A familiar touch?

I hear a knock at the door, I slowly wake up feeling kris's arms around my stomach.
"Mistress!!" Shouted a voice.
"Shut up, she's tired and don't be so loud." I whispered.
"Sorry, but the princess and the Queen request you two." Said the voice.
"Please tell them to give us like one hour, kris over did it last night." I said quietly.
"As you wish." Spoke the voice, as I breathed put, I moved legs a inch ans felt kris's tentacles squeeze tighter around my thighs. I sigh.
"Greedy little bastards, even in its sleep its won't let me move." I said. As I moved more pulling kris's hands off me and moving a few inches away, I see her tentacles form hands and push me back, and pull kris's hands back around my stomach.
"Really?" I ask. Her tentacles nodded and kiss my neck. As turn a little I feel her tentacles stop me from doing so.
"Your so annoying." I said, kris's tentacles smile and lick my ear.
"Stop it." I said. Kris yawns waking up.
"Hey baby, are the boys being good?" Asked kris pulling josh closer hugging his stomach tight.
"Like hell, they keep touching me." I say flustered.
"Well actually they haven't touched your skin or anything sexual down stairs." Said Kris.
"Your not helping." I said flustered. Kris's tentacles whine rubbing against thr top of my sweatpants. I push them back with feet. Her tentacles whine and form hands spreading my legs, and pull downy sweatpants.
"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Cmon love they just wanna show affection." Said Kris.
"Yeah right, more like they want my affection, if you get my meaning." I spoke embarrassed.
"I know I do." Said Kris sticking her tongue out.
"Dont be gross." I said pushing them away from my crotch.
"Aw." Said Kris.
"You know the rules baby tentacles cant." I spoke.
"They'll be adolscent and they'll get lots of your milk." Said Kris. I breath out and sit up. I hear a knock and feel kris's tentacles pull me under the sheets, I blush seeing her tentacles poking out if her pussy.
"Mistress, Nina is getting impatient." Said Taka.
"Be out soon." Said Kris. As I heard thr door shut, I pulled my head out if the sheets.
"Are you crazy?!" I shouted.
"The boys, were curious." Said Kris. I sigh and rubbing my head, my hair landing covering right eye. I feel kris's tentacles wrap around my thighs.
"Hey quit it we gotta go." I said flustered.
"Hehe alright." Said Kris getting up getting dressed, as I sit up I still feel them ony thighs.
"Ah, can you let go?" I asked.
"Boys cmon." Said Kris patting her stomach. Kris tentacles whined and licked joshs fsce before going back inside of kris's pussy.

As I made my way into the main hall, I saw Nina talking with a strange looking woman.
"Hello doctor sleep well?" Asked the Queen sitting across the room, I bow and nod and sit down at the back of the room. I glance seeing Nina make a come here with her pointer finger as she sits down at the the with thr strange looking woman next to her. I shakeu head no, the main hall doors open and Kris walks in, she goes and stands behind Nina. I glance seeing a servant behind the strange looking woman.
"Now then, let's start the meeting." Said the Queen.
"Our country isn't able to sustain tentacle plants, they keep wanting more and more, the futanari's population males up most of my nation's people, we need help, and education, most habe tentacles through mutation of inside of them." Said the strange looking woman.
"Are they parasite tentacles?" Asked Nina.
"We don't know, they keep pounding away at the women's bodies, inside of them." Said thr woman. Nina looked behind her at Josh who, had his eyes closed breathing softly.
"Hun?" Asked the Queen.
"Its nothing, your majesty, your doctors don't know anything about them?" Asked Nina.
"No, we tried getting a hold of the king and queen of England, but they haven't returned our summons." Said the Woman.
"They cut ties with your country after, you guys accused their doctors of coning your nobles." Said Nina. The woman sighs, and her hair tentacles sway and whine towards Josh.
"What girls?" Asked the woman.
The Queen looks at josh curious.
"He's special?" Asked the woman. Kris tentacles squirmed irritated at another woman saying that, kris rubs her stomach calming them.
"You sir." Said the servant of the woman. I opened my left eye glaring at her. The servant looked at Josh cautious. As I got up, I grabbed a scrap from pocket putting it around neck. The Queen looked at Josh.
"A scarf?" Asked the woman raising a eye brow at Josh.
"Are they inside if their womb, or just living inside of their pussy?" I asked.
