abyss tentacles

As I was writing I heard thr door open.
"Morning love." Said Kris.
"Morning Kris." I said.
"Feeling better?" Asked Kris.
"Somewhat thanks, lily was filtering water through my thighs a hour ago, he's resting now though." I said.
"I was wondering, how did you get to know abyss tentacles so keenly?" Asked Kris.
"Simple, they impregnated me when I was kidnapped for 3 years, tomorrow had adolescent abyss tentacles impregnate me over and over moat of their children died inside of my stomach, but, the ones that's survived inside of me tore into my insides poisoning me, sue wanted to make sure I couldn't ever be impregnated by tentacles again." I spoke. Kris looked at Josh shocked.
"Is that why you acting hostile toward the boys?" Asked Kris.
"No, they showed that they didn't want me anymore while I took care of you while you were sick, I'm just showing thr same attitude towards them." I spoke getting up.
"You shouldn't move around so much, lily will get mad." Said Kris as she holds her stomach.
"Yeah yeah." I said getting back on the bed, as I do lily grabs foot and yanks me back under the covers.
"Hey watch where your aaahhh....touching." I said flustered feeling lily wrapped around inner thighs and hips.
"He sure is getting used to taking care of you." Said Kris.
"He reminds me of the nurser when, he was young, so full of energy, and.......nevermind." I said turning on my side feeling lily whine. I breath out and lay back on my back.
"He's sure got you tamed." Commented Kris.
"Oh stop it, he takes care of me, and I make sire he is happy, it's the same relationship I had with nurser amd Lucy not to long ago." I said as lily rubs up against my neck. I smiled happily. Kris watches seeing old memories of tue nurser and lucy doing the exact same as lily just did in the past.
"I love you lily." I said closing my eyes softly.
"Baby?" Asked Kris.
"Just....just resting." I said. Kris lifts tue covers up and sees lily had needles injected into joshs thighs.
"Did lily get those?" Asked Kris.
"No, your mistress did." I spoke.
"She did?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah, she was worried about me." I said feeling lily push against my cheek.
"Hey, quit it lily, your smothering me." I said giggling and laughing.
"You seem really happy with him." Said Kris feeling her tentacles get jealous.
"Yeah, he really was special." I said turning my head.
"Tell me about Lucy, you don't tall about him much." Commented Kris pulling the covers back over Josh.
"Lucy behaved quite like lily does." I said feeling lily push a hand against thr back of my neck braiding my hair.
"In what way?" Asked Kris, as her tentacles slowly came out from her skirt swaying.
"He was aggressive, took my saliva without asking, pulled on me, whenever he wanted." I spoke feeling lily stop for a second. I smile and put my hand on his tentscle hand against my neck.
"Dont stop, or would you rather I do it?" I asked looking back at lily. Lily whined and kissed my face before continuing.
"But, I saw how gentle Lucy was with you, he never grabbed you unless tye nurser and him were sharing you." Said Kris.
"Hm, that wasn't immediately, the nurser actually didn't like Lucy touching me, even a thigh touch, nurser would get overprotective and grab both of mine, he didn't trust Lucy after Lucy fed off my tongue and then went to sleep, he believed Lucy was just using my saliva to grow." I spoke.
"Really? Lucy always seem to be careful when handling you, as did thr nurser." Said Kris.
"Thats cuz you saw him after a while, he didn't start noticing til he was a adult tentacle, and even then nurser didn't let him grab or hold me when he fed." I spoke, feeling lily finish and lay me on my back.
"What changed?" Asked Kris. I giggled and breathed out. I sat up and felt lily pressed against my cheek.
"Just for a moment lily, I promise I'll lay back down." I said calmly lily kissed joshs ear. I lifted my shirt up and their was one scar and burn marks across my stomach.
"Did you?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah, it was self inflicted, both a few minutes apart, I stabbed myself deep and burned the side with a flame, nirser was with Alexis when it happened, and Lucy was across the room, when I laid their with both wounds, I remember Lucy holding onto me tightly trying to stop the bleeding while leaking secretion against my stomach to heal my fleshly burned skin." I explained.
