a old butler?

As I open my eyes, I look around seeing my old room.
"Have a nice rest doc." Said a familiar voice.
"Chen." I said, sitting up feeling my thighs wrapped in gaze.
"What the?" I asked.
"You should know better, your blood levels are low and it's seem your nerve system is cracked at the moment." Explained chen. Then why do I need to wear these on my thighs for?" I asked.
"Wouldn't want any tentacle getting any ideas, plus it makes it easier to restrict you from movements, by the way, do you miss them?" Asked chen. I looked at chen then glanced down and set my feet on the floor.
"Doesn't matter." I said, feeling something tug on my tail. I glance back seeing kris asleep and feel her tentacles grab me and pull me back into the bed rubbing my thighs. I blush slightly.
"Your taste has gotten foul, sickly even." Commented chen.
"Its my mothers features, when she was alive, maids and butlers used to say my mother had a creepy figure to her, like a witch, more monster than person." I commented. Chen glanced seeing Josh's shoulders twitch. I felt something grab touch my leg.
"Settle down, I didn't mean to push." Said Chen.
"Its fine." I said brushing her tentacle off my thigh. As I got up, I glanced seeing blue runes glow from the gaze around my thighs.
"I told you not to move." Said Chen as her tentacles picked up Josh.
"Ah?" I said gulping before kris's tentacles grabbed my wings with its two formed hands.
"Ow!!!! Ow ow ow!!!, don't pull!!!" I said as chen set me down kris's tentacles turned me over and pushed into my mouth whining and sniffling.
"Huh, that kind of reminds me of.....boys, is that you?" Asked chen. Kris's tentacles pull out of joshs mouth looking away. I pant heavily with drool dripping down my lips.
"Boys, you shouldn't tease josh too much." Said Kris waking up.
"Oh hello?" Asked Kris.
"The nurser and lucy are in your tentacles huh?" Asked chen.
"Who cares." I said getting up. Kris's tentacles grab josh picking him up.
"Can you not do this?" I said.
"Oh hush, your restricted." Said Chen.
"Ugh." I said.
"Not gonna try hiding those?" Asked Kris.
"Not like I can, after you know who!" I said irritated.
"They should be with the king right now." Said chen..
"........" i stay quiet. As kris gets up vhen notices what kris is immediately.
"A futanari huh, taking a male, that's quiet the oddity." Commented chen.
"How?" Asked Kris as she dressed herself.
"Well most who do are their sex toys." Said Chen.
"You didn't tell me this love?!" Yelled Kris.
"Not something, I like telling people about my homeland." I commented uncomfortable. Kris follows chen out of the room seeing maids whisper seeing joshs father's on joshs head, his wings on his waist and succubus tail.
"Who is that"
"He looks like a another slut."
"Gross he reminds of that other one."
Kris heard the comments and her tentacles pushed up exposing her thing between her legs.
I whisper softly "dont make a scene, it's not a big deal." I said as kris contained to follow chen.
"Its not right, this was your home." Said Kris.
"Doesn't matter, the minute we get in their, The king and queen WILL know what I did." I spoke softly.
"What about aislinne?" Asked chen.
"Shut up." I said as Chen knocked on the main hall the doors opened. Kris glances around the room as she carries josh in. She sees nobles from around the world talking with the king and queen. Chen bowed. I breathed out and felt kris set me down in a chair towards the back.
"Feeling ok?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah." Said as my wings sway and my tail wraps around my right thigh. As kris and Nina go and sit down near the Queen and king talking with the nobles. As I start to peel the gaze around my thighs off, I hear voice.
"Hun, don't, the girls want to check your body." Said the Queen. I look away nervous.
"Young master." Spoke a voice.
"What?" I said.
"You remind me of the mrs." Commented Zara.
"Shut up, I don't even wanna be here." I say.
"This is your home young master, speaking of which has the other two left you alone?" Asked Zara.
"I guess." I said.
"Josh?!" Shouted Alexis.
"Son, quiet down." Said the king. I closed my eyes.
"Young master?" Asked Zara.
