centorea?

As I was up reading through papers my hair was in my face and laying against my back, I heard the door open. I look up seeing centorea.
"Can I help you?" I asked, centorea saw the ivs drips connecting to under thr blankets.
"I heard." Said centorea.
"Not really surprised." I said continuing to read the documents.
"Your folks find you a suiter?" I asked.
"Yeah.......but, I don't know I'm scared." Centorea spoke.
"Scared of what, you've always talked about having kids." I spoke feeling Kris grab my hand, I pushed my hand against her face, kris's tentacles wrap around my wrist.
"I know. But, she isn't you." Said centorea.
"I'm not that kid." I said pushing my index finger into kris's mouth kris holds on my arm tightly sucking on my finger like a baby.
"You'd be a great dad." Said centorea.
"I doubt that." I said as lily twitched around body.
"Lily, back to sleep." I said lily whined and kissed my ear, lily was loosely wrapped around my thighs and spirled around my body with his head on my neck, similar on how lovers lay.
"So what is it you want me to tell you?" I ask putting the book down.
"What?" Asked centorea. I sigh.
"I don't love you centorea, I just dont." I spoke. I heard kris sucking and slurping my finger.
"I see." Said centorea as her ears laid flat.
"What is it then?" Centorea asked.
"I never loved you, I just put up with you, to make your folks happy, your hugs were the best, and the cuddles we had when we were children were nice, I just don't see us like that." I spoke.
"Did she already out a ring on you?" Asked centorea.
"No, you know the dark elvens culture as well as your own." I spoke.
"I do." Said centorea. I heard a knock at the door.
"Doors unlocked." I spoke.
"Oh mistress centorea did you sleep well?" Asked the maid.
"Very well, thank you." Said the maid.
"Um sir josh?" Asked the maid holding a adolscent nurser.
"I already told the Queen to take a hike." I said irritated.
"But sir?" Said the maid. I sigh and wave at her.
"Take it back to her, I don't need it." I said frustrated.
"Um?" Said the maid.
"Its a baby." Said centorea. I breath out.
"I had a nurser before centorea several, it got killed just recently." I spoke. Centoreas eyes widened.
"Who cares, no one ever thinks how I feel." I said holding mybhands out, the adolscent nurser bites joshs hands, I didn't flinched, as blood dripped down onto the bed, the maid quickly grabs my hands wrapping my palms with gaze trying to stop the bleeding.
"I am so sorry!" Said the maid. I stay silent and pulls book up going back to reading. Kris wakes up pulling joshs finger from her mouth and smells blood seeing red on joshs gaze around his palms.
"Who!?" Said Kris as her tentacles tables yanked the adolescent nurser from the maids hands.
"You little piece of shit!" Shouted Kris. It cried and trembled in kris's tentacles grip.
"Let it go." I said.
"IT BITE YOU!?" Shouted Kris.
"Its not a big deal." I said. Centorea looks at josh, seeing the tentacle around joshs purring around him, seeing its formed hands on joshs seeing the imprint from the top of the covers.
Kris's tentacles let go of the adolescent nurser.
"Out,NOW?!" Shouted Kris.

As the minutes went by then Queen walked in.
"Your majesty." Said Kris bowing.
"Hello Kris." The Queen said seeing bloody gaze on joshs hands and looks see blood on the adolescent tentacle.
"So he bit, another huh." Said the Queen.
"Is he dangerous your majesty?" Asked centorea.
"He was probably a test subject forced to be put in mentally unstable people, by the looks of it, he's afraid of men." I said reading my book not looking up at all.
"As knowledgeable as ever." Said Kris.
"Not really, just guess." I said, I felt lily stir around body in his sleep, I rubbed his arms they squeezed tighter around my thighs.
"I'm right here lily, I'm all yours." I said softly, I felt something push under my thigh close to lilys hands.
"Sorry baby the boys got needy." Kris said as her tentacles formed hands and moved under joshs thighs next to lilys clinging close to thighs.
"So darling." Said the Queen smiling.
