The Experiments

As I woke up I felt something in my hair, but didn't bother to touch it, as I got up I walked out of my room and laid down on the couch.

The hours went by I thought of "him" remembering the times we spent together, they were happy, and joyful memories. As I sat up I noticed it was 8pm. I didn't realize it was getting so late, as I stood up I felt a presence behind me.
"Come with me." Said the individual behind me.
"Let me guess your stupid people did something fucked up huh?" I Asked and felt something wrap around my neck, it felt slimy, and warm.
"What the?!" I Said.
"They missed you." The individual said as I pushed them off me they whined towards me.
"God I hate tentacle hair so fucking much!" I Said as I stormed out. I heard the presses walking behind me.
"The experiments seem to be unable to control their new found tentacles and have turned into futanari's due to the fact that the tentacles we have the human females were male tentacle hairs." Explained the individual.
I sighed and began to lit a cigarette I was holding in my hand and put it against my lips inhaling it.
"But what we don't get is why they make the subjects lustful and become sex craved monsters." Said the individual.
"Easy tentacle or tentacle hairs especially if their male one have been.......subjected to the whole breeding aspect of their being so when they are juveniles, they tend to want to make lots of kids and have offspring." I Explained.
"So your saying that the tentacles are driving the women to fuck anyone that can satisfy them and they inpregnant the individuals hair with its offspring?" Asked the individual.
"Something like that..........futanari's are quite common have they been fucking strictly males?" I Asked.
"Yeah almost exclusively." The individual replied.
"Hm the juveniles must be craving anything then since tentacles don't have a preference they are no different from a animal in heat as long as they can release their seeds they'll produce lots." I Explained.

As I continued to walk I noticed the individual guided me to the royals palace. As I walked behind him, the maids looked at me and I didn't see hatred in their eyes almost like..........nevermind.

