The Queen

As I'm walking towards the main hall, I see maids standing near pillars of the hall of the palace.
"Hm rather odd." I commented at the amount of maids around the halls of the palace. Jisa walked behind me silent. As i walked up to the main hall I saw Kris standing outside the main hall door.
"Doctor." Said Kris.
"What is it Kris?" I asked looking at her.
"You have such long hair." Kris commented. I looked at her and a smile came across my face.
"If you say so." I say opening the door to the main hall.
"I'd love it, if you were mine." Kris said.
I blushed at the notion and walked into the main hall, as I walked in, I saw a woman, with silky white hair a coat adorned with gold, red, and white, her arms had black silky sleeves up to her wrist, had a black and golden crown, her coat and dressed matched in unison.

I noticed as i walked in, it was just Fiara, king, queen, and Nina along with her mother the Queen of japan. I felt the tentacle upon my neck purr. I gently stroked it, as i did the Queen notion to me, I walked towards the Queen and bowed in front of her closing my left eye.
"Seems my little one has takin a likely hood to you doctor." Announced the Queen.
"Thank you your majesty, please take "it" back for the time being a lowly doctor such as me doesn't deserve such a gift." I asked.
"Denied now if you would sit." Asked the Queen. I sighed softly and got up and walked behind the Queen leaning against a nearby wall near the king amd queen. The Queen shook her head at the stubborn doctor.

"Your worried about the sudden outburst of futanari's Queen Tohru." Asked the Queen.
"I just feel a sense of responsibility, that if futanari's are on the rise, that men in my country will not be willing to date some." Explained the Queen Tohru.
"Doctor would you like to say anything." Asked Nina looking at him.
"I rather not." I say blowing out a heart shaped cloud as i pull my cigarette from my lips. Queen Tohru looked at Josh with a quite glowing infatuation look.
"Mother please." Said Nina embarrassed.
"Sorry daughter." Said Queen Tohru.
".........." i put the cigarette against my lips inhaling, as i pulled the cigarette from my lips the adolscent around my neck grabbed the cigarette eating it, i blew a grey smoke cloud again. I sighed at the action, the adolscent purred rubbing against my neck. I pet it gently.
"How drastically has the growth of futanari pace been?" I asked.
"Oh um about 20% over the last 5 years." Said Queen Tohru.
"Thats over half of the population." Commented a guard. I sighed.
"Excuse you." Said Nina slightly annoyed.
"I'll be frank with you your highness, futanari's do have a claim to like females more so than males, but i have seen futanari's taken interest in men, especially in the underground scenes." I say.
"You've heard?" Asked Queen Tohru.
"Something like that." I said pulling out a few pictures, getting up setting them down on the table in front of Queen Tohru.
"When did you get these." Asked Nina looking between them.
"A while ago." I say vaguely. As i walk back to my seat, I feel something wrap around my arm, and glance to my side seeing Kris.
"Kris over here, don't be harassing the doctor." Said Nina. Queen Tohru giggled, kris tentacle parasite let go of Joshs arm and walked standing behind Nina.
"Will my nation be alright with the rising pace?" Asked Queen Tohru.
"I can't say, personal sexual attraction isn't something I'm good at saying." I say.
"Do you find futanari's attractive?" Asked Nina.
"Enough." Said the Queen.
"Yes your majesty." Said Nina. I breath out scratching my head, as i do the adolescent around me moves off my neck and body and returns to the Queen purring in her lap. I begin to zone, feeling my long hair against my back, and tap my finger slowly against my leg.
"Tired?" Asked the King.
"........." i stay quiet zoning
"Doctor?" Asked the king.
"Sorry just....nothing your majesty." I say. I hear the door open and see Alexis walking in.
"The political marriage will be happening?" Asked Queen Tohru.
"Yes." Said the Queen.
"Good." Agreed Queen Tohru.
As Alexis sat down next to Nina, I look to my left and see Kris staring at me, I quickly look away from her looking down at my hands.
"Shall we dine?" Asked the Queen.
"We shall." Said Queen Tohru.
I stand up and felt something wrap around my waist.
"Now now doctor you hungry?" Asked the Queen.
"I-im fine your majesty i have a few things I have to do around the palace." I say gulping.
"How unfortunate." Said the Queen as her tentacle hairs let go of Joshs waist. As i walk towards the exit of the main hall, I hear clunky metal noises behind me. As i put my finger around the nob of the door, I hear a slight whine noise.
"Seems the little one is rather found of you doc." Commented the Queen.
"I don't need "it" getting fond of me." I said slamming the main hall door loud behind me. Jisa turned arounded and bowed.
"Go on jisa." Said Fiara.
As jisa left, Nina looked at Kris seeing her spell wear off revealing Kris was NOT a regular elf, but a dark elf.
"A Dark elven explain." Said the King.
Kris felt threatened and looked down at her dark colored skin.
"We took her in, when she was young, she's suffered hardships, but she's a kind and gentle one." Said Queen Tohru.
"I thought your nation was all elfs no dark elvens?" Asked the Queen.
"Yeah Kris is that one exception." Said Nina.
"Here in this palace, we have a section of the palace dedicated to dark elvens, and the doctor,well lets just say he has a rather hostile, grudge against most." Said the Queen. Kris's eyes shook gripping her skirt.
"There's shin though mother." Commented Alexis. The Queen let out a sigh.
"Thats different son, he's known him his entire life, this maidservant has only talked with him a few times, and if I'm being completely honest please don't let him see you." Said the Queen.
The dining that day was quiet and tipping on questionable motives as the day soon grew to night as the royals talk they hear a knock at the main hall.
"Its open." Said the King.