"You won't take him then?" Asked the Queen.
"Why even trust me with him, you saw how the last one ended up, dead." I said.
"But, the one your queen gave you in the United Kingdom lives in Kris with her new tentacles, he loves you very much along with Lucy who also fused with the nurser and kris's tentacles." Explained Kris. Centorea looked surprised at Kris.
"Dont compare yours to my nurser or Lucy, they were different." I said putting the book down, lily and kris's tentacles gripy thigh tighter knowing I was gonna try moving. I looked down at the covers and laid down on my back. I felt lily waking up and lick my neck whining.
"It doesn't matter lily, it's better off taking care of someone sick." I said panting softly. Lily slapped my thighs and gripped them again.
"He doesn't seem happy." Said centorea.
"Lily never is." I said pulling him and kris's tentacles off thighs pulling seats down covering my thighs and legs only exposing my foot. Lily whined.
"Go bother someone else!" I shouted getting off the bed, I felt dizzy as I got up. I grabbed the side of the bed, I felt something grab my arm, I glances seeing the queens tentacles.
"Tell me, did my baby tentacle before it died, how did you feel about him?" Asked the Queen. I hesitated for a moment and felt the queens tentacles sit me back down on the bed.
"He reminded me of my old tentacles, he was beautiful, he didn't care if I threw him and pushed him away, he just liked being near me, he always asked me before he fed, I let him because I trusted him, he never made me feel alone, he never rushed, but, I could feel, I....could feel, he wanted to lay his eggs inside of me, he always fed me water, even when I told him I wasn't thirsty. He was special." I said. Kris felt her tentacles whine.
"The boys saw how happy they made you, he really did you baby, I've never seen you be that way with another, besides your old nurser and lucy." Said Kris.
"So the boys could tell huh?" I asked.
"You didn't think they would?" Asked Kris. I hesitated to answer I starred at Kris's tentacles, then turned away from then, staying silent.
"Your such a gentle soul, mine tell me, you've tasted lots of tentacles forcefully, but, the way you spoke of their youngest, they saw a change in you, a joy." Ssid the Queen.
"Tentacles used to make me happy, simply I learned the world doesn't work like that happiness is always short lived." I spoke. Kris's tentacles form hands and grab joshs hips.
"Liar, we saw how happy that adolescent nurser made you, don't you ever forget how MY nurser and Lucy treated you." Said Kris.
"Who cares, my feeling never matter to each of them, Lucy took advantage of me thr first time he got, as did "your" nurser, all of them are the same, they only wanted to fulfill their lust towards me, so, don't act like you understand me." I said, I felt blood drip down my lip. Kris tentacles try push me down, I don't nudge, I open up a drawer from the side of my bed, I grab a shot and stab the side of stomach injecting a pink fluid into myself before pulling it out.
"Thats?!" Said Kris.
"Its a pain reliever, one the nurser made me before he died, he really did take up, where old nurser left." I spoke, whipping the blood from my lips.
"Why did you keep it then, you just said they use you?!" Yelled Kris.
"........." I stayed silent.
"Your making up stuff, your still crushed about him being gone, lily can fill that void, along with this new nurser." Said Kris.
"Just leave me alone." I said laying down turning on my side. Lily whined at me, I grabbed him and threw him across the room.
"Leave me alone?!" I shouted panting heavily, feeling dizzy from the side affects of the shot. I held onto my head and laid my head down. Lily cried out, climbing onto the bed kris grabbed him stopping him from getting closer to Josh. Lily whined at Kris shaking.
"Tell me, why persist him, he doesn't treat you right, you could have someone who loves and cares for you lily, he or she would rename you, so, you wouldn't have to live with someone like josh?" Asked Kris. Lily whined loudly crying. Kris eyes widened.
"To take care of your beloved master." Repeated Kris.
"Hehe, even the same words as she said before she died." I said panting heavily gripping my head tighter. Kris let go of lily. Lily crawled up to joshs neck and wrapped around his neck. Lily kissed Josh on the cheek, and grew double his size becoming a adult tentacle.