"Silence." I spoke softly. I felt something grab my legs. As the room got quiet the Queen glanced seeing Alexis and before she could say anything kris's tentacles grabbed alexis's.
"Huh, nurser and lucy....what's the meaning of this?" Asked Alexis.
"Just leave them be." I said. I felt someone smack me hard, blood dripped down my lips.
"Dont speak unless spoke to." Shoited a voice.
"Sir Duke, that isn't necessary." Spoke the Queen. I put head down not speaking a word.
"Stupid human needs to learn his place, kris's tentacles sway angrily and open my mouth and kris's tentacles suckle on joshs happily. The Queen notices joshs reluctant to cause a scene and her tentacles sway annoyed.
As the meeting goes on kris stays by Nina's side. I feel thr gaze around my thighs tighten. I flinch, and they stop.
As everyone starts to leave, I start to get up and the kings tentacles press against my chest making sure I stay seated.
"No moving." Said the king. As thr Queen got closer her tentacles sway happily.
"This really isn't necessary, your highness." I said holding up my hands.
"No need after all thr girls are quite upset with you lying over the years." Said the Queen.
"Not like you gave me a-" I said before her tentacles pushed into my mouth  thry grabbed onto my thighs picking Me up. I grip onto them flinching as tears run down my face. The queens tentacles kiss my cheek.
"No need to cry, they just to make sure yourndoing alright." Said the Queen. As her tentacles finished kris's tentacles sway reaching for josh.
"The Queen smiles and kisses kris's tentacles how's my baby boy doing?" Asked the Queen.
"You can see him?" Asked Kris.
"Of course, he makes up a portion of the three, his love for josh was unrivaled even when he was a baby, those three you brought with you are in the bed room waiting, do not keep them waiting long especially that adolescent, she was crying and whining looking for him, that abyss nurser is quite something, and that pink one named lily, he strongly reminds of the nurser you now have." Said tye queen as her tentacles handed josh over to Kris. As kris's tentacles grabbed Josh by his thighs, they could feel josh was weak and immediately grabbed joshs hands and pulled them around kris's neck.
"These gaze, they are like my old ones." I comment.
"Of course, after all you wouldn't tell kris's tentacles their old secrets." Said the Queen.
"Secrets?" Asked Kris.
"......." I stayed quiet and pressed my face against kris's neck.
"Not gonna tell them, that all the tentacles in the garden adored you and how considerate, you are of each of them?" Asked the Queen.
"Doesn't matter, anyone could." I said.
"You hid your secret from them, and from your two closest companions, don't you feel bad?" Asked the king.
"If they were that mad they should just kill me and be done, I'm not special, I can be disposed of." I said irritated.
"Josh might not agree with me, but, after thr fusion into my new tentacles, the tentacles don't feel any bad thoughts only that they would of told him before just leaving one day without a word, it took weeks for them to even touch josh, for how he felt they lied to him, don't talk to him like that, he talked very highly of you two, now if you will excuse me, we need to rest from our journey." Said Kris. Nina got up and her tentacles pressed against joshs face.
"I have heard it as well, maybe you two faked it this entire time, not for me to say." Said Nina. As kris carried me following Nina.
"They seemed mad." Said Nina.
"I'm not surprised. That's why I never told them." I said.
"Did "she" ever talk to you?" Asked Kris.
"Stop prying." I said. As kris and Nina got to our room, kris set me down on the bed. Kris glanced over seeing thrbadolescent drinking from a water bottle noticing her size is increasing with each drink.
"I really need to give her a name." I comment. As kris's tentacles set me on thr bed, thr adolescent abyss tentacles whines, crying, and grabs josh pulling on his shoulders. Kris's tentacles grab onto Josh not letting her.
"Girls, your being fussy." Said Kris. They whine and touch kris's face.
"How cute, she's all whiny, she can smell the queens tentacles from your lips. But girls we got to name you especially if you still want your master, or if you decide to want someone else." Commented Kris. The adolescent abyss tentacles whines and shakes no and points to josh.
"How darling, how come?" Asked Kris as her tentacles pulled josh closer to her, with a smug smile on her face.
