coming days?

As I slept, I could feel the nurser clinging to me whine, I opened my left eye softly. I felt a hand touch against my cheek, I looked up seeing fiara.
"You can feel it, can't you?" Asked Fiara. I closed my left eye and breathed out softly. I felt the nurser wrap around my palm.
"Of course, I'll always feel,what they feel, its my mothers curse, she gave me." I spoke.
"You seem tired." Said Fiara.
"..........."
"Try to get some rest." Said Fiara before leaving.

As I slowly drifted back into my slumber, I felt a warmth upon my soul, a Weight from my chest, a comfort, I long forgotten.

*Alexis's pov*

As I walked down the hall, my tentacle hairs twitched, I could feel their uneasiness, but I no longer felt, joshs tentacles among mine anymore, I wonder if they have been reborn, somewhere. I thought, I could hear Chen, and sister talking muttering to each other softly.
"Good morning brother." Said Fiara.
"Good morning." Said Alexis, he sniffed and could smell Joshs scent upon her lips.
"I smell the doctor's scent from you sister." Spoke Alexis.
"Yeah, he's asleep right now." Said Fiara.
".........."
"Why the silent treatment? Can't think of your little princess, moving on?" Teased Fiara.
"Shut up." Said Alexis.
"Oh, did I touch a nerve?" Probed Fiara.
"What do you want from me?! He doesn't love me anymore?!" Shouted Alexis.
"To be honest with yourself, I saw you staring at him, like you did when we were kids." Explained Fiara.
"......to bad, he hates me so live with it." I said walking off.

Josh's pov

As the day progressed, everyone seemed on edge for Christmas eve is tomorrow, but everyone seemed down.
As I sat at the couch, I glanced up seeing Shalltear in front of me.
"What?" I asked.
"Seems everyone is on edge." Spoke shalltear.
"They need to get a grip, life is hard, but its not worth feeling sad all the time, its better to just do the next right thing." I spoke reading over some documents.
"You seem unhappy to me though master." Spoke shalltear. I shook my head.
"Want to make a bet?" I asked.
"I-i didn't mean to call you a liar master." Said shalltear. I smiled looking at her and bit into my index finger, drawing blood from it, as blood dripped down my finger shalltear grabbed my hand, and pulled my finger into her mouth, she drank my blood, I could feel, her eyes gazing up at me. As she pulled my finger from her mouth, she looked up at me, getting up from the floor.
"You two, were inseparable, why endure this pain, it shouldn't be possible for you master, your suffering is cruel, and cold." Spoke shalltear.
"Simple, he broke his promises to protect me, and I promised long ago, that I would never love another, as I did with him." I spoke.
"You let anyone bite you." Spoke a voice. I glanced down thr hall, and saw Alexis.
"You seem to be in a irritated mood, your sister say anything to you?" I asked.
"Yeah, don't play dumb, I know you set sister up to ask me those questions!" Shouted Alexis.
"Hm, unlike me, your sister isn't afraid to ask you, hard questions, besides, it seems you still feel guilty for something." I said looking at him. Exis gripped his fist tightly, then released the grip.
"I thought you didn't want her having a taste of your blood doc? Weren't they just servants?!" Said Alexis with a demonic voice. Shalltear looked at Josh hearing his heartbeat was calm, and quiet, while Alexis's was fast and erratic.
"Sounds like, your just jealous you can't have mine anymore, what your little servants aren't enough." I said.
"..........."
"Seems i struck a serve, shalltear." I said.
"Yes, master?" Asked shalltear.
"Attend to your true master, I have things to do." I spoke getting up.
"But master, I'm supposed to be guarding you at all times." Shalltear pleaded.
"Hm, I'm only temporary, shalltear, your master should of told you that." I said walking off.
"He plans to leave on Christmas eve, what is he thinking." Said alexis.
"Master?" Asked shalltear.
"Come." Alexis said leaving the couch area.

*sundown*

As I was cooking food for myself, I smelled alcohol nearby. I felt hands wrap around my stomach followed by heavy breathing against my bandages on my neck.
"Im cooking, go elsewhere." I spoke cooking.
"I want you now." Said Alexis as he picked up Josh by his thighs and dragging him to the couch nearby and sat down placing Josh on his lap.
"Jesus your drunk as hell." I said covering my nose.
"Just one bite, I miss you." Said Alexis.
I blushed slightly at those words.
"Alexis moved my bandages against my neck down seeing the bloody royal mark causing Joshs neck to bleed continously, I felt him lick my neck slowly and sensually. I glanced down at him seeing a Extremely crimson stare from his eyes. I pushed against him and got up backing up.
"no, you don't mean that at all, your lying." I spoke falling down on my butt. I felt tears run down my left eye.
"I'M BROKEN DONT YOU GET IT, IM NOT PERFECT IM FLAWED?!" I Shouted hysterically. Alexis looked at Josh, his hair tentacles grabbed Josh quickly wrapping around his thighs tightly, as they inched Josh closer and closer, Alexis looked at Josh wiping his tears from his face. Alexis could feel the dread and shakiness from Josh Alexis felt overwhelmed, but he needed to know why, he pulled Joshs bandages back a bit and bit hard into Josh, he heard Josh scream out, realizing, Josh didn't want Alexis peaking at his emotions. I panted heavily leaning my head back feeling Alexis grip me tighter, I felt him pushing his fangs into my neck deeper, I felt his hair tentacles sway. I breathed heavily, and closed my left eye, letting him feel my emotions through my blood, as I did Alexis pulled me onto his lap gripping my back drinking my blood, gulping and with each gulp his hands were moving down towards hips. Alexis could feel a tsunami of hatred, regret, betrayed, and most of all a longing for a love, he felt crushed for damaging, someone he once called his love. As Alexis continued drinking Joshs blood, he pushed his fangs even deep, gripping Josh not wanting to stop. I felt myself getting sleepy, I laid my head against Alexis shoulder.
"Stupid prince, I only wanted you, hehe, love, I hate it so much." I said before falling asleep. Alexis felt a lie in joshs last phrase, as he pulled his fangs out, he could see josh, was exhausted from the pain earlier when he bit into Josh, and feeling someone read right into his emotions. Alexis stood up picking up Josh. Alexis turned off the stove, and carried Josh to his room. As Alexis entered, he laid Josh down in his bed, and got in slowly after setting Josh down. Alexis saw a nurser in joshs bed, it wrapped around Josh's legs softly, but tightly. The nurser moved one of its tentacles up. I panted heavily.
"Stop, I don't need your help, I'm fine." I said faintly keeping my left eye open.
"Stop, let them, they are yours, I know you felt them before." Alexis spoke.
"Yeah, I know always taking care of this useless body of mine." I said panting heavily, the nurser whined and wrapped tightly around my thighs and waist, as it pushed into my mouth, I fell asleep. Alexis watched as the nurser poured, a pink fluid down Joshs throat.
"Your reborn again huh, never can leave him alone, you truly are, his protector." Said Alexis before falling asleep spooning Josh. The nurser pulled his tentacle from Joshs mouth and wrapped around his wrist and formed a hand with its tentacles and intertwined Joshs hand with its formed hand.

(Hahaha almost made me cry, might of put too much of my own emotions into the chapter haha next one is coming up soon trying to get them done but who knows)