"Lucy learned to take care of you while you were in pain?" Asked Kris.
"Something like that, more like he witnessed me trying to kill myself." I said. Lily whined and felt tentacles against stomach.
"Hehe, you big ham." I said as I laid down feeling lily kiss thr sides of stomach before pulling away.
"What happened after?" Asked Kris.
"After the damage was done, Lucy kept me down on the bed feeding me water, until chen showed up." I said.
"The royal doctor huh?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah, she knew me pretty well, her tentacles are the same as yours, she was upset, and had needles in me for a while, the nurser let Lucy touch me more and more, soon after both of them held me together, though they both wanted to lay eggs in me, I always told them no." I said.
"Why?" Asked Kris.
"Their better off finding someone more worthy than me." I said smiling. I felt kris's tentacles reach for my face, kris grabs them.
"Hello boys, you remember that day to huh......hehe, my body is incompatible with tentacle eggs." I said softly lily whines.
"Seems lily disagrees." Said Kris giggling.
"Little rebel." I said turning on my side. Lily whined forming hands on joshs thighs. Kris could see the tentacle hands on joshs thighs.
"He's become rather attached to you love." Said Kris getting up getting in the bed as she lofted the covers up she saw the needles in joshs thighs.
"You should stay still. They could come out." Said Kris.
"Worried about little ol me?" I asked in a joking manner. Kris pulled josh close and pulled his leg over her as she placed her hand on his hip.
"Your fragile, I wanna keep loving you." Said Kris pushing her nose against mine.
"Oh stop it, your fussing over me too much." I said blushing. Kris smiled.
"I wanna kiss you." Kris said pushing her hand against my face.
"Your being oftly grabby." I said.
"Sorry, your just so soft and cute, I couldn't help it." Said Kris licking joshs neck.
"Hey!, don't lick their!" I said flustered.
"Sorry." Said Kris moving her hand on joshs thigh which is over hers.
"You dont like it?" Asked Kris as her tentacles poked joshs thigh.
"......." I blush and avoid looking at Kris. Kris smiles and leans in licking my neck more.
"Can you stop it?!" I said flustered.
Kris smiles and kisses josh.
"Hehe, getting all hot and bothered. As kris's tentacles were gonna grab josh, Nina walks in.
"Well, you must be doing well if Kris is all over you already." Said Nina as her tentacles grabbed onto joshs arm.
"Mistress, I was just having a little fun." Said Kris whining.
"Now, now, kris, the girls wanna have a little taste." Said Nina as her tentacles grabbed Kris lifting her up in the air licking her face before sucking on kris's tongue.
"Feeling better josh?" Asked Nina.
"I guess." I said pushing lilys tentacles away from my crotch. Lily whined and lickedy ear.
"Not you two." I said flustered.
"Watching you two probably made him jealous." Said Nina giggling.
"Why?" I asked.
"Who else is always grabby?" Asked Nina. Lily stopped and sticked out his tongue.
"Its too early lily." I said flustered. Lily whines loudly and pokes my neck.
"Well Kris did lick my neck a lot." I said flustered.
"How cute, he thinks your giving Kris special treatment." Said Nina.
"Dont be Greedy then." Said Kris mumbling.
"Oh hush, or ill let the girls drink some of joshs." Said Nina pushing her tentacles back into kris's mouth sucking on her tongue. I looked at Nina and shook my head.
"I already have one of yours Nina, your tentacles wouldn't want to taste me again." I said waving my hand, lily whined.
"F-fine, lily just......nevermind." I said my face getting red. Lily formed a hand and pressed it against my cheek.
"H-hey, stop don't do that." I said embarrassed.
"How precious." Said nina setting Kris back down on the bed. Lily looked at Kris for a moment.
"Did yours do this when they fed?" Asked Kris.
"D-dont ask m-me embarrassing things in f-front of lily." I said pulling lilys hand off my face turning on my side feeling the needles come out. Nina sees it on the floor with blood on the end of it.
"Well lilys gonna be pissed." Said Kris. Lily pushes josh on his back and pushes his arms down against the bed pulling the covers off, seeing blood leak down his thighs. Lily whined and moves his tentacles hands down my hips to my thighs releasing the form wrapping his tentacles tightly around my thighs.
