a nurser?

Lightning slammed against the walls, I woke up panting, I could hear lily purring against my pillow and Kris in the nude sleeping away from me, I quietly got out of the bed and left the room shutting it quiet, I walked down the hall, as I made it to a massive glass window, I watched the thunder crackle and roar.
"What troubles you?" Asked a voice. I glanced to my side seeing yui with that nurser from before shaking around her neck.
"Nothing, nothing at all." I said looking back as the lightning moves closer getting louder.
"Aren't you scared?" Asked yui.
"No, my old ones were scared, but I wasn't, lightning has always looked beautiful to me thunder and lightning." I said.  Yui felt the nurser in her arms cry and whine.
"Why do they care so much about you?" Asked yui.
"I don't know." I say.
"Liar, mine say your special." Said yui petting the adolescent nurser.
"He's hungry." I spoke hearing the lightning get even louder than before.
Yui jumps.
"He won't feed from me though." Whined yui. I sighed and grabbed her hand pulling her into the living room.
"Sit down." I say letting go of her hand opening up the fridge grabbing a bottle of water before closing it. I walk back over to yui she continues petting the nurser.
"Here." I said holding the bottle of water out to yui.
"Uh?" Asked yui.
"What?" I asked, feeling the nurser grab it and drink it down quickly then put the water bottle down and whine grabbing my hand.
"Boys, he's not yours. I am so sorry josh." Said yui.
"Dont worry about it." I said.
"What did they mean by special?" Asked yui.
"My ancestors were monster hunters, my ancestors Trevor, ended the line, by agreeing to submit to elven rule." I spoke.
"Wasn't that back then when elvens were the only race with tentacles in them?" Asked yui.
"Yeah, after that day they began letting people have tentacles of their own." I spoke.
"Yeah, but, humans weren't supposed to have them." Said yui clutching onto the adolescent nurser.
"Yeah, your kind was scared of us, afraid, we might have a grudge since your queen took advantage of a human to make your kind be born with tentacles." I spoke. Yui looked at Josh.
"Over the years my family changed from hunters to doctors, to help people and tentacles, but, your elven kind was always bitter towards my family." I spoke.
"Your talked about a lot in China, even the children know about what happened in London." Spoke yui.
"Its a ploy, fake, why would your country feel for me, I got what I deserved." I spoke. I felt yui's tentacles quickly grab onto my arm.
"They didn't want this." Said yui.
"You dont get it, tentacles are a blight, elvens too, all they do is take, they took everything away from me." I spoke staring at yui.
"Liar, I know you care about them, why would you want to feed, and teach people understanding of them, even the parasite tentacles, who lives in me." Said yui putting her hands on her stomach. I glance away for a second.
"Simple, they were annoying me, better to shut them up with simple tricks." I said.
"Liar, they wouldnt slice a threat and put their secretion into you if they didn't think you were warm." Said yui.
"It doesn't matter, secretion and musk are tools of theirs, that they use to abuse their prey." I say.
"What of the babies and adolescent?" Asked yui.
".........." I stay quiet and hear a slight whine. I look at the counter seeing a plant tentacle, I grab it by its pot, it slashs my cheek and continues to slash as I take it out to the garden setting the pot near its parents. The adult plant tentacles stop the baby plant tentacle as I go to go back inside the adult grabs my arm amd presses against my face cleaning my cut cheek. I flinched gripping my fist panting. As it finishes it grazes my face.
"Im......ok." I said getting up going back inside.
"Joshy!?" Yelled Kris as she quickly hugged josh seeing cut marks on his face.
"Im........fine.." I said panting. I glance seeing lily on kris's neck glaring at me, I gulp. Yui smiles and lays the adolescent nurser on joshs neck, it quickly licks joshs neck purring loudly. Yui smiles and watches as Kris takes josh back to their room.

As Kris  lays josh down onto the bed, her tentacles come out and grab joshs thighs whining. I pant softly.
"Your just a secretion addict love." Said Kris giggling.
"Oh shut up." I said panting squirming. The adolescent nurser crawls over me and feels it squirm it's way into my sweats. Kris's tentacles grab the adolescent nurser and place it on joshs head, it whines.
"Hehe so aggressive." Said Kris giggling at her tentacles.
"Jeez." Said spreading my legs a bit pulling the covers up to my neck.
"Baby, the boys want to make sure the secretion isn't affecting you." Kris said. I breath out and breath out a purple mist from my lips, the adolescent nurser whines loudly sniffling.
"Thats from the new borns, the princess just got, their tentacles have a strong secretion, which can make you hot." Kris said. I look at Kris.
"My old nursers was stronger than this, their was overwhelming, I couldn't think of anything when they secreted it inside of me, I trusted them, so I wasn't afraid of them." I sais feeling a slight heat over my body. I felt kris's tentacles wrap slowly around my thighs and arms inching slowly around my neck.
"Why do you shake?" I ask, looking at kris's tentacles.
"They remember love, they took advantage of you those times, softened your body without your knowledge and you still have so much trust in them." Said Kris. I smile and close my left eye.
"They were with me, as long as I had that, I trusted them, as I would my own." I said, I felt them squeeze around my neck, thighs and arms tighter. They whine against me and push against my lips, I show no resistance, they stop and kiss joshs neck before pushing in his mouth pushing unknown fluids into my mouth, I swallow gulping it down. Kris felt her tentacles form hands and place them on joshs hips rubbing his stomach.
"Your very lucky boys, if you stayed as his tentacles you wouldn't feel like this nothing would have changed, even now, he shows small glimpses of that trust." Said Kris admiring her tentacles. As I swallow I feel something press against my back. I continue to gulp before feeling kris's tentacles make a pop noise pulling out of my mouth, I pant heavily. Kris notices the adolescent nurser on joshs head yawn and push into joshs mouth for a few seconds sucking on his tongue. Kris's tentacles sway remembering doing the same when he was that age. As thr adolescent nurser pulled away it cued happily. The adolescent njrser crawled down and pushed it body down wrapping around joshs left thigh beside Kris tentacles and coiled up his body to his neck, licking joshs neck. I pat him.
"Your such a clingy boy, like another." I said looking at kris's tentacles. Kris smiles and get into the bed putting her hands on joshs thighs pulling him close to her.
"I want some tongue action." Said Kris playfully. Kris smiled and kissed Josh, kris locks her lips onto his sucking on his tongue falling asleep as the two kissed falling asleep.