Tentacles?

As I opened my left eye, I felt chains against my hands and legs attached to a stone wall behind me, I glanced seeing experiments of people, having tentacles forced into their hair and the tentacles rejecting and ripping the individuals body organs out in a gruesome display.

"Aw another failure huh."commented Tomo.
"Your fucking heartless, we humans didnt do anything to you." I said looking at her.
Tomo looked at me, and her hair tentacles grabbed me by my throat.
I could feel them feeling my pulse around my throat.
"Now now boys love is a very important example of a tool, I love to expose." Tomo said sadistically.
"Go to hell." I said panting.
"Aw so sweet, now then tell me another way the next experiment will work or I'll have more cum inside of ur mouth." Tomo demanded.
"I'd rather die than tell you anything." I said.
Tomo laughed and had her hair tentacles spray a toxic chemical against some adolescent tentacles on the floor around me, making them go into heat.
I gulped and felt some of them hesitate to violate me.
"DO IT NOW OR ILL RIP YOU TO PEACES?!" Tomo shouted.
As they forced Josh to the ground they pounded his throat filling his throat with their fertile semen, making him choke on gallons of semen, until he passed out and even then they'd just violate his asshole making him their cumdumpster.

As I threw up the tentacles cum I panted heavily, feeling extremely fatigued, as my body shook, my tremors wouldn't go away, I just laid on the cold floor emotionless. As I closed my left eye, I felt something press against my asshole, sucking all the cum from my asshole, then pulling out, I felt so numb, through my body i didnt feel it. I heard several tentacles, whine close to my face.
As the tentacles behind me, they gripped my waist and sat me down on my butt, and whined against my neck. As I opened my left eye feeling extremely lethargic, I could see tentacles around me, they looked saddened by looking at me, saw stitches and scars across my back and chest.
I giggled softly and laid my head against the cold stone wall behind me, as I did I felt the one from earlier, move my long hair seeing my head could no longer take in hair tentacles and cried against my head.

"O-oh.......that it was a long time ago." I said panting. The tentacle quickly moved off my head and formed a hand pushing it against my throat.

"Hehe such a forceful one..........let me.........guess.....you want me to.....to.........to stop talking huh?" I asked the tentacle nodded shaking against me as it used it formed hand to let go of my neck.

"My life doesnt have any value, to you tentacles, I might of been born with this hidden ability, or gift. But it has always caused me pain, better or for worst." I said softly. I felt my head it the cold concrete floor. As blood came down my head, it ran down onto the concrete floor, the tentacles around me quickly wrapped around my head tightly making sure to keep the blood inside of my head, to make sure I live.

"This won't hold, stupid adolescents." I said softly. I glanced feeling my left eye getting heavy, and saw one of the few adult tentacles rip a piece of cloth off one of the failed experiments body and wrap it tightly around my head, as it did the adolescents around my head slowly unwrapped and came off me a few stayed near me. As I was about to pass out i heard loud sirens and saw Tomo look at me and giggle.

"See ya loser." She said before vanishing.

As the cops showed up, I felt my arms fall down to my sides.

"Princess we have found one of them alive." Said a cop.
"Thank you bring the survivor to me." Said the princess.
As the police were taking Josh from the chains the tentacles near him jumped on his body wrapping around his neck purring in relief.
The police brought Josh outside carrying him in a tan cloth covering his naked body.

"DOC?!" Shouted the princess.
I faintly opened my left eye and saw Fiara as I was being held by a cop.
"O-oh it's you Fi........ara." I said before passing out.