"Ouch." I said as they did. Lily looks at Kris.
"Oh, yeah sorry, just keep him their ill go get some more." Said Kris getting up leaving.
"Lily love, you alright." Said Nina petting him. Lily rubbed up against Nina. I breathed out and turned my head away.
"Josh, you feeling alright?" Asked Nina as she noticed Josh acted different the moment the needles came out. I stayed quiet.
"Its fine, I'll just get some bandages." I said rolling off the bed purpose making it so lily couldn't pin me that way. As I got up I saw Nina standing in front of me.
"Uh?" I said.
"Sit back down, your not fully back to normal." Said Nina.
"I'm fine really don't worry about me." I said. Nina's tentacles spread put behind her.
"You never used bandages before, the nurser always healed them, do you not trust lily?" Asked Nina.
"Its not that, he just looked really happy with you, and I don't really deserve this, sorry." I said passing by her and walking out of the room. I pulled tue braid from my hair letting my hair cover my right eye and lay against my back. As I opened thr door to the infirmary, I grabbed the first aid, and sat down on the bed wrapping my inner thighs in gaz.
"Their that should stop it." I said. As I got up, I put the first aid back on the shelf and as I left the infirmary, I saw Kris looking at me.
"Uh?" I said.
"Will you stop, lily loves you, he cries when you leave, if you keep it up he will leave." Said Kris.
"Maybe that's what I want." I said passing by her. Kris looked at Josh for a second seeing a sad and scared look on joshs face. As I opened the door to my room, I saw Nina sitting down in my chair holding lily, I shook my head and got into my bed.
"Josh." Said Nina.
"Just leave me alone." I said pulling the covers over me. Kris pulled the covers off joshs seeing gaz covering joshs inner thighs.
"Why are you scared of lily?" Asked Kris.
"You wouldn't understand." I said.
"HELLO I HAVE YOUR TENTACLES INSIDE OF ME COME AGAIN?! MAYBE YOUD RATHER STAY ALONE BECAUSE MAYBE LOVING YOU IS SOMETHING THE PEOPLE OF YOU WANT, MAYBE IF YOU STOP THINKING OF JUST YOURSELF, YOUD SEE THAT?!" shouted Kris. I sat up and handed Kris my book.
"Then here ya go, I'll be out of your guys hair." I said leaving the room walking out of the palace making a phone call. As I hang up I see Kris rush over me and grab my hand.
"Let go, you made it pretty evident." I said.
"No, I wont let you run away from me, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, around you I feel like I finally found someone who I can't live without." Said Kris crying.
"I'm really not that great." I said feeling kris's tentacles grab me wrapping around my thighs tightly.
"Please stay, lily and I love you so much." Said Kris.
"Like I said I'm not really worth it, it's better you and Nina find a better doctor for your problems." I spoke.
"Fat chance, your thr best in the business. No one has your knowledge or empathy for tentacles like you do." Said Nina with lily on her shoulders.
"Fine." I said. Kris looked down seeing joshs feet were black and has rocks at the bottom of his feet. Kris's tentacles picked up Josh sweeping tue rocks from under his feet.
"Your gonna need to wash those wounds amd dirty feet." Said Nina.
"Fine, can you put me down?" I asked.
"Sorry, I wanna hold you, you scared me when you left." Said Kris walking back inside the palace. I laid my head against kris's neck.
"You seem exhausted." Commented Kris.
"Something like that." I said. As Kris sat me down on a chair in the bathroom, I took off my clothes and slowly took off the gaz around my inner thighs. As it hit the floor, their was scars around my thighs, blood dripped down my thighs. I got into the bath slowly, leaning my head back. Kris glanced seeing hoe soft joshs body is even though he had many scars, stitches, and burn marks. As I finished rinsing my hair, I saw kris staring.
"Whats the matter?" I asked.
"Sorry, i-i just can't believe how soft and feminine you look sometimes." Said Kris blushing.
"Yeah yeah." I said getting out of the bath, as I did kris's tentacles immediate pick me up.
