a thirsty throat

Alexis wakes up to a similar smell, his eyes turn red and gets up walking out of his room, walking the smell becomes more and more familiar, as he opens the door to joshs room, he sees his sister fiara drinking joshs blood, as her tentacles were moving in and out of his mouth.
"Fiara get off." Said alexis as his hair tentacles swayed angrily.
"Fine, fine, I just wanted a small taste." Said fiara before leaving. As she left, alexis noticed the nurser was tied up in a ball, as he untied him, the nurser quickly wrapped around joshs thighs forming hands gripping his thighs with them shaking. Alexis gripped his fist, seeing josh asleep, he could smell the intoxicating aroma joshs blood was having on him, he stopped himself from biting josh immediately, feeling his bloodlust.

As I opened my left eye faintly I saw Alexis above me. I felt my blood dripping down my neck.
"It was fiara huh." I said. I felt the nurser shaking as it's formed hands rubbed my inner thighs.
"Its ok boys, sleep I won't be moving." I said.
"I'm sorry, i wont." Said alexis as tears ran down his face, as his arms shook, I smiled and pulls him close to me, as I did I made him bite into my neck, as he was gonna pull away, I put my hands on his back.
"Go ahead." I spoke softly. Alexis quickly gripped my back hard, I felt his hair tentacles form hands and pus under my thighs along with the nurser rubbing my inner thighs gripping them tightly as thr nurser did. As Alexis drank, he cried drinking joshs blood.
"So that's whats been on your mind, me being taken away by someone else huh." I said feeling Alexis grip on my back get tighter as he bites down harder drinking my blood. As I hear thr door open, I see Zara.
"Sorry to disturb you your lord, but are you alright?" Asked Zara.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I spoke. Zara bowed and left closing the door. As the door shut, I felt Alexis stop.drinking.
"You taste, so delicious." Said alexis panting against joshs neck. I heard a knock at the door, Alexis licked my neck sensually, I moaned softly before he bit into my neck again.
"Aaahhhh, c-come in." I said flustered. As thr individual walked in, I saw red eyes.
"You smell divine." Spoke Nina.
"What do you want princess?" I asked annoyed.
"Is it something I said?, any vampire would love to have your blood, it's the end of all ends." Spoke Nina. I felt the nurser gripping my thighs tighter.
"Dont play games with me, what do you want?" I asked.
"Kris, wants to talk to you about royals, Richie riches, and other things." Said Nina.
"And you think I'll be giving away it away for free?" I asked relaxing my tense muscles.
"Tell me, does hating me, make you feel better?" Asked Nina.
"I hate you and the royals all the same none of you are special." I said. As I sat up I felt the nurser and Alexis's tentacles grip my thighs harder. Exis pulled away panting heavily, his eyes deep red.
"What the, his eyes, has he been this bloodthirsty before?" Asked Nina.
"Yeah, he has medicine to suppress it normally." I say asmy hair rolls down my back and covers my right eye.
"We have nursers as well." Said Nina.
"Not interested." I said hostile.
Alright, alright, but Kris does want to talk with you doc." Commented Kris. Alexis got off Josh, but his hair tentacles whines as they let go of joshs thighs.
"I-i got thing to do." Said alexis wiping his lips leaving quickly.
"Oh it's- ah.........typical." I said pulling my hand down to the sheets. As Kris walks in she sees josh and her tentacles under her skirt come out.
"What did you want to talk about kris?" I asked wiping my neck, as I do I feel something grab my hand, I glance seeing Kris tentacles gripping my hand.
"Boys!" Shouted Kris. As they let go of joshs hand, the nurser formed another hand pressing it against my neck.
"I'm fine, boys, it was just a bite." I said. The nurser whined and pushed its formed hands, fingers Into the bite mark, as it did blood gushed from my neck, kris eyes widened and her tentacles grabbed me by my arm, and tried pulling me away.
"Its fine, I don't feel pain, as Kris and her tentacles watched, they noticed joshs neck no longer had the two fang marks on his neck. As they slowly pulled its fingers from joshs neck, they rubbed his shoulder.
"I already said I'm fine." I said flustered.
"Are they always like this?" Asked Kris, as her tentacles lifted up the covers seeing two formed hands under joshs thighs rubbing his inner thighs.
"I guess." I said as kris's tentaclespeaked under joshs covers they yanked the covers from kris's tentacles covering joshs body once again.
"Boys relax, they were just curious." I spoke, as I did I saw kris's tentacles form two hands as well. I blinked a little surprised.
"What are needles doing in you?" Asked Kris.
"As you might have guessed, I have a weak body, after losing my hair tentacles my body went into shock, neural disconfiguration." I spoke.
Kris's tentacles swayed exposing her lower body parts.
"Is that why you hate tentacles?" Asked Kris.
"I don't like feeling helpless in front of them, my father ways told me, I'd be taking care of them, not the other way around, every single one of them, feels bad for me." I spoke.
"Mine don't, they tell me your hurting inside, a lost joy, a broken person." Spoke Kris. I smiled and pressed my finger against my neck, as I did a black chain squeezed around my neck. Kris's eyes widened.
"Is that?!" Said Kris.
"Yeah, it's thr punishment I received after the prince cheated." I spoke.
"Why did you get punished and not him?" Asked Kris.
"Simple, when a royal vampire bites a nonroyal, this mark is placed on them, if the partner cheats the one whonwas bite gets inflicted with the punishment." I spoke.
"What does it do?" Asked Kris.
"Forces me to bleed, when I'm understress, boys if you would?" I asked.
"No, no, please dont." Said Kris.
