Wolf's Fury

At 6'o clock precise, our cram school's class ended, today with me, Eugene and Gray were present. We were all walking towards the bus stop.

"What a coincidence, we are going to the same direction" I said as I was walking between Gray and Eugene.

"I know, our class ended at the same time" Eugene said looking towards Gray.

"Gray how was your one hour special class?" I asked yawning, as I spotted the bus stop.

"So and so" Gray said while maintaining a straight face.

The bus arrived and by chance, I glanced at the other side of the road, Oh shit....It was that purple haired guy who grabbed my collar, suddenly by seeing me and his eyes widened and his smile insanely turned sadistic, that feeling ..... sent shivers to my spine, I averted my eyes, then I noticed that Gray was also staring at him.

When we boarded the bus, Gray's eyes were still on him.

We three didn't talk much, the bus stopped and left us with a rocking motion. 

"This is my stop...I'll go" Gray said

"Bye bye" I said smiling

"Meet you tomorrow" Eugene said, Gray nodded and got off the bus.

After Gray was gone, Eugene said

"Selena, its up on Instagram, someone asked Wolf Keum to  fight Ben Park and he said to bring that fucker, he'll rip them apart"

"What?" I asked in such a high voice that everyone on the bus were looking at me.

I realized and apologized.

"How can he?! Ben is tons stronger than him, Fuck that Fucker" I said in a whisper.

"I'm worried, but he also defeated a delinquent, who was strong.." Eugene said

"He must be strong" I said

"He's a sadist" Eugene said

"But who's Wolf Keum?" I asked

I could hear the loud hon of the bus

NEXT DAY

In the morning, I ran through the empty footpath, shit.....I'm late, I shouldn't have overslept, as I was running through, the scene with Gerard came into my mind, I blushed then suddenly I bumped into someone so hard that I fell on my butt and he had red blazer on and a purple shirt,I saw a fresh burning cigarette fell on the ground with a plop. 

I looked up and saw that familiar shaggy purple hair , glasses over eyes and thick black eyebrows.

I stood up, dusted my skirt and was getting ready to run,  as I was about to run from beside him, he grabbed my elbow. He stared into my eyes as  he clenched his jaw.

"Let me go" I tried to yank free from he grip, but it was so big and strong.

"Will it kill you to apologize?" he asked as he crushed my elbow, being in extreme fear.

"Sorry" I said with staring straight at him and his eyes seemed staring intently and widening, he suddenly smiled and I gasped. What a sadist.

"Let gooo" I said aloud and he extended his hand to cup my mouth but I stopped it with my free hand and Damn...what a heavy forearm does he have?,

"The audacity of this bitch.....you were with Baek...." he was about to say, but I interrupted him, I slightly jumped and headbutted him as hard as I can.

His glasses almost fell from his eyes, his grip loosened a little and I made a run of it till I heard a voice,

"Waitt, you fucking sl..." the rest of the words were drowned by the distance and my rapid breathing, I ran even though my air escaped my lungs and my legs were begging me to give up, as Eunjang's sign came in my scrutiny, I huffed and place both the hands on my knees, my breath was ragging and I can feel my heartbeat aloud, only when I noticed a bruise on the front of elbow.

"What a scary bastard" I muttered under my breath as I heard the bell ring for the classes to start.

It was near end of the school day and in an empty classroom Gerard noticed my bruise, as I was packing my bag to leave, I don't know why he stopped to meet me.

"What's with the bruise?" he asked as he held my hand suddenly, I was quiet surprised by his sudden act.

What excuse to give him...I ran into a sadist four eyes on the way to school.

"W...ell, I fell down the stairs" I said scratching the back of my head, he ran his slightly cold fingers through my bruised and I gasped lightly, they had a soothing effect. 

He looked at me with his little widened mouth and turned away, slightly pink blush appeared on his ears, only slightly visible to me.

Wh...at is happening, we might kiss....at this rate....he took a step towards me and a blush appearing on my cheeks, I saw his broad frame quiver lightly, as wind blew into the classroom making the curtains swoon.

This atmosphere.....I'm not ready!!

"Did you get in a fight?" He asked quietly.

Who will lie in this kind of situation and I slightly nodded.

He closed the distance between us his chest just one inch away from my face as I looked up to him, I saw left eyes peering from his long bowl cut, I should've clicked a picture of this scenery.

"Wha...t are yo..u doing?" I asked, as I was slightly scared yet flushed by his demeanor. 

"With who-" his words were interrupted by Alex was walked into the classroom.

"What are you two doing?" he asked as his eyebrows were raised, behind him, I heard Ben footsteps approaching, in this atmosphere of tension I suddenly kicked Gerard in the stomach, and he bent while placing a hand on it, it had quiet an impact....I guess.

Ben came behind and said

"Sel we're going to Tossikki chicken"  he declared, as I watched Alex having a sheepish grin on his face. I gestured a "sorry" to Gerard who was standing upright. He mouthed its okay.

"Are you two coming along?" Ben asked

"I have to go to my part time job" Gerard said, while messaging his stomach. I really feel sorry now.

"I..have to go somewhere" Alex declared and they both disappeared leaving me and Ben alone.

Ben pouted in annoyance

"Those bastards" he muttered, I took my bag and said to him.

"Let's go to Chicken shop" I said to him, his eyes gleamed as he suddenly hugged me

"C..an'....t b...reath" I said as he wrapped me in a bear hug and