"Does it matter their parasites?" Asked the servant. I giggled and pulled out a cigarette lightning it with a silver lighter. I inhale the cigarette, pulling it from mouth blowing out grey smoke.
"Whats the difference between a futanari and a woman, nothing they both complain." I say in a irritated tone.
"You trust this asshole, your majesty?" Asked thr woman.
"Is that why all the men you've married left you for another man?" I asked smiling at her. The woman glared at Josh.
"Josh settle down." Said the Queen. I bowed and took another puff of my cigarette. As I blow grey smoke out I see the woman's servant in my face.
"If your so smart let's see you get mine to settle." Said the servant, her tentacles poked out of her and slashed against my face, blood dripped down my cheek, I felt her tentacles grip my arms drawing blood from arms with to more slashes.
"Does it feel good, did you hurt people?" I asked. The servants tentacles shook and formed hands gripping throat tightly, I looked at them, I felt then shake and slowly let go of me. As blood dripped down my face and arms I pet them, and kissed them softly, they grabbed shoulders and pushed into my mouth sucking ony tongue for a second before pulling away swallowing joshs saliva.
"T-theyve never tasted anyone, other than by force." Said the servant backing up.
"Hehe, your country is full of hateful pieces of shit, they only see them as tools, to be exploited, they want what we all want, love." I said panting.
"What do you know, you've never had any?" Said thr servant. I smiled and fell to my knees panting.
"Check with your own two hands then." I say with a smirk on my lips. Thr servant hesitates and moves joshs long hair and sees the back of his head and her eyes widened backing up.
"what the hell?!" Yelled the servant.
"They were ripped from my head, I was 8, when it happened." I spoke.
"I-i." Said thr servant
"Forget about it." I spoke getting up and sitting back down in the chair I was sitting in.
"My name is Yui." Said thr servant.
"I don't care." I spoke wrapping arms and in gaz and putting a bandage on my cheek to atop the bleeding.
"Josh, you'll take a healing bath in a bit." Spoke the Queen.
"Its not necessary, your majesty." I spoke closing my left eye.
"Wasn't asking." Spoke the Queen. I sigh.
"As you wish." I spoke.
"Can you teach me?" Asked the woman.
"Teach you what?" I asked.
"How you feed them." Said the woman.
"Depends on thr type." I spoke.
"Aren't parasite tentacles lower than normal ones?" Asked Nina.
"No parasites are more keen on their host than normal hair tentacles, since they live inside of a very personal place, after they have adjust inside of a futanari, or woman's womb, it'll help their host very keenly, and will know what their bodies needs almost down to the wire." I spoke putting out my cigarette.
"You seem to really care about tentacles." Said yui..
"Something like that." I spoke.
"I'm princess Wei." Spoke the woman.
"Just let them feed from your tongue and they should relax." I spoke.
"What about if the parasites still haven't adjusted." Said yui..
"Could be stress, lack of nutrition, or in some worst cases, it needs to fill your body with its musk and secretion." I explained.
"You seem to know a lot about tentacles." Said yui.
"Just a old passion." I said.
"How do they know so much about their host?" Asked yui holding her stomach.
"They attach to your nervous system inside of your body, they can do whatever their host wants, form dicks, hands, etc." I spoke.
"What about mine, what type is mine?" Asked yui. As she said that her tentacles came out of her skirt again.
"Hm, a doctor type huh?" I spoke.
"I thought the only ones was a nurser?" Asked Kris.
"Typically but tue doctor types are similar to the nursers, in every way, the big difference is that most doctor types, are very fond of gentle people, but have quite active attachment towards futanari's who are very self conscious." I spoke.
"Why so?" Asked princess Wei.
"Their tastes are universal, though they can get quite aggressive, when scared, as you can see." I spoke, laughing softly. I felt yui's tentacles rub against my face, I gently push them away and they grab my legs, whining loudly.
"Girls stop." Said yui embarrassed.
"Hehe, quick learners huh." I spoke.
"What do you mean?" Asked yui.
"My saliva they took in, they can see my body, they can see the effects the cigarette has ony body." I spoke.
"Like the nursee?" Asked Kris.
"Yup, both are quite smart and passionate about health in another." I spoke. As I moved them off me, I coughed softly into my hand.
"Hehe sorry." I spoke. Yui walked back over to Wei.
"He's rather warm." Said yui.
Kris looked at Josh, her tentacles inside of her were extremely jealous and hungry.