Cold Night

As I walked home I felt something following it had the same presence as the shadowy figure, I stopped and breathed.
"Can I help you?" I Asked.
"Hello." Said the shadowy figure.
"Well if it isn't the prince's little toy." I Said with a smirk on my face.
"Your still as annoying as usual the prince has been wanting you to come by you know, even your servant awaits your return at the castle." Said the shadowy figure.
"Hm tell that stupid man to serve the prince and not worry about me besides I'm standing on my own two feet now I don't need to be sheltered anymore by people who just served my family for benefits." I Said in a hateful voice.
"Still bitter?" Asked the shadowy figure.
"Still driving my kind into pleasure with your revolting tentacles." I Said with a grin glancing back at him. I felt his tentacles slam me against a concrete wall. I felt blood drip down my head dripping on the ground, feeling the tentacle around my neck and body. I could hear them whining and rubbing against me.
"HE'S NOT GENTLE ANYMORE HE HATES YOU?!" The shadowy figure yelled.
"Hehehe." I laughing as I heard its tentacles rub against me even though they had inflected pain against me.
"What's so funny?!" Yelled the shadowy figure.
"Your master hasn't told you even after all these years huh?" I Asked. The shadowy figure stayed silent. I breathed out softly as I did I felt the tentacles squeeze my throat and I coughed up blood.
"Shut up." The shadowy figure said.
"Hehehehe why not kill me here and now DOG your master could be liberated." I Said with a devilish grin.
"I can't even if I wanted to!?" Yelled the shadowy figure.
"Hehe your so ignorant, I almost pity you, your tentacles are the children of your master aren't they?" I complimented at the shadowy figure I could tell he gestured yes with his head.
"How very interesting, very, very, interesting. Those tentacles your master bestowed upon you are the descendants of the archangel Hadraniel, also know as the angel of love, he had tentacles that loved all, but yours are but the offspring, your masters are quite different hehe." I said explaining, I felt the shadowy figures tentacles let go of me and I fell to the ground I looked up and felt familiar tentacles wrap around my waist and sit me up. I remembered this presence, all to well.
"Ugh!?" Said the shadowy figure.
"Don't touch my master you filthy dog." Said the individual behind me.
"I thought I ordered you to serve the royal family?" I Asked.
"I can't I only want to serve you master." Said the individual.
"Your so dumb." I Said breathing out feeling my body shiver but I was starting to lose the feeling in my limbs.
"What does your master want with me a lowly, human?" I Asked.
"Master?" Asked the individual.
"Your not lowly at least not to the master, your special to him, you always smiled, and were with him, frightened of people, but he did love you Josh, right after your parents pun-" I interrupted the shadowy figure.
"Executed." I Said coldly.
"The Young master thought you would be ok, didn't really think of it as something big but when he said I love you baby to you, you didn't respond like usual he grabbed you, his tentacles whined and cried for you to show those loving eyes towards him, but just felt hate, and anger towards the royal family, and left sent away." Said the shadowy figure.
"Why would I love someone who couldn't even protect me or help me in my time of need, his love for me was complacent, a fabric, all of it was fake, just like when a child gets a new toy." I Explained.
"No master never thought of you as such!?" Yelled the shadowy figure.
"Just leave me alone, I don't need anyone but myself, besides the prince his married." I Said as I got up.
"He doesn't love her, he wants to be with you." Said the shadowy figure.
"I don't care what HE wants he can die for all I care all of you can.....all.......of..........you..............are..........b..........." I said before collapsing.

I felt the individual behind me catch me.
"Master, your so very hurt, but I know your just turning every emotion off in you." Said the individual. The shadowy figures vanished as well as the individual before delivering Josh to his home in his bed with a white flower in his hair.

(Man exploring different ways of story telling is always fun for me at least it's fun to write and I feel the emotion in my heart with each of the interactions and I hope you do to, in a way I can relate to the characters because I've gone through similar heartaches that's what makes this story feel like it's a story to me cause I can relate so much to it as I write hope you enjoy.)