THREE YEARS LATER

Hm it's been three years already huh? If your reading this, this is the last letter that I wrote and left behind......it's been 3 years since I was pushed aside and thrown out like trash, the royal family, and nobles several have died in the past three years. Not enough for them to lose power, but just enough for them to start panicking. I know what your thinking, why would they be dying, it's rather simple, through my travels to different foreign lands to me, I've learned that tentacle plants, or tentacle hairs that all being on our planet are born with tentacle hairs, but it seems like most don't have the knowledge to care for theirs properly. In Japan, near Tokyo their is a old shrine, the locals as far as I heard when I was their, Said this to me about that shrine "young man that shrine is dangerous don't go near it, it will bring you misfortune." I was never the type to worry about bad luck, but I went that that shrine anyways, the shrine had five different statues, but what threw me off was that one of the statues pointed to a road behind the shrine, before I followed the road behind the shrine, I noticed, very distinct features of those statues, they were all nine tail foxes, but what made it even stranger is that they had the script writing on their hands, and it had symbols all the way up to their shoulders, after translated it read as follows "thy red string might be part of us, i aches as we do, yet it is a extension of our being, and soul, but thy is not taking care of, it shall result in thy end." It was a rather simple thing to understand the red string was tentacles that all beings on our planet were born with and the not taking care of the tentacle hairs and plants, will result in your death. It was something very, very important, but I didn't need that information, because I no longer have my extension it was taking away from me, ripped from me, and revoked from my being, it might of ripped a piece of my soul when it was ripped, but that's besides the point, the back road behind the shrine lead to a windy road it lead to a shack, a old, rusty, beat up, thrashed, and green shack. As I looked around I found traces of tentacle plants, they were still living, but they looked angry and vicious. I didn't bother to stick around but they reminded me of what isolation could do to them and any being left alone, my heart aches, just thinking of how mine were doing. But the road trip didn't stop, I went to Egypt, Iran, Paris, China, Ireland, and America, and it was the same around all places, I gave the locals of each area I went to information on how to help their tentacles, they either ignored me, lashed out in hatred towards me, or listened. It didn't matter to me if they listened or not I was a ordinary Doctor Who happens to know how to fix this plague like problem around the globe, this is the last time I'll be writing sincerely The Former Doctor Of The Royal.

Fiara glanced at the letter, and shook her head as she finished it, Fiara was sitting on the couch with a unsettling look.
"Something bothering you love?" Asked the Queen as she walked down the steps of the stairs. Fiara slammed the letter down on the table next to the couch.
"It's nothing Mother, just reading a letter." Fiara Said with a Venomous tongue.
"Who was it from?" The Queen Asked.
"The only person who could deal with brother." Said Fiara irritated.
"I see." Said the Queen as her tentacles grabbed the letter, as she read it, tears ran down her face, her tentacles were shaking as they set the letter back on the table.
Fiara got up and hugged her mother holding her tightly as the queen weeped against her daughter.
"Hm?" Said Alexis as he saw.
"Fuck off shithead!" Shouted Fiara as she let go of her mother purposely bumping into him leaving the living room.
Alexis looked at his sister surprised, and felt uneasy for some reason, his tentacles swayed and whined against him, Alexis pushed them away.
"Young Lord if you don't fee-" Zara said before getting yelled at.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" Yelled Alexis.
Zara nodded and bowed.
Alexis stormed up stairs and slammed his door hard with a loud boom. Alexis breathed in deeply and exhaled, he put his hands on his bed sheets laying on his stomach looking at his hands, and shook his head.
"No you wanted this no feeling bad anymore, don't." Alexis Said as he was talking to himself.