Encounter

The school got over, I got a call from my cousin who is studying in Yeo Il, he said my uncle's busy so he'll give me my pocket money, fuck I hate meeting him. But suddenly I remembered Gerard hugging me.
"Gahhh" I screamed

Well Yeo-il is not that far,but where it is, boys must be exhausted from the fight,I need to figure out my own. Then suddenly, I saw Teddy Jin. I'll
Ask him.

"Heyy, Teddy!!" I ran towards him

"Oh you're....my classmate" he just said with a confused expression.

"Ah yeah, my name's Selena" I said and held out my hand.

"O..oh ..y..yea..h" he said shyly. Was he really like this?

"Umm Teddy d'you know where is Yeo-Il high school?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked

"Actually my cousin studies there, I needed something from him" I said

"Umm take the bus near the roundabout intersection, that directly goes to Yeoungdeugpo" Teddy said

I went to the bus station and Teddy followed. I said to him
"Hi , are you going the same way"

"Y..yeah" he said

Hmm? This is new , I guess I saw somewhere that he lives Dongjakgu...

We got on the bus , we didn't talk to each other as it was awkward and we reached the school Yeo-Il High School.
It was a large building and Yeo-Il was written in front. I entered as Teddy said Bye to me. I entered the lobby , it was very plain but captivating.

I called my cousin
"I'm here at your school's lobby, where are you?" I asked him

"Coming, wait" he just said and hanged up.

I sat at the sofa waiting, some time passed, he didn't show up. I got restless. Then he showed up..

"Oy Tae Won, here" I said waving him.

"Sellll" he came shouting, it was embarrassing.

"Don't shout" I said

A guy with platinum blonde hair looked at us. Holy shit, what is he? A vampire? He had pale skin, he wore a full sleeved jacket , branded of , Versace. His eyes were red. His height was around 5"11 , tall and lanky. My god, he had crimson eyes. He really looked like a vampire. I was really staring at him and he smirked. I came to my senses.

"Oi , here's your money" my cousin said

"Thanks " I said and I exited the school.

I was walking down the road, bus station was quite far. It was almost sunset, some weirdos appeared in front of me. They looked like thugs. Almost 3 guys, with tattoos and thugly stuff.
They were walking towards me.

I got scared easily, can I handle them? I don't have any fighting experience....

"Hey babe , come with us" one blonde guy said .

My mind became blank. I was alone , no one was here , not Ben, Alex , Gerard, Gray but only me.

What to do, should I attack?
But before I could think, he was about to punch me, I dodged again on instinct, have I fought before? His expression was pissed that I dogded his punch, I didn't wait this is my chance , I striked my palm on his neck, he lost his balance. But suddenly I turned around another guy tried to punch me. But my body wasn't able to move, I saw someone blocking it with his palm.

Who?..... Then, I saw it was the tall vampire with Versace jacket.

"Your dodging wasn't that bad" he said to me

I don't know what happened but when they saw his face they just ran away.

"Thank you" I said

He stood silent. He just stared at me.

"Why are you alone at this hour?" He asked

"I was going home" I said

But is he a student he doesn't look like one..?

"Are you a student?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said

"I'm Don" he said

Don? What kind of name..

"Selena" I said

"I also study at Yeo-Il" he said

"You really don't look like a student" I said

His crimson orbs stared at me. It scared me for a minute.

"You really should go home, its late" he said

"I am, I just stopped because I was talking to you" I said

"Should I walk you?" He asked

Why will he? But this area seems kind of shady so I said okay

We walked and we came to the highest point of road, I could see the whole city at night. Lights glittered everywhere. It was quite dark to point out buildings but it was so beautiful. The breeze was blowing softly, it was cool.

"You seem to enjoy it" Don said

"Yeah, it's beautiful" I said, I could feel his gaze on me. There was a vending machine nearby he brought drinks.
Maybe it was atmosphere, I accepted the can. I hope it's not poisoned.

We both stood there just gazing at the view. Something about him seemed familiar. To be honest, he was very handsome with sharp jaw and sharp and tuned features.

I saw the time it was 8:30. Shit. I looked at the bus schedule. Damn I missed the bus.

"What happened?" He asked

"I missed the bus" I said

"Want me to give you a ride?" He asked

"Huh? What of you are a shady person" I said

"Just trust me" he said

"No thanks, I'll call my brother" I said

Hahhhh this idiot isn't picking up his phone. What to do?

"It's okay" he said and went away and then came came back with his fancy black bike. Huh? He just went!!!

"Get on" he just said
I really had no choice so got on. The back seat was really high. He started the loud engine.

"Vroom vroom"

He started, my god how is he so fast? I cluched onto his waist. My god, the speed is amazing.

"Where is adress? Type it here" he said I typed it and after some time, we reached the location.

He parked in front of the Dongu's chicken near my home.

"Thank you" I said smilling. I just smiled and he brought his face in front of mine and our lips met.

Hhshahahahhababdjeiwhq

I released a chapter after such a long time. Sorry! I was busy because of my exams. They are still going on but I just wanted to complete this chapter "Encounter" 😌

Enjoy!!