"Lily." Said Kris. Lily whined at Josh, I felt body going thumb.
"Fuck........" I said panting heavily.
Lily whined secreting his secretion against my neck, it felt extremely warm.
"He's starting to become quite the gem, no royalty type has secreted that potent of a secretion before, and it smells intoxicating." Said the Queen.
"Weren't royalty types meant to bond into their masters body?" Asked centorea.
"Yes, they were, but, if they are unable to, they've been shown to go to extreme lengths to keep their destined host/master, josh is different though, his body is weak, and damaged from having his ten tentacles ripped out." Said the Queen. Lily whined at Josh.
"Go to hell, don't ask me." I said panting heavily. Lily whined and formed hands pushing them under joshs thighs tightly.
"He's learned from tentacles, he wants josh to submit, and accept him." Said Kris. I panted heavily. I felt something press against my back. Kris sees lily holding up a water bottle.
"He sure is persistent." Said centorea.
"Lily was a weak baby ten tentacle when he was born, my girls often had to feed them every hour." Said the Queen.
"Why josh though, he's only a noble, he's not royalty, which this tentacle type was made specifically for?" Asked centorea.
"Simple, this baby here, he's tasted royalty, but, when he tasted josh, he clang onto him and wouldn't let go, that's signs of royalty types finding their destined one." Said the Queen.
"In other words, lily chose the doctor, rather than josh choosing him, most tentacles don't choose, they are submissive, but, in this case, lily wanted josh all to himself, in just a few weeks, lily has matured gradually tasting and experimenting with joshs body, tasting every inch of him, these types are picky, and most wouldn't take this kind of abuse from a master." Said Nina walking in. I felt Nina's tentacles pat my head. Lily whined.
"Please feed me water." I said panting heavily. Nina smiled.
"Josh, you know what that means if you drink that water?" Asked Kris.
"Ill show you his true colors, lily l's just like the rest." I said panting heavily, as lily pressed the water bottle against joshs lips, he sat joshs up holding on his thighs and back. As I drank, I felt my throat feeling better as I finished drool ran down my neck, lily licked it, and slowly set Josh back down. Lily swayed happily setting the bottle down.
"We need to check your body love." Said Kris. Lily kissed joshs neck, I slowly opened mouth. Lily whined.
"F-fine, lily you can." I said closing left eye. Lily smiles amd pushed into joshs mouth, I moan slightly and feel lily form a hand pressing it against my stomach.
"Like a husband doting on his pregnant wife." Said Kris.
"He probably wants to." Said Nina. Centorea giggled. As lily pumped joshs stomach with his secretion I swallowed gulping each drop down as lily finished he pulled out of joshs mouth. I panted softly asy breath was pink.
"Its cycling through his body." Said Kris seeing the secretion in joshs body running through his entire body. Lily smiled and licked joshs neck. I panted.
"Lily, what are you gonna do if you ever lay eggs in him?" Asked the Queen. Lily smiled and produced musk.
"Oh, your control his body heat?" Asked the Queen. Lily produced his secretion little after sucking his musk back into his body.
"Anzyour gonna soften his belly up so the babies come out easily and painless." Said the Queen happily.
"He's sure thorough." Said Kris.
"Would yours be if they laid eggs in josh?" Asked Nina. Kris tentacles blush and go back into Kris pussy. Kris blushes.
"At least you know two tentacles wanna lay eggs in you doc." Said Nina.
"Great." I said sarcastically. As I tried moving lily squeezed tighter around joshs neck, and squeezed his thighs hard, and whined loudly.
"F-fine, I wont move." I said blushing at hoe sterling lilybis being. I glanced seeing lily grab iv drips and push them into my thighs, I flinch and lily has to pull them out, he grips onto joshs thighs tightly.
"Sorry lily." I said looking away. Lily licked joshs neck before pushing the needles in slowly into his thighs. As he finished lily formed more hands putting them on joshs hips.
"He's being oftly dominant." Said Kris.