"This is what you get if you want to catch up to me." I spoke. I felt thr nurser wrap around my neck squeezing thighs and neck hard, as I move hard trying to get out of its grip, thr mark on my neck glows bright red, blood runs down the mark, I start screaming loudly from thr pain, the nurser quickly stops and pushes itself into my mouth cumming purple fluids down my throat. Kris eyes water. Alexis amd Zara rush in, and see the mark on joshs neck glowing.
"Who did this!?" Said alexis as his eyes glowed a deep red. Thr nurser points to josh, as he continues cumming into his mouth, as I swallow, alexis's tentacles press against my forehead whining.
"You didn't need to do that, it's painful, and you know it." Said alexis. I panted heavily drinking thr purple substance from the nurser, as it continues the nurser rubs joshs inner thighs, and forms two more hands pushing against joshs face cheeks holding his face still.
"Why does it cause him such pain?" Asked Kris sniffling.
"Its inflicts pain, from the user's heart, it prays on your emotions, the stronger thr emotions, the more pain it causes." Said alexis as he hair tentacles stroke joshs face. Nina walks in, and sees thr curse mark on joshs neck glowing, seeing the nurser pumping a purple fluid down his throat holding his face. Nina walks up to Josh, who is being forced by the nurser to lay down as it feeds its purple substance down his throat.
"Showing my servant, that mark, huh doc, for doing that, I shall bring you a nurser from my family." Said Nina.
"But mistress, ours are selective just as this one was with the doctor." Said nina,as Nina leaves for a few minutes, I try moving slightly and feel the nurser wrap around josh neck, forming more hands putting them on my stomach, as I pant heavily drinking, I struggle slightly turning my head to the side feeling the nurser pull my head back facing it. As Nina walks in, I pant and feeling th nurser pop from my mouth, my eyes feel heavy. As I sit up, I feel the mark twitching on and off. As Nina sets the baby tentacle down, I feel the nurser push me back down on my back.
"Your sure be more moody than usual." I said. The nurse pinches my inner thigh and slaps them.
"Ow!, that hurt." I said the nurser slaps my thighs again and let's go of my face.
"Jesus, he's sure upset." Said alexis.
"Proudly cuz doc was being careless." Said Kris. As they talk I feel something grab my hand, I glance down seeing the new tentacle.
"Uh does this thing have a name?" I asked.
"He wants to be called lucy." Said Kris.
"Uh that's a girls name." I said, as I did the baby tentacle wrapped around my mouth and eye growling.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry about him." Said Nina.
"I breath out through my nose, as I do I feel the baby's tentacles wrap around my neck and pull tentacles off my mouth, I gasp before the baby pushes most of its mass into my mouth. Nina blushes.
"Um mistress, Lucy's only done that with you right?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah." Said Nina, glancing seeing the baby tentacle wrap its tentacles around the back of joshs head sucking on his tongue, as I struggle moving around trying to get it off my face, I hear it whine against me sucking the saliva off my tongue, I feel the nurser rub my thighs. As the baby tentacle continued latvh onto joshs face sucking his tongue thirstily. As it slowed down it slowly pulled out of my mouth, I panted heavily as drool came down my lips.
"He was sure thirsty." Said Nina.
"Yeah right, more like your taking advantage of josh." Said alexis.
"Why would i?" Asked Nina.
"Cause he's weak and these tentacles and gain insight on just a taste." Said alexis.
"True, very true, but, mother wants him entirely, I wouldn't gain anything by bringing one of my mothers nursers to him." Said Nina. Alexis eyes widen and look at the baby tentacle.
"Thats one of the queens?" Asked Alexis.
"Born just a few months ago, I took him with me, he was very persistent on finding is lover and master." Said Nina.
"As I tried to move slightly Lucy tightened its grip on my neck.
"Oh?" Said Nina.
"I'm not yours, I belong to alexis's mother nurser." I said panting as Lucy's baby tentacle was still covering joshs eyes.
"How very coy of you doctor." Commented Nina. As she motion to Lucy he didn't move. He whined and rubbed against joshs neck.
"Jeez Lucy, we still have to check for others, at least give others a chance." Said Nina. Lucy teared up and let go of joshs neck and uncovered his eyes, as I sat up, I feel the nurser glaring at me livid.
"Well he's pissed." Said Kris. I sigh and sit up and yank the needles from my thighs, as they hit the floor bloods on them.
"Yeeee ow." Said Nina and Kris. As I get out of the bed, I feel Alexis directly in front of me. As Nina picks Lucy up, Lucy is staring at Josh.
"Uh? What?" I asked. Alexis hair tentacles wrap around joshs thighs tightly picking him up in the air.
"Woah!" I said hugging Alexis neck.
"Mother said you have another day in here." Said alexis as he put his hands under joshs thighs.
"Ugh." I said as alexis set me back down on the bed, I felt the nurser rub my bleeding inner thighs and cum green on them before forming hands pressing them under joshs thighs, and forming another pair to pull the covers over him.
"He sure is feeling bet-oh." Said alexis as he saw the nurser glaring at Josh. Nina saw Lucy still staring at Josh sniffling.
"Nurser?" Asked Nina looking at Josh's nurser. Thr nurser looked at Nina.
"Have you not gotten to feed yet?" Asked Nina. The nurser shook no.
"I see why not taste someone new like alexis or me?" Asked Nina, the nurser shook no put its formed hands on joshs face, as I turned my head away, I felt the nurser slap my thighs harder than they have before.
"Jesus, he's really upset." Said Nina. Before she cpuld finish the nurser was pushing its tentacles into joshs mouth sucking on his tongue. Lucy glanced seeing formed hands on joshs thighs where it had slapped and is now rubbing his inner thighs pulling the covers over joshs body.