Tomo?

As I walked through thr emptiness of downtown, I noticed, people sitting on their porches, I waved making a half ass smile, it always fooled, morons who didn't know what made me smile, I heard loud crowds of people and hid behind a building, I gulped slowing my breathing knowing if, Alexis, Chen, or Nina were around they'd find me since, my presence, if known by their tentacles. As the loud crowds yelling dimmed down, I breathed out, feeling the cold winter breeze against my pale skin, my blood continued to flow, I looked up at the sky, knowing my mother would hate, how I'm treating tentacles of all kinds. As I sat down on the wet grass, I heard a faint voice.
"You seem rather upset." Spoke a voice.
"What do you want tomo?" I asked.
"Nothing anymore, after all "He's not lovey dove with you anymore, and you won't trust tentacles anymore right?" Tomo asked.
"Fused with your younger brother, was that your goal, when your minions attacked?" I asked.
"You already knew huh, typical, how can you tell?" Tomo asked.
"Because I can feel your overbearing, aggressive tone, and his jealous tone in your voice, you two always were jealous of me and Alexis, whats your plan now?" I asked.
"Dont worry you'll find out......soon" tomo said.

I ripped the bandages from my neck feeling blood drip down my neck, quickly after, I feel something wrap around my hand, tightly wrapping around my arm slowly, I glance to my left. I glance seeing the knight, who was always at Alexis's side, I see the tentacles coming from were the knights privates were. I heard a few footsteps, it was Alexis and Nina.
"You've changed quiet a deal........kris." I spoke. Nina glanced at Josh seeing thr mark on Joshs neck bleeding.
"Your not suppose to let it bleed." Said Nina.
"............." I stay silent, as I get from the ground, I could feel, my knees still bleeding.
"Josh?" Asked the knight. I ripped the tentacles off me, and glanced at my arm seeing small intents. Alexis and Nina looked shocked. I smiled devilishly.
"See they don't care, all they want his my blood, no different from any other noble jerk off." I said.
"They didnt they just want to-" said the knight.
"Enough, you two don't get it, I never did anything wrong, HE is the one, who ruined me, took everything away, I have him, everything of mine, and yet, I was the one cursed by this "mark" to show i was a royals lover, i just want this to end already." I spoke. Alexis looked away. I smiled seeing Alexis look away, the knight looked my way. I felt its tentacles grab my legs.
"Hey!, don't touch me!?, let me go?!" I said struggling. I saw thr knight pull her helmet off, I saw Kris's eyes in front of me.
"Why even change like this?!, just changing how you look won't make someone love you?!" I shouted trying to get free, I felt her tentacles wrap tightly around my legs spreading my legs, and slightly wrap around my waist. I blinked remembering this exact moment, it was when, "HE" kissed me those years ago. I slammed my head against her head knocking her back, feeling free from her tentacles, I panted feeling tired, exhausted.
"Kris, just call Chen to come get him, at least with her, he'll probably let her take him back." Said Nina.
"Chen." Said Alexis.

About 30 minutes later
I panted seeing chen show up, she looked at me, seeing my arm and neck covered in bandages, her eyes turned red, and could see blood on Kris's tentacles. Chen sighed and her fangs peeked from her mouth.
"Your as vile as the rest of them." I said panting heavily, trying to keep my left eye open, as my breathing was slightly weazy due to the cold air.
"Shes part vampire?" Asked Kris.
"Yes, apparently when the doctor went missing the Queen found her in the east.
"The white widow." I said giggling. Chen's eyes widened.
"Im not as dumb, as you think, Chen, after all I've had my share of vampires trying to score with me, but, you and every last one of you are mistaken, Alexis was the only one ever to win me, for a time." I said.
"Mistress, aren't most born part vampires in this day and age since, the elf, vampire War." Asked Kris.
"Yeah, except for you that is kris." Said Nina.
"......yeah." Kris said staring at Chen.
"Dont even think about it." I said. Chen shook her head, and her tentacles wrapped around Josh.
"You know this is the Queen's orders about biting you." Commented Chen, as she picked up Josh by his thighs.
"Where did you hear that name?" Asked Chen.
Alexis looked at Josh.
"A old merchant told me about it." I said.
"I should bite you right now, for even saying that." Chen said. I smiled amd kissed chen's neck, pressing my nose against her neck. Chen blushed slightly.
"W-what was that for?" Asked chen flustered.
"Just for always looking out for me, I appreciate it." I spoke.
"Baby, wasn't that one of the first signs?" Asked Nina.
"Yeah." Responded Alexis.
"Huh?" Asked Kris.
"Nothing for you to worry about just a vampire thing kris." Said Nina.