"What do you expect, he loves josh, some tough love, plus, it probably helps him get more info on how to handle josh, after all yours know everything already, I think lily wants to be the secreting and muskin inside of Josh since he wants josh to himself." Said Nina. I pant softly and sees Kris hand lily another bottle.
"I'm fine." I say trying to move and feel lilys hands gripy hips and tights when I do.
"Hehe, he's got a good hold on you love." Said Kris petting joshs head.
"Oh shut up." I said panting. I felt lily pressed the bottle against my lips, I turn my head away. Lily whines drinking down the water.
"I'm not th-" I say as lily pushes into mouth pouring the water down my throat, as I gulp swallowing each drop I feel lily hands grip tighter on my hips and thighs.
Kris's tentacles poke joshs cheek jealous.
"Be good boys you'll get a turn." Said Kris giggling as her tentacles pouted.
As lily pulled out of joshs mouth, lily smiled teasingly.
"I said I was fine." I said panting ting heavily.
"Gotta stay hydrated love." Said Kris.
"I have these iv drips in my body." I comment. Lily licks joshs neck.
"Jeez lily, I'm getting enough." I say flustered. Lily whines and sucks on joshs neck.
"Hey! Don't do that your gonna leave a mark." I say flustered lily stops and giggles purring against joshs neck.
"They are abominations, I've seen what they've don't to you." Said centorea. Lily gets at centorea, I kiss lily, amd feel lily kiss me nack whining.
"Its ok lily, it's ok." I said panting, kris notices lily has his tentacles formed hands on joshs thighs and hips and see him coiled up around joshs body, seeing lily left some room in case, he needs to feed josh water as he just did a few minutes ago.
"Why do you say they are abominations?" I ask.
"LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOU?!" Yelled centorea. Lily looked at Josh a little worried.
"Yeah, they toyed with three long years, manipulated my mind with musk, and made me have tentacle children using their secretion like a pain killer, they aren't perfect, not in the least, but, they are not what you say they are, they hurt just like us, all they want is love and affection, can you say, people aren't as cruel as they are?" I ask. Lily forms hands putting them on joshs back rubbing his back. Kris's tentacles form hands and rub my face cheeks, I smile softly.
"Why even defend their actions, they violated you?" Asked centorea.
"They did unspeakable acts towards me, but, I don't hold a grudge against them, they make mistakes as we do, tell me, have any centaurs done anything similar?" I ask. Centorea looks at josh.
"Your too naive and gentle." Commented centorea. I smile and feel lily gripping back.
"Settle down lily, its ok, it's ok, maybe I am, but, I will not hate them ever even if they upset me, my girls gave up their life to protect me, so that I could live, they won't be forgotten, even now I feel as if they are still with me." I said as tears ran down my left eye. Lily whines and wipes my eye, kris's tentacles follow and kiss my ear.
"Your lucky you can be close to them." Commented centorea.
"The forced experiments then?" I ask.
"Yeah, father has been forcing then inside of us." Said centorea. I breath out.
"They'll die if they are not compatible, they'll reject them, and rampage inside of them." I say. Kris's tentacles rub my cheeks.
"That won't happen right?!" Yelled Nina.
I sit up, feeling a hand against my chest, I open my left eye seeing lilys hand against my chest.
"Yes it will, compatible is important to tentacles, it always has been, otherwise the tentacle parasites wouldn't exist." I say slowly laying back down.
"What?" Asked Nina.
"Kris's tentacles are a type of forced tentacles, only difference it that kris's tentacles already was compatible with her and her body." I comment. Kris rubs her stomach.
"Thats only because Lucy and ur nurser fused with mine, that my new tentacles were able to settle in my pussy and womb and stop pushing against my walls." Said Kris.
"That was their choice." I said breathing softly.
"Can you help them?" Asked centorea.
"I'll do what I can, but, not today, lily and kris's tentacles won't let me get up." I comment. Lily gets upset and produces musk in front of josh.
"Yeah yeah, im resting relax." I said. Kris's tentacles push against joshs cheek.
