the door of this room, as my eyes felt cloudy, like dead.....fish.........eye.......s

As the shadow pushed opened the doors he saw my eyes and whistles and his tentacles around my thighs picked me up and carried me out of the plane, Zara was waiting, he took me from the shadows tentacles holding me by my thighs.
"Young Master?" Asked Zara.
"I'm......fine, let's get this all over with already, I'm tired." I proclaimed. Zara noticed I wasn't wearing shoes or socks and set me in a black SUV, in the back seat. He got in and drove, he kept peaking through the mirror, starring at me, watching me, I've seen people do it before, it was pity, I hated it so much, I didn't ask to be vulnerable my whole life, it was just a constant, people with authority just had the power, to, do what they wanted, a constant.........

"Young master the Dark elf's have begun.............b-biting Master." Explained Zara.
I didn't answer.
"And the epidemic hasn't gotten better a few more were found dead, with semen, and scratch marks all over their bodies." Announced Zara.
No response.
As the vehicle came to a holt. The SUV's back door opened. As I put my bare foot onto the cold cement, I glanced and saw Zara waving his hands at me, shocked.
"YOUNG MASTER DONT USE SHOES OH WAIT!? Darn it I-I'll go get some stay in the ca-" I silent Zara, with my gaze.
Zara nodded and bowed.
I walked towards the palace, I could see the servants outside, glaring at me, but then I could hear them gasp, as they saw the leather collar around my neck. Hm, a leather collar huh, it represents a symbol of authority from the nobles/royals, saying if I don't come to them immediately, this collar with kill me, as in 1,000,000 volts Of electricity. I bet it would be quite the spectacle to watch.
As I entered the castle, maids and butlers saw and just kept working, I continued to walk towards the Kings and queen main hall, when I was stopped by a soft tentacle gripping my wrist.

"Josh put shoes on." Said Fiara behind Josh.
"Lost them." I Said.
"I'll go get some then." Fiara Said with a aggressive tone.
"Don't bother I'm not staying." I Said. As I pushed open the main hall doors I saw the king and queen eating.
"Oh their are you Doc we were wo..........who ordered that." Said the king.
"I did father." Said Alexis as he went to go sit with his parents.
"What for?" The king asked.
"He's a peasant we must treat him as such." Said Alexis glaring at Josh.
"THATS TOO FAR BROTHER HAVE YOU SEEN HIS BODY!?" Yelled Fiara.
I stayed silent and closed my eyes. I was in pain, but I felt numb to it.
"Josh?" Asked the Queen.
"Yes your Highness?" I Said.
"Where are your shoes?" Asked the Queen.
"I lost them." I announced.
"Zara go get him some shoes." Said the Queen.
"That won't be necessary your Highness I just wanna tell you and your Majesty the Information, and be on my way." I Announced.
"WHAT?!" Shouted Fiara.
"As you wish." Said the king.
"Tentacle heat?" Questioned the King.
"Just allow them to feed off your saliva, if in moderate heat take measures, like chaining part of them so they can only get your saliva, and maybe a taste of your ear, or they will want your body fluids. Extreme heat avoid at all cost, steam room or public baths should calm them." I Explained.
"What about the sudden rise of Dark elf's biting? We haven't seen them bite since the Great War." Asked the Queen.
"Demoralized." I Said.
"Demoralized?" Asked the Queen.
"Brother has been having posting on social media that all dark elf's should burn, die, and never ever breed cause they are a disgrace to our kind." Said Fiara.
Alexis flared at Fiara.
"Anyway to solve this?" Asked the king.
"Loving political marriage, or binding into the nobles would satisfy the uprising, it would show, turning over a new leaf." I Explained.
"Thank you Josh." Said the King.
I nodded and bowed politely. As I opened my eyes Alexis looked at me, as one of the Kings guards took the leather collar off me, he could see small indents where the collar and pierced my skin, as blood ran down my neck.
"Josh your bleeding." Said Fiara.
"I'm fine." I Explained. As my blood odor circled the room, I glanced and saw Alexis starring at my neck, as his emerald eyes widened seeing Josh bleeding. He bit down on his lower lip, he scanned Josh again seeing red streak marks down josh legs.
"Fiara show Josh to the guest room." Said the Queen.
"I'm not staying the night." I Said getting irritated. As I talked I felt something wrap around my wrist whining. I glanced down and saw the Queens tentacle around my wrist.
"Would you rather be forced to get knocked out again or go to that room freely, your staying the night and that is final?" Announced the Queen. I felt her tentacle before letting go kiss my wrist, leaving a pink lip mark on my wrist.
I breathed out softly.
I put my hand into my back pocket and grab my lighter and cigarettes. As I did Alexis got up pissed.
I looked at him, and a small smile came over my face.
"What's wrong lover boy can't control your emotions huh?" I Asked. Alexis got out of his seat and walked over to Josh grabbing his hand tightly yanking Josh out of the main hall walking.
"Your such an idiot you know that." Alexis slammed me against the wall down the hallway or swing his hands on each side of the wall beside my head panting close against my neck.
"Just Shut up already you don't know a damn thing!?" Yelled Alexis.
I smirked and kissed Alexis neck before pushing him. His face lit up like fireworks on the Fourth of July. As I did I felt something wrap around my waist.
"Cmon." Said Fiara.
"Yeah yeah only one night that's it." I said before Fiara dragged me off to the guest room.

Alexis stood in the hallway panting flustered before Fiara came back.
"Your face is red." Said Fiara.
"S-Shut up....h-h-he kisses my neck." Said Alexis flustered.
"So what's the big deal?" Asked Fiara.
"I-it Nothing." Said Alexis.
"Then why is your body saying different?"  Said Fiara pointing to Alexis garments.
"Shut up." Said Alexis before walking off.
Fiara giggled and smiled at her younger brother.
"Moron just make him yours again I know you both still love each other, hm, it's gonna be in hell of a night." Said Fiara

As I laid on the bed I began to think.
Did I misjudge how he looked at me in the hall? Was he starring because he saw my eyes, how dead, and hopeless they looked? I couldn't tell myself, all I did was focus on answering the questions his parents asked me. It was stupid and asinine of myself to think I would even think of lovey dovey stuff. As I slowly began to get tired I got into the soft, warm bed and slowly began to drift off to sleep.

(Sorry took so long)