old retainers

I hear lightning and feel something grab onto me tight, I open my left eye seeing Kris sniffling with my head in her chest, I look up at her.
"You ok?" I asked. Kris shook her head no sniffling. I kiss her on the lips, she looks down and puts her hands on my face.
"Hm?" I asked.
"So naughty, kissing someone when they are scared." Spoke Kris as her tentacles sway happily.
"I'm just glad your doing better." I said. Kris smiled and hugged me tighter.
"I'm not drinking anymore." I said blushing.
"Aaawwwww." Said Kris.
"Good grief." I say sitting up.
"No." Kris said pulling josh back down on his back.
"Hey, we gotta get dressed." I said.
"Not til you taste me again." Kris said.
"You do realize, your basically preggers." I said. I felt Kris's tentacles move through my hair.
"Girls, stop being so flirty, besides you can't even if you wanted to." Kris said. I kissed Kris on the neck and her face lit up.
"Your gonna make me lactate again if you do that." Said Kris flustered.
"I didn't mean to, I was just making sure you were alright." I spoke.
"Josh, kris." Said Nina outside of the door. Kris tentacles grab me and pull me in-between her legs and Kris grab me tightly rubbing her nipple on my lips.
"Will you quit it." I said blushing.
"Meaner." Said Kris. As Nina opened the door, she glanced seeing Kris's stomach looked a little bigger. Nina's tentacles grabbed Josh.
"Did they lay eggs in you kris?" Asked Nina.
"Yes mistress." Said Kris rubbing her belly.
"Hm...." Said Nina as her tentacles wrapped around joshs thighs, stomach and neck.
"Hey!, don't be grabbing people you bitch." I said irritated.
"Sorry about that, the girls got mad at me for being rude to you yesterday, so they kinda wanna smother you." Nina said.
"Yeah right." I said, before kris's tentacles yanked me from Nina and pushed a tentacle in my mouth.
"Mmmmmmmf!!!" I shouted as a tentacle forced itself in my mouth.
"Calm down love, the girls want to make you smell their musk more, after all they are still determined to put eggs in you, so they are just making sure your body has enough musk in your system." Kris said patting joshs head as her tentacles lay him down pumping musk through his system.
"They must be quite serious if they wanna lay eggs inside of him, kris." Said Nina.
"Have yours laid their eggs yet mistress?" Asked kris.
"No, they have been foning over Josh, so they might be, stubborn for a bit." Said Nina putting a hand on her own face. Kris tentacles start pushing eggs down joshs throat. Kris notices.
"Girls!!" Kris shouted.
"Oh my?" Said Nina. Kris sighed. Her tentacles sucked the eggs out of joshs stomach.
"They are so eager." Said Nina.
"Girls, be patient." Said Kris. Her tentacles carass joshs stomach. I blush, and feel them pull out of my mouth, I pant coughing hard. Kris notices the air is a mix of purple and pink.
"Girls, you better not be adjusting his body already." Said Kris. Her tentacles look away. Kris breaths out.
"Keep it up, and I'll let the nurser or Lucy put their eggs in him instead." Said Kris rubbing her head.
"Wait, boys can too?" I asked.
"Of course, boys are a little more slower, but knowing yours, they'd only put theirs in your body if they could keep your body regulated and soften your body." Said Kris.
"Dont give them any ideas." I said sitting up.
"Its just how they show love." Said Kris.
"Yeah "love". I said annoyed getting up.
"Josh, they didn't have a choice." Said Kris.
".........." I stayed quiet, and pulled out wallet, and gave her a picture. Kris and her tentacles look at it seeing, josh in chains with bruises, with cum on his body, with scars on his face. Kris looked behind the picture seeing x rays of tentacle parasites in joshs stomach, her eyes widened.
"Keep your opinions to yourself, it's not love at all." I said before kris's tentacles grab me and slam me down to the bed.
"Mine are different, the girls inside of me will treat you with love, and care." Kris said panting.
"Cmon we gotta leave for the village." Said Nina.
"Yes mistress." Said Kris. I put hand against Kris chest.
"Your not going, your still sick." I spoke.
"I'm fine." Said Kris. I sigh.
"Dont blame me if you throw up." I spoke scratching my head. I felt Kris's tentacles pat my head whining.
"Your also a pain in the ass." I said talking to kris's tentacles.