"Hello Josh." Said a woman.
"Oh Fiara are you the one who had your servant come to me?" I Asked.
"Yes." Fiara responded.
"You already know I'm not yours or the nobles doctor anymore." I Said as I exhaled blowing out a grey toxic cloud.
"I'm aware." Fiara Said as she walked up to me I noticed here tentacle hairs twitch slightly.
"Hm.......they never get uneasy they seem to want a taste of you." Said Fiara smiling at Josh.
"You stupid royals annoy me." I Said.
I felt slightly anxious for some reason, I heard a cling of chains, I glanced and noticed a few woman tied to the wall bonded by chains, with white robes over them covering their entire bodies restraining them, and saw their tentacles swaying rapidly.
"Here are the two most aggressive experiments." Said Fiara.
I looked at them and could see they were lustful, as I approached them I felt something wrap around my leg not letting me move, and I glanced to my side and saw a butler.
"Long time no see Zara." I Said looking at the butler.
"Cigarette young master." Zara Said as his tentacles gripped Josh's leg.
"ZARA BE STILL!?" Yelled Fiara. I inhaled and exhaled blowing grey cloud in the air.
"I'm not your master you dummy, but if your so inclined take it from my lips." I expressed. I saw another one of Zara's tentacle hair shake as it pulled the cigarette from lips.
"SUCH A DISOBEDIENT BUTLER!?" Yelped Fiara.
"It's alright Fiara if you must punish me for his disobedience." I Said as I walked up to the female on the left Zara's tentacle let go of my leg. I looked at her, her face was red and her tentacles were saying fast, and aggressively. I looked at her and got closer, and her tentacles grabbed me by my neck.
"JOSH?!" Yelled Fiara.
"Relax if you get scared it'll think your weak, besides it's shaking look." I said smiling at the woman as I saw tears run down her face.
"Calm down miss I'm not here to inflict pain, I'm here to help, as her tentacles pulled me close, they rubbed against my neck gently, and gave off a urge for love, I knew this, it felt familiar, I lifted the tentacle rubbing against my face and gave it a gentle kiss from my lips and the woman smiled happily and collapsed to the floor, her tentacles fell asleep and I did exactly the same to the other female and it happened exactly the same with no different results.
"Love addiction withdrawals." I Said.
"Huh?" Asked Fiara speechless.
"These women are going through love addiction withdraws, did these two happen to be newly divorced?" I Asked.
"Yeah." Said Fiara.
"Do you have any plant tentacles that need lots of attention?" I Asked.
"Y-yes out in the garden." Said Fiara.
"Well keep a eye on these two and let them get attention from the plant tentacle it should help." I Explained. As I was about to walk towards the front door of the palace something wrapped around my leg once again, t felt extremely familiar.
"Your as helpful as usual love, giving them attention and not me." Said a voice behind me.
"Little brother!? What are you doing out of bed YOUR SICK?!" Yelled Fiara.
"Let go." I Demanded." As I pulled his tentacles off me.
"Alexis go back to your room he's only here to give us answer and better our research." Said Fiara.
"You want him to yourself don't you?!" Yelled Alexis. I heard the sharp tone of his voice and knew something was up I turned around and noticed his tentacles were spread out along him.
"Hm possessing your master how vulgar of you." I Said looking at Alexis.
"Master wants you back love, WE will have you back." Said Alexis. I shook my head and walked towards him, he backed up and scared and one of his tentacles cut the side of my cheek I didn't flinch as blood dropped down my cheek I lofts one of his tentacles up and kisses it, and Alexis snapped out of it, and hugged Josh tightly.
"I miss you baby please take me back I'm so sorry for not protecting you." Said Alexis crying. I could tell this was him, he was always a bit of a cry baby.
"Your still the big cry baby I remember." I Said poking his head.
Fiara pulled Alexis away from Josh.
"Go back to bed Alexis, and thank you Josh I didn't know they would possess us." Said Fiara.
"Yeah if the tentacles get extremely attached to their master's partner and haven't been properly cared for they can possess their master, and control them like a puppet." I Explained. As I did I saw one of Alexis maids lay Alexis down on the couch.
"I'm so sorry Josh." Said Fiara As she saw Josh's cheek bleeding.
"It's alright." I Said as I did I felt Zara's tentacle pull me to him, and his tentacles licked my cheek healing it.
"Zara!" Whined Fiara and Alexis. I smile at Zara.
"You big dummy." I Said with a smile on my face.
"I-i......I truly have missed you." Said Zara. I felt his tentacles pull away.
"I know." I Said patting him on the chest as I pulled away. I heard a familiar whine and cry noise and glanced behind me and saw Fiara holding something it was a plant tentacle. I walked over to her.
"We held onto her for you." Said Fiara. As Fiara handed me the tentacle plant it jumped on me crying and rubbing against my neck happily.
"She's been waiting for you, a very long time." Said Fiara. As I pet my tentacle plant she kisses my neck and wrapped around me rubbing against my lips.
"I will soon girls be patient." I Said a little flustered they calmed down and settled falling asleep against my neck.
".........they should of moved on they can't bond into my body anymore, yet they see me as when they were part of me." I Said with a uneasy smile.
"Knock it off Josh they deeply care and love you." Said Alexis.
"I-I should get going." I Said as I was about to take a step, I felt something grab my hand tightly. I looked down at my hand and saw a bright pink tentacle around my hand.
"Very odd for you to grab a stranger your grace." I Said.
"M-mother!?" Yelled Alexis, and Fiara.
"Stay one night Josh." Asked the Queen.
"For what purpose? I'm not under your family anymore like I was when I was a child." I Said feeling my heart beat rapidly.
"I'm aware but as a individual you must have a concern over my son's health huh?" She Asked.
"Hehe ah you guys really piss me off so much." I Said as tears ran down my face.
"Josh?" Said Fiara. I felt my tentacle plant rub against my face worried.
"I-I'm....ok.......hehe." I Said shakey as I wiped my tears from my face, then gripping my chest.
I saw Alexis get up and walk over to Josh and hold Josh's hand.
"Can we sleep together?" Asked Alexis.
"Your so damn selfish, all of you are, god my heart hurts, so very much." I Said I felt Alexis pick me up by my thighs and pull my head against his neck.
"Sorry love." Said Alexis carrying Josh into his room.

As Alexis laid me down on his bed his tentacles  pushed me on my side, I felt Alexis arms wrap around my waist, he pulled his covers over my body and kisses my neck.
"H-hey don't kiss me there!?" I yelled flustered.
"I can't help it." Said Alexis pushing Josh on his back spreading his legs getting inbetween kissing Josh's neck. I gasped leaning my head back.
"You b-bastard I h-hate you!?" I yelled panting as I felt hot. I felt Alexis put his hand down my pants rubbing my tip.
"Go to h-hell you a-asshole." I couldn't help it my body was reacting to his every touch before I climaxed he put his mouth over my tip and I cummed in his mouth panting, he smiled and swallowed it, pressing his nose against mine.
"Thanks for the lovely cum baby." Said Alexis smiling.
"F-fuck you." I said panting. Alexis smiled happily and kisses Josh. I blushed and looked away Alexis made Josh look up at him.
"Sorry I want more." Alexis said.
"Dammit." I Said before Alexis started to French kiss Josh presses hard against his lips, I blushed hard gripping his back, and as we kissed we both slowly started to fall asleep softly.

(Quite the spicy chapter this time lowkey has to really think about how I was gonna do it but funny thing that it just came out so well but I enjoyed writing this chapter it's quite cute then again I'm a sucker for light hearted not honest romantic kissing scenes hehe ah love is a funny thing hope you enjoy love lazyking Josh)