"The boys also want you to rest you spit up blood, and want to make sure, your alright." Said Kris as her tentacles poked joshs cheek some more.
"You should rest to lily." I said tired. Lily whined and pulled hands off Josh and unwrapped from his body laying next to his head.
"Lily can mine hold him for a while?" Asked Kris. Lily nodded and licked joshs face, before starting to fall asleep. I smiled and kissed his tentacles, he blushed before falling asleep purring.
"What did you mean, yours didn't calm down til they "fused" with two of joshs tentacles?" Asked centorea. Kris put her hand on her stomach, her tentacles swayed below her skirt.
"My tentacles were much like, what your parents are doing to their subjects, mine pushed hard and whined inside of me, it hurt." Ssid Kris.
"Why did they change?" Asked centorea.
"They became something new." I said sitting up. Kris's tentacles move and are in front of my face looking at me directly. I smile and kiss kris's tentacles they push up the covers and pull my pants off and yank my boxers off wrapping tightly around my thighs pulling back down the covers over Josh.
"My two tentacles were opposites, one didn't have it easy with learning me, the nurser, he was forced upon me, by the Queen of England, he infuriated me, touched me, when I wanted to sleep alone, force fed me, made me take in his musk ans secretion against my will, but, I learned, he didn't do it to force upon me, he cared about me deeply, wanted me to be safe, and taken care of." I spoke.
"Why?" Asked centorea.
"I don't know, I was just........normal." I said, I felt kris's tentacles lick my thighs teasingly. Centorea heard a loud lick along with a moan coming from kris's tentacles.
"Uh?" Asked centorea.
"Just ignore them, Lucy was, spoiled, he got everything he wanted, he was gifted to me by the princess Nina, i let him suck on my tongue, from time to time, he was naughty one, he acted like he owned me, like I was his, he made me cry, he gripped me hard and took my lips, he didn't care if I didn't want him, he lavished my taste, but, he noticed how loving, I was with the nurser compared to him, he was extremely jealous, and pitiful towards me, he didn't like me only spoiling the nurser, it took tike for him to realize, that I wasn't normal, wasn't til his musk got into my body, that he realized that my nerves in my body were damaged, then he started to learn, how to get my affection." I explained.
"You always seemed normal to me, the tentacles liked you when we were young." Said centorea.
"........" I stayed quiet. I felt kris's tentacles squeeze tighter around my thighs.
"Hey! Easy down their." I said flinching slightly. Kris smiled and pet her tentacles.
"Did it scar you, those three years?" Asked centorea. Kris looks at Josh.
"Yeah, yeah it did, that trauma won't go away, no matter how old I get." I say. I feel a hand press against my stomach.
"The boys and lily won't." Said Kris.
"Words from those two don't mean a thing kris, tentacles operate on their own fulfillment." I speak.
"Were yours that way?" Asked centorea. I grip the covers, and feel kris's tentacles pull the needles outnof my thighs and form their own needles and push into my thighs. I flinch feeling blood drip my thighs feeling that kris's tentacles formed bigger needles.
"No, mine were similar to my first nurser, in all aspects, the only difference is, we loved each other, I was never afraid of her, I trusted her 100 percent." I spoke.
"She never tried taking advantage of you?" Asked centorea. Kris feels her tentacles cycling water into josh through the formed needles her tentacles made.
"No, she was watchful, overprotective, loving, aggressive, but, she always held me, as long as i could remember, my mother always said, my tentacles wanted to lay her eggs in me, she wished she was a male, so she could of filled my stomach to the brim with eggs." I spoke.
"Isn't it unnatural, for them to lays eggs in males?" Asked centorea.
"Very, male pregnancy with tentacles is abnormal, but, not unheard of." Said Kris.
"Tentacles crave a place to lay their children in, they are lustfilled creatures, but, they are also very smart about choosing their partners, egg laying is selective on how much they love their host." I spoke. I feel two hands press against my hips.
"Hehe so impatient." Said Kris as she pulled on her tentacles, the hands moved off joshs hips and moved under joshs thighs.
