asleep?

Chen's P.O.V

As I opened the door to Joshs room, I glanced seeing Alexis sitting in a small wooden chair next to his bed looking at him.
"Its been 2 years Young Master, its time you've moved on." Chen said looking at her master.
"I know, Nina said we'd be having dinner soon." Said Alexis in a low tone.
"Hows kris, does she still come everyday?" I probed.
"Yeah, apparently her being just a "regular maid" was a lie." Said Alexis annoyed.
I smiles "you sounded just like he did."
"I know, he was a gentle boy, even when he looked at you, his eyes had a soft, warmth to them." Alexis said smiling, he glanced seeing the nurser moving around under thr covers.
"He sure is lively as usual, did the mistress ever say, why it was found of the doctor?" I asked.
"Hm thats something you'll have to figure out, its taken me 2 years, for that myself." Alexis said.
"I heard you gave his hair tentacles to kris." I asked.
"Nope they are still with me, but Kris did have a special treatment" Said Alexis.
"Your speaking of the succubus transformation i assume?" I probed.
"Yeah its been really the rage this last year." Said Alexis.
"Do his still whine at him?" I asked.
"No, they've been asleep as he has, I wonder if they died, and left Josh used to say that his were of his mothers, after hers would die or he gone without her, hers would grow again and find a way back to her, I wonder if fate will in a sense bond him back to his, I sometimes wondered what pain, they felt being apart from the one they loved." Alexis said looking at Josh.

*knock knock*

"Its open." I said.
"Chen, young lord Nina is in the dinning hall waiting for you." Said Zara.
As Alexis got up he saw Kris, but she seemed different her body seemed more seductive, and wild, she had white horns coming out of her head, she had a white dress with small gold lines around the bust of the dress. Alexis felt like he was looking at a completely different person, he gulped amd left the room. Kris bowed as he left, zara following behind Alexis.
As Kris walked in, I noticed how beautiful Kris has become. Kris looked at Chen.
"Nice to see you Chen." Kris said as her hair black hair twitched slightly.
Chen felt a pressure from Kris.
"Tell me, have you and the others figured out, why he won't wake?" Asked Kris.
"Well.....i-i rather not." I said.
Kris walked over to the side of the bed and pressed her hand against Joshs cheek. She smiled. A strong blush came across her face. I breathed out.
"He won't wake, kris, as I told Alexis you sh-" I get interrupted by Kris.
Kris slams Alexis down to the floor.
"Speak another word, and I'll slice your head off with my axe, and make a bloody fountain with your corpse." Kris said pressing her bust down against me.
Chen nods gulping, but before she got off Kris kissed Chen on the lips and got up.
"As I got up, I could see Kris looking at Josh smiling.

Nina P.O.V

".........."
Alexis is speaking of Kris and her "experiment".
"Yeah mother has been worried about her condition as of late as well, I don't know if this is supposed to happen, or if her new self is just bitting of more than she can chew." I said.
"Yeah back home, she knocked up a few night elves, some in pieces. Her actions are getting more gorey than I've seen. I've almost kind of wondered if madness, and desperation has driven her to this stage, after all his hair has turned white." I explained.
"But he hasn't aged Nina, he might have gained 2 more years to his life, but he looks exactly how he did 2 years ago no age deteriation." Alexis prounced.
"I know hun, but has their been anything to calm her down of recently?" Probed Alexis.
I sighed.
"What is it?" Alexis asked.
"Ugh.......receiving cum, and kissings." Said Nina with a slight embarrassed face.
"Well not really surprised on that one succubus in legends were kinda into that sort of thing except the high tier ones would suck life essences from people they deemed unworthy to look at them, and well." Said alexis.
"Yes I know and they would die, she's done that a few times, says it makes her feel "whole" at times, I think its bs, I wouldn't be surprised if she just loved feeling powerful compared to how she was prior to a year ago." I said worried.

(Haha I love cliffhangers hope you enjoy next part will be longer promise light come out tomorrow who knows :p)