"Angelica." I said.
"Her name?" Asked Kris. Angelics twitched whines happily and grabs josh hard and pulls him down on his back.
"Your such a ha-" I say before Angelica pushes into my mouth putting a formed hand on joshs neck and face.
"Mmmfffff" I moaned.
"Now, now, Angelica, is that how you treat loved ones." Asked kris as her tentacles pulled Angelica from josh mouth. I cough hard. Kris's tentacles whine and kiss joshs neck, I push them.
"Knock it off, don't be teaching her things she shouldn't know besides, it's better if she finds someone else." I said sitting up.
"Baby." Said Kris as her tentacles grabbed joshs thighs.
"She won't leave." Said Kris.
"The nurser and lucy did, what makes this young one different." I said, as my eyes turn pink. Kris's tentacles grab my wrists. I sigh and blink as thr pink glow leaves my eyes, I lay down on my back turning my head coughing up blood onto the floor.
"Ugh." I said panting.
"That slap, must of had more of a effect on you than I thought." Said Kris.
"Nobles, and royals habe authority in every finger, a slap, from a noble, and feel like a gun shot wound." I said. Kris glances seeing Alexis wound on joshs neck appear over hers, seeing blood drip down joshs neck.
"Baby!" Said Kris worried.
"Its alright, it hurts less than the slap, it's more bearable." I said, getting up.
Angelica whines loudly.
"I'll be right back." I said getting up opening the door thr the bathroom getting my old gaze wrapping my neck around it. I feel thr arcane spell seal alexis mark, I feel a jolt of magic go through my system, alexis sees a rainbow like pulse radiate off josh from thr old gaze, I pant heavy gripping the door handle and fall on thr ground panting heavy.
"........" Kris stayed quiet. As I got up, I walled slowly to the bed sitting at the rim of the bed.
"Young master, you need to rest, those old gaze are quite draining, especially for someone like you." Spoke Zara behind Kris.
"Holy crap, it's you!" Shouted Kris.
"My apologies mistress Kris." Said Zara.
"No, no, it's ok, do you know his condition?" Asked Kris.
"As you might already be aware, the young master's body is quite fragile, that's why the nurser and Lucy stayed by him, thry knew how dangerous it was for him to be left alone." Said Zara.
"A weak little boy playing adult hehe." I giggled.
"Young master, does the young one make you antsy, she reminds me much of the late father." Spoke Zara.
"Josh's father's tentacles?" Asked Kris.
"They were quite adnamered with josh, so much, that, they would not let the nurser near him after what tye nurser did when it was young." Commented Zara.
"But, I thought your father's were aggressive towards you?" Asked Kris.
"You dont get it, my father was a futanari, as you are, she didn't want to look weak cause of how my grandfather showed she was, so, she only used male terms when talking of himself, his tentacles were aggressive they wanted me to love him, but, I hated him and my mother, forced me to live this these things that only cared about growing not of me!" I spoke, feeling Angelica grab my waist, and shoulders.
"The two of them would be rather saddened to hear that young master, as would your ten-" Zara stopped seeing joshs eyes turn red.
"DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT HER, she's dead, the king and queen made sure of it." I said coughing hard into my hands covering my mouth.
"Mistress Kris, peel this gaze off joshs thighs would you, they will reveal something special." Said Zara. As kris peeled thr gaze off Josh's thighs kris noticed runes on joshs thighs with succubus marks on both thighs.
"What is this?" Asked Kris.
"Succubus created abyss tentacles in the ancient times, but, they weren't only tools, but, their lovers, the two believed abyss were the souls of those who died without receiving such love, the two believed strongly that Josh's wouldn't accept being seperated." Spoke Zara.
"Shut up already, that was a stupid dream they thought of nothing more, my tentacles died, they won't come back, others might imitate them, but, it's a ploy!!!" I shouted panting heavily, as tears ran down my face.
"Its doesn't matter, always with me huh." I said laying my head down on the pillow.
"What a load of crap." I said closing my eyes, drifting off asleep.