A Bodyguard?!

I hear a knock, and slightly open my eye tired. Not moving a inch to make sure the adolescent clinging to my lower half would awake.
"Come in." I say softly. As the door opens I see Fiara. As i was about to move my legs subconsciously the adolscent wraps tighter around my thighs ans whines. I flinch slightly and lay back down.
"Seems even when its asleep, it can feel your movement." Said Fiara sitting down in a chair near the door.
"Something like that....what do you want Fiara?........its.....uh......7am?" I said glancing to my left at a clock on the left side of the room.
"Seems like Nina's mother is coming today." Fiara says.
"Hm? Whys that?" I asked.
"No one knows, I think its a plot." Fiara says as her tentacle hairs yawn swaying.
"Who knows, I've heard rumors online, about the economy in the east going through hell, and the quite devastating crash of the stock market in the west." I say breathibg softly.
"Yeah I've heard those rumors as well." Said Fiara seeing the covers of the bed Josh was laying in move.
"Why come to me this early for?" I asked probing.
"Oh yeah, mother has assigned a bodyguard to you, as well as a nurser." Said Fiara. I felt the thing clinging to my thighs move slightly.
"Let me guess." I say with a disgusted face.
"Yup." Says Fiara with a smile.
"But its a adolscent?" I asked worried.
"Im well aware doc." Said Fiara.
"Why even keep a nurser on me for" especially one like this, they are even rarer then, mine....well ex mine.....I guess." I say scratching my head.
"Queen's order, plus we haven't been able to determine if this one is a boys or girls." Proposed Fiara. I glanced at her with a unpleasant look on my face.
"Oh stop, besides i heard from Chen it was clinging to your cock all night sucking on your "love" juices." Giggled Fiara.
"One don't say "love juices" like that its creepy, and two I DIDNT ASK FOR IT TO DO THAT?!" I Shouted as I yelled I heard it waking up and sighed.
"Dummy." Said Fiara. As I feel it moving I see it poke out from the sheets and yawn.
"Aw baby come here." Fiara said holding a water bottle. As it was gonna move it pulled its mass off my cock, I flinched a little and breathed out slightly flustered, the pink tentacle moved its mass onto a pillow next to me and reached for the water bottle opening it, and sucking all the water from the bottle and gulping it into its mass, disappears instantly.
"Such interesting creatures." Says Fiara looking at it, lay down on the pillow next to Josh.
"Oh brother." I say rolling my left eye, as i push my body up, I feel something slam me back down onto the pillow, I look up seeing the adolscent wrapped around my  wrists and waist. I glare at it.
"I hate you." I say annoyed. The pink tentacle looks the other way. As i move it off my waist and wrists, I glance and see a woman with a sword walking into the room, with a greatshield around her left arm.
"Your early Jisa." Said Fiara looking at the female knight who walked in.
"Just doing my duty princess." Jisa said standing beside the door next to Fiara standing.
"Now then back on topic, it'll be staying near you til your fulll recovered and for Jisa here, she won't leave you unguarded Queen's orders." Explained Fiara.
"I assume you have patients then?" I ask looking at her.
"Yeah, you'll be required to give them physicals, and at lunch report to the main hall, the king and Queen want you their, i assume its to put them at ease and in case this "queen" has any high demands." Says Fiara.
"I'm overjoyed." I say softly. As i sit up I feel the tentacle wrap around my waist. I sigh and point to the floor, the adolscent pink tentacle grabs my clothes from the floor and puts them on me. As i was about to move the adolescent moved under my shirt moving up and wrapping around my neck, similar to how my old tentacle hairs did and let some of it mass hang from my shirt keeping a grip on my waist.
"Your rather troublesome." I said putting my hand against the tentacle, it purrs loudly.
"Now then." I say standing up, I could still feel slight pain in my legs, but it was tolerable. Fiara looks at Josh noticing how the tentacle was around his neck.
"Reminds me of "her" huh?" Asked Fiara smiling.
"You'll shut up if you know whats good for you." I said annoyed.
Jisa looks at Josh.
"Don't be rude to a lady." Said Jisa.
"I don't really care if she's a lady or a man, i don't need a buff lady to guard me, so how about you fuck off." I say before leaving the room.
"Jisa please, look after him, he may seem like a arrogant fool, but trust me he's a good person, and he's very important, whether he'd admit it or not, the royals of my family truly love and cherish him." Said Fiara.
"As you wish Princess." Jisa says.