"Uh?, I need to dry myself I'm soaking wet." I say a little flustered. Kris blinked feeling her tentacles getting wet from the water, and glances down seeing her tentacles poking joshs no-no area.
"As subtle as ever." I said irritated.
"Sorry." Said Kris setting josh on the edge of the tub. As I grabbed a towel from the chair, I started to dry myself off, I felt kris's tentacles grab my leg.
"Sorry, their a little scared your gonna leave again." Said Kris.
"Not surprising." I said as I reached for my dirty clothes Kris's tentacles picked me up wrapping tightly around my thighs.
"Ow, hey watch the grip, those damn needles bruised me." I said. Kris tentacles loosened up a little and wrapped around joshs waist.
"Sorry love." Said Kris.
"Forget about it, I don't know how your gonna hide my naked body." I said.
"Hm? Hide?" Said Kris walking out carrying Josh. I blushed hard and buried my head into her neck.
"Wow, she's cute." Spoke several servants. Kris blinked amd carried Josh into their room and saw Nina waiting.
"Huh, he does have a body like a girl minus having a V." Commented Nina.
Kris noticed lily squirming around in the bed panicking and pokes his head out and yanks josh from her hands wrapping tightly around his stomach, and inner thighs. I feel lily rubbing against my face crying.
"Man, he sure was scared." Said Kris.
"Think about it, josh is basically lilys soul mate." Said Nina. Lily pushed into joshs inner thighs were the needles were healing joshs inner thighs.
"Yaaaaa....ow." I said lily pushed a tentacle into my mouth.
"Mmmmmf?!" I moved my head side to side. I felt something hit the back of mouth, and swallowed it, panting through my nose as I did lily pulled his tentacle from my lips sniffling finishing healing my inner thighs. I panted feeling hot.
"Oh?, how lewd." Said Nina.
"Lily?!" Shouted Kris. I panted gripping the bed turning my head to the side.
"Its alright." I said knowing what he wanted me to stay still. I glanced seeing lily holding two needles lifting the covers up, forming hands holding my thighs tightly slowly pushing the needles into my inner thighs. Lily pushed against my face whining.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little hot." I said.
"Lily didn't even hesitate while pumping his secretion and musk through josh.
"Why would he, lily is smart, he knows joshs weak when he gets heated and csn take care of him more intimately, especially why feeding josh." Said Nina.
"Yeah, the boys wanna do the same thing." Said Kris.
"No surprise, they wanna hear him swallow their spunk, as lily just did, especially since he knows his love so well." Said Nina. Lily grabbed a water bottle.
"I'm fine, lily." I said panting heavily. Lily hissed and popped the cap pressing it against joshs lips wrapping around joshs neck.
"Haha, How darling, it's like watching a doting husband and a sick wife." Said Nina. Kris tentacles poke lily. Lily swayed happily. Kris gets inside the bed next to Josh, and lily pulls his hand off one of joshs thigh. Kris's tentacles wrap around joshs thigh next to lily as each were wrapped around one of joshs thigh each. I started to drink the water slowly. Kris smiled amd kissed joshs neck softly. As I pulled away for a second Kris grabbed the half finished water and drank it and kissed Josh pushing the water down joshs throat. I gulped blushing hard feeling kris's thumb against my neck with each Gump. As Kris pulled away she smiled.
"Hehe sorry lily, I wanted to taste some of my love." Said Kris.
"You three are Greedy as can be." I said panting heavily. Kris smiled and kissed Josh.
"I love you." Said Kris.
"I love you 2." I said blushing, feeling kris's nose against mine. I.blushed feeling her pull me into a french kiss pulling on my tongue. I moaned and felt her pulls leg around her. Nian grabbed Kris.
"Now now, you got work to do you can make out later." Said Nina as her tentacles grabbed kisses rock hard cock.
"Mistress! Aaahhhh!!" Said Kris moaning.
"Hm?" I asked.
"Oh?, haven't showed your dick yet to him so secretive." Said Nina. As Nina was joking with kris they both noticed josh had fallen asleep. Lily smiled and kissed joshs lips, unwrapping around his thighs and made hands firmly holding onto his thighs and hips.
"He's so cute." Said Kris and Nina.