"They sure are fond of you josh." Said centorea.
"Something like that." I said laying my hands flat on the bed laying down before I felt my head hit the pillow, I felt a hand behind my head.
"So gentle." Said Kris teasing.
"Oh shut up." I said. Lily stirred in his sleep.
"Aw." Said Kris as she looked at lily.
"He such a wimp." I said grabbing him and placing him on top of me close to my heart, as lily heard my heart beat, he settled down purring in his sleep.
Kris's tentacles poked my sack amd tugged on them.
"Boys, be good." Said Kris.
"They sure get jealous easily." Said centorea.
"Its natural, they both before they fused used to hear and touch my body regularly, they don't get to take care of me much anymore, since I've gotten lily." I said petting lily. Kris's tentacles move up wrapping around part of body putting a hand on my face leaning my head.
"Boys! That's vulgar!" Shouted Kris. I smiled and felt them push into my mouth, i closed my left eye. Kris felt embarrassed. Kris tentacles sucked on joshs tongue thirsty gulping down his saliva, kris glanced seeing them stroking and pulling on joshs dick.
"Boys, isn't his mouth enough!" Shouted Kris.
"Are they always this possessive?" Asked centorea.
"More lately they have been.....it's getting late." Said Kris as she hadn't noticed Nina and the Queen had left already.
"I'll see you two tomorrow." Said centorea as she kissed joshs hand before leaving. As Kris tentacles finished they pulled out of joshs mouth. Kris glances seeing josh was panting heavily.
"Boys!, jeez get him water now!" Said Kris flustered as they grabbed water from joshs table, they pop it open. Kris sees lily still sound asleep.
"I........im............fine." I said panting heavily.
"You kidding me. He practically was tasting and sucking on your mouth, and trasing the shit outta your dick." Said Kris before realizing that her tentacles had come on them, and she blushed hard.
"Boy!!! You said you'd not to much." Kris said before she heard her tentacles swallow tue cum down and press the water bottle against joshs lips, as I gulped the water down, I felt her tentacles lick my neck. I blush and stop drinking getting half way down the water bottle.
"Baby, you didn't drink it all." Said Kris whining. I panted heavily closing my left eye. Kris glanced down at the covers seeing her tentacles wrapped tightly around joshs stomach and thighs and part of his neck.
"Boys, gentle your being too aggressive." Said Kris. As she lofted up the covers she could see red marks on joshs thighs, stomach and his neck from her tentacles. As she pulled her tentacles off josh, they teared up seeing what they had done.
"You alright baby?" Asked Kris. Kris breathed out and put her hand against his face, seeing he had fallen asleep, with a smile on his face with tears in his left eye. Kris glanced back amd saw the tentacles needles still in joshs thighs and pulled them out.
"He didn't even whine, when you were gripping him so tightly taking advantage of his body as you pleased, is this how you treated him when you were with him?" Asked Kris. They wrapped around kris's thighs shaking.
"I wonder what he would said?" Asked Kris. She glanced seeing lily wake up, lily whined and peeled the covers off joshs seeing thr red marks along his thighs stomach and neck, and whined loudly. Kris pat him.
"Sorry lily." Said Kris, lily pushed her tearing up. I opened my left eye faintly putting my hand on lily. He whined pushing against my neck.
"Baby, you should rest." Said Kris.
"Its alright lily, settle down." I said petting him softly.
"Did they always treat you like this?" Asked Kris gripping her fist.
"You should know them better than that." I commented feeling lily wrap around my thighs and up my neck.
"Just answer me!?" Shouted Kris.
"I'm alright babe." I said smiling. Kris jumped on me hugging me tightly.
"I didn't feel anything, they numbed me before, while I was drinking thewater." I said rubbing her back. Kris turned on her side facing me and grabbed my thigh and pulled it over hers. Kris put her nose against mine.
"I don't wanna lose you." Kris said before kissing josh. I blushed and kissed her back, feeling her tentacles wrap up around my leg she grabbed.
"I love you." Said Kris breaking the kiss before kissing joshs again.