Princess?

The morning came quickly, as the sun raised shining through the window, I heard a knock at the door.
"Doctor?" Asked a voice.
"What?" I said slowly sitting up panting.
"O-oh sorry I was looking for THE real doctor." Said the voice before leaving, I could hear the footsteps getting farther away.
I smiled and shook my head silently.
"Fucking dushbags." I said with resentment in my tone, I laid my back against the bed resting my head against the pillow. I heard another knock.
"Go away!?" I shouted.
"Doc?" Asked a familiar voice.
"Sorry come in." I said breathing out.
I glanced with my left eye at the individual seeing chen walk in, her hair tentacles swaying rapidly.
"Um did yours ever try....um sucking you off in your sleep?" Asked chen as she sat down in a chair across the room. I sighed breathing out.
"Depends on the mood I guess." I commented.
"The mood?" Askes chen.
"Thats right......like most things that have a concept of pleasure, or indulge in such behavior, they begin to crave fluids of all kinds, though i rather not say." I said breathing out as I did, I glanced to my side seeing a sleeping pink tentacle plant.
"Please?!" Shouted chen. I made a ssshhhh against my lips with my finger.
"Hm?" Said chen.
I pointed to the pink tentacle plant asleep on the pillow next to me.
"Its just one of the Queen." Commented chen. I rolled my eyes thinking, Chen had not seen what these things are capable of doing when deprived of juices, as I think that, I felt something grope my privates. I blush softly.
"Hm?" Said Chen looking at Joshs face. Chen glanced and noticed something large in the bed.
"Hm thats strange, they usually don't react to anyone who sleeps with them, even the princesses and princes who have slept in that bed before." Said Chen. I look at her flustered.
"Your not helping." I said annoyed feeling myself getting worked up, as I sit up making a attempt to get out of the bed, I feel the large tentacle plant in the bed quickly wrap around my legs up to my thighs and waist pull me back down into the bed.
"Hm seems it doesn't want you moving." Said Chen seeing the tentacle plant through the sheets.
"Yeah I rather not find out what its planning." I said uneasy.
"Hm? Whys that? The tentacle plants in the bed are gentle giants, at least thats what the king told me." Said Chen.
I pondered thinking of the kings hair tentacles, I gulped and lifted the covers noticing it had the same color pigment as the kings, and breathed out. And let go of the covers and moved my hands making shu motion with my hand hoping it would get the hint. As I did I felt it grab onto my tip, I blushed hard and felt it push against my thighs.
"HEY!? DONT?!" I Said panting, knowing it would try to take more than it bargained for.
"Hey shut up!?" Shouted Alexis outside the door.
"Fuck off dick sucker?!" I shouted flustered.
I heard a loud boom as the door flew open. As Alexis walked in, he could see the large tentacles sucking on against something under the covers.
"HEY KNOCK IT OFF?!" Shouted Alexis as he did, the grip on my body let go. I panted heavily as drool was running down my lips.
"Your such a easy hoe, when it comes to blowjobs." Commented Alexis.
"S-shut up." I said panting, as my face was bright red. Alexis looked at Joshs face, and was getting turned on, and quickly left the spare room closing the door behind him.

"What the hell? Why do I feel jealous?" Alexis asked himself imaging that image of a tentacle plant sucking off Josh, he gulped as he wanted to do it himself. Alexis blushed and left to the main hall for breakfast.

"I should get going, the prince will probably want me around." Said Chen getting up. But before she left she lifted the bed covers to see Joshs package.
"Huh? Would of thought you'd been bigger since the prince has a eye for bigger sizes." Commented Chen.
"Hey?! Don't look, I swear, besides I haven't even had sex in 5 years." I said rolling on my side.
"You must be really pent up then." Giggled Chen.
"Shut up." I said irritated. Chen smiled and left the room. As she did I zoned off remembering some old palaces I had been to, Germany, Japan, Egypt, America, and China. I sighed deeply and grabbed my cigarettes from my pants on the floor. I heard the door open and saw Zara.
"I wish,you'd stop smoking young master." Commented Zara. I glared at him and reached down and grabbed my lighter from my pants, rolling my finger over the roller near the light. As a flame appeared upon the lighter, I saw a maid walk in and speak softly to Zara.
"The Queen is wanting to speak with you about something young master." Zara said as the maid left the room.
I sighed and woke the pink tentacle plant up, it stretched and purred looking at me.
"Do you mind putting some pain kills in my system?" I asked the pink tentacle swayed and jumped onto my face wrapping around the back of my head pushing some of its mass into my mouth releasing liquids down my throat, I swallowed feeling slight pain from the girth. As the pink tentacle plant pulled my lips, I felt the pain still, but it felt numb. As I got up Zara could see my stomach had red marks, and burns across my body. He put a black long sleeve shirt on me and made me wear black sweatpants. I looked at him, and smiled softly.
"Glad you remembered my style." I commented as I left the room Zara was cleaning up the spare room. I closed the door softly and began to walk towards the main hall. People stared as I walked with my bare feet, but most didn't say anything they just stared, I wondered if they were pitying me, or just loathing me in silent. I saw Fiara waving bye to her husband.
"You shouldn't be out here without a maid or butler Fiara." I said looking at her.
"OH doc its you." Said Fiara.
"Who else?" I asked.
"I'll be fine the girls have been antsy lately." Commented Fiara playing with her hair.
"Then feed then stupid." I said walking towards the main hall. As I opened the door to the main hall I saw maid with green hair next to the entrance as I walked into the main hall. I saw the Queen and King sitting next to them was a girl with red crimson hair, succubus wings on her head, and razor sharp teeth. I bowed before the king and queen.
"Yes your majesties?" I asked.
"This is the princess of Japan Nina, and her maidservant kris." Said the Queen.
"Not to be rude your majesty, but I don't need to be introduced to such people of high status, I'm simply a doctor, nothing more nothing less." I said not moving keeping my head down and my left eye closed, my hair covering my right eye.