a soldier?

"You won't save then, they are evil, they have always been evil." Spoke the voice.

I woke up panting heavily.
"It was just a dream huh?" I asked out loud. I felt something breathing up and down against my thighs, I lifted upntue covers seeing lily and the abyss nurser around my thighs. I breath out, and lay back down. I feel lily and abyss nurser move. I hear smooching noises.
"Can you two make out when I'm not in here?" I asked flustered. Lily and the abyss nurser stop and look seeing bump on joshs pants.
"Dont even think about it." I said breathing out. They both whine.
"Yeah yeah love you two, now get off me, I don't like being grabbed like this." I said pulling them off. As I sat up I saw kris looking at me quietly.
"What?" I asked.
"Did you already know about what happened to the Egyptians amd persians?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah their prince and princess passed away." I said getting out of the bed. Kris's tentacles grab my legs seeing bandages around my thighs.
"I already told them not to, don't you start." I said irritated.
"Not my decision love." Said Kris putting her hands on joshs thighs, and peaks him on the lips. I blush. Kris's tentacles wrap around my thighs when she does.
"Your so cute, I could just oh?" Said Kris.
"W-what?" I asked.
"Your little friend is poking me." Giggled Kris.
"Oh shut up." I said embarrassed. As Kris picked up Josh she could thr abyss nurser and lily looking up at her.
"What did you Two do?" Asked Kris.
"They were making out." I said irritated.
"No wonder your being a grouch." Said Kris.
"Oh fuck me." I said.
"If you like?" Asked Kris.
"I was being sarcastic!!!" I shouted.
"Mr grouch." Said Kris.
"Oh fuck off." I said pushing her as I landed on me feet kris's tentacles grab my legs.
"Move another inch and I'll cut them off." I said annoyed.
"Go ahead then, you remember how aggressive they were last time." Kris said picking up lily and abyss nurser.
"Whatever." I said leaving the room. Nina smiled outside the door.
"What do you want now?" I asked.
"Come on, mother called for you, your gonna in trouble she called for you 3 hours ago." Said Nina.
"Fine." As I walled behind Nina, I kept feeling kris's tentacles try grabbing my hip, I pushed him away.
"Baby, he's gonna be upset if you keep not showing affection." Commented Kris.
"Well then he can find some new "TOY" to play with." I said as I walked into the main hall I saw the Queen with a Egyptian and persian.
"You rang?" I asked.
"Your late." Said the Queen.
"Well then fire me and find someone new." I said annoyed. Kris and Nina looked at Josh shocked.
"Josh? My elder brother talked of you." Spoke the egyptian woman.
"Princess nitocris I presume." I spoke.
"You remember me?" Asked nitocris.
"Of course I was with your brother when you were little, your eyes were such a beautiful green, may your brother dine with the kings of the past." I spoke.
"Thank you very much." Spoke nitocris.
"Your burned sir." Spoke the persian prince.
"As I am, these are but, what life had given me, my prince." I said closing my eyes.
"My sister had high regards of you sir." Spoke the prince.
"Your words are wasted on me, prince arash. What do i owe the pleasure of your kindly visit" I spoke.
"We wish to take you home with us." Spoke nitocris.
"I must decline this offer, your majestys." I spoke.
"Do you love this new family?" Asked prince Arash.
"Far from it, my prince, I just wish to not burden them any longer, but, I fear a void will develop in this place without me." I spoke.
"I propose a duel." Said princess nitocris.
"As you wish." Said Nina. Raikou stepped out from the blinds. As the champion of nitocris did as well holding a curved sword and a dagger.
"Do you know what warriors of high caliber say?" Asked raikou.
"No." Responded the champion.
"A true champion of the sword can only be defeated by overwhelming force......or an equal." I spoke opening my eyes, pulling out a cigarette smoking it quietly coughing softly between puffs. As raikou and the champion fight, I feel something against my back hearing soft whispers.
"They will protect you, this time." Spoke the voice.
"Baby, you ok?" Asked Kris seeing a pink glow in joshs eyes. I blinked.
"Y-yeah, just zoning off." I said putting the cigarette out and sitting down on the floor leaning my back against the wall. I close my eyes softly.