Unpleasant Meeting

As I slept I dreamed it was quiet, I was sitting against a tree, in a white forest. I felt uneasy, troubled about something. As I glanced I saw dark elves walking through the forest, but something was off they had collars on their necks, with people dragging them, it pained my heart, but, I knew something was up.
"Isn't it sad Joshua?" Asked a voice. My eyes widened looking around panting as, I felt my heart rate beating extremely fast. I knew only one person with that voice.
"..........just leave me alone Tomo." I Asked looking down at my hands.
"And why would I do that? I'll come find you again while your alone, they won't even know." Announced Tomo. I put my hand against my neck knowing her hidden mark is on me.
"Oh don't worry love, those morons won't be able to find it, after all those years ago when I bit into you, wasn't a transforming bite, that was my sinners bite." Explained Tomo.
"This won't give you leverage on "them" Tomo, besides they already know about your little bitting sessions." I Said as I looked around as I still couldn't find her.
"Oh those bites?" Tomo Asked.
"Why even bite humans? You told me a long time ago they taste gross." I Asked prodding.
"Easy humans are the weakest and when they turn they become obedient new dark elves who will bite and drink from whoever their master says to." Said Tomo.
"Don't worry love in due time you'll see what the newbies have that will make you smile." Said Tomo. As I heard her say that I closed my eyes and slowly woke up from my deep dream.

As I opened my eyes, I slowly sat up seeing one of the King's shadows siting in a chair near the guest bed I was sleeping in.
"What?" I Said as I looked at the shadow. He kept looking at my neck deeply.
"Hello?!" I Said getting annoyed.
"The Majesty wishes to talk to you before you leave." Said the shadow before getting up and leaving the guest room. I shook my head and got out of the bed as I pushed opened the doors I started to walk towards the main hall, feeling the cold, hard, tile against my bare feet. As I walked I saw dark elves being held by some of the royal guards, I stopped seeing a red collar on their necks as the guards held their chains connecting the collar. I shook my head and put my hand on my pounding heart.
"Master." Said a voice behind me.
"Oh.....it's you Zara." I Said panting softly.
"You seem distraught master." Zara Asked.
"No........I-I'm fine." I Said as I started to walk again, I could feel those dark elves looking at my neck, it felt wrong, my whole body got chills, especially down my spine, I didn't like it, it feels wrong. As I opened the doors to the main hall I saw the King and Queen waiting.
I bowed down on one knee closing my eyes looking down at my hands.
"Hello Josh, sleep well?" Asked the Queen.
"Yes your Grace." I Said.
"We have accepted a few Dark Elves as royals." Said the King.
"I'm just a doctor, your Majesty, All I can say is make sure the doctors you have are the best or there will be backlash." I Said.
"We know Doctor, but we also just learned that, over just last night their have been more biting." Said the Queen. I gulped feeling my uneasiness rise.
"What are you......trying to say your grace?" I Asked.
"Your not leaving this palace." Said the king.
"Stop doing this they want ME please Your Majesties don't." I Said panting.
"I won't risk a child, like yourself to be a slave to those who want to take advantage, then possibly kill you." Said the King.
"You can't protect me from her!?" I Shouted panting heavily as I felt the hidden mark on my neck glow as pain rushed through my system.
"Zara do it." Said the Queen.
As she said that I felt Zara appear in front of me his eyes red, my eyes widened as I felt him grip me wrapping his tentacles around my thighs and bite into my neck near the hidden mark is, as I felt him bite into my neck I screamed loudly in pain as tears ran down my face, I squirmed violently. As a few minutes went on I felt Zara pull away as I felt my blood running down my neck dripping on the floor and felt extremely weak, I looked up and saw Zara look down at me with such sad eyes, I smiled softly.
"JOSH!?" Yelled Fiara.
I felt Zara sit me up as I looked at Fiara she rushed over and she saw that the hidden mark was removed but I was losing blood fast. Joshs tentacle plant around her neck sniffed and jumped hard against Joshs neck forcing itself into his neck piercing him as it pushed some of its mass down its through pumping Joshs throat with a purple liquids as I swallowed I felt the pain start to subside. Joshs tentacle plant helped Josh heal fast healing his neck. As the tentacle pulled herself out of his neck she whined pulling her other half from his throat she whined against his neck. I panted heavily.
"Josh?" Asked Fiara.
"I'm.........ok...........Fiara.........just......so................tired of you.........bastards......" I said before losing consciousness.