Support

It was almost evening when we reached to Tossiki Chicken in Nyorangjin, my cram school is close by, we can go and meet others when we finish up from here, 

"AW, Noo, its closed" Ben said as he grasped his head with his hands and I looked at the shop and yes it's shutter was down, a notice was stick on it, saying they've been reported from the authorities. I looked around and saw that the place looked nice and neat and a wire was hanging on from one tree to another.....these must've been lights....

I heard two bickering voices from the background, two guys around my age were arguing something, theso two wore red blazers....that uniform was the one which purple head was wearing, 

"I just can't handle it anymore...Jared that son of a bitch..reported my dad's store to cops after he ate everything. I'm a loser, I won't hesitate anymore. I'm going to kill him" the guy said his expression was angered and he seemed on the verge of tears,Jared Sun is really a scum.

After listening to all of this Ben's face drooped.

The red blazer's guy voice broke as he said

"When he's busy dealing with white mamba and Rowan Im"

It took both of us time to register to what he just said, Ben's eyes turned into an utmost fury when he went to that guy and took a hold of his shoulder asking in a deep snarl...

"Hey repeat what you just said"

"Oi Ben calm down" I said but I wasn't particularly calm at that moment..

"Who the hell are you two?" he asked as his face was streaming with tears.

"Who's d..dealing with White mamba?" I asked as I gulped my anxiety, take a hold of yourself idiot....I won't chicken out anymore.

"Wolf Keum" he said and Ben was getting ready to run as he was clenching his jaw, as he glared at front.

"Where are they?" I asked as I took deep breath and Ben started running at his speed, my g..god...his feet were almost thundering on the ground.

"Wait for me" I said as I ran out for him, shit he's so fast its hard to keep up, we both  were dashing ignoring the honk of cars and people who were walking at the footpath....what is happening...? Wolf Keum? Purple hair? Glasses? Don't tell me.....

We reached the building it was actually behind the bus stop of Nyorangjin,  we entered the building and noticed to guys at the bottom of a direct staircase....

"Who are you?" one of them asked but before we reply, Ben directly punched his face and he fell down, he was knocked down in one punch..

"HE..Y, what ar..e y..ou doin..g?" the other guy seemed to avoid Ben's gaze and we both climbed the stairs but as I was about to go he grabbed my shirt.....I really don't know why he did but being at a high angle, I kicked his stomach and he lost his balance and was fell down three steps.

Ben also defeated a weird guy in one punch who was standing at the doorway, it's most probably the terrace, but I hear no noise from within, why is it so silent? Don't tell me something bad happened. It was locked from inside as he tried to rattle the doorknob.

CLANG CLANG CLANG, Ben was actually trying to break the door, at this rate, he was going ballistic I thought he will tore the whole building away.

A loud crack and the doorknob flew revealing what was happening on the rooftop. My breath was hitched as I saw Eugene was on ground clutching an orange guy's foot who was beating him.

"Eugene" Ben shouted and he looked towards us, POW! Ben gave the orange head's jaw a good blow and he crashed as he slammed on to the ground and landed at a distance, I saw wolf Keum....he's the same guy who grabbed my collar, he was on the floor, more like a dead body and Gray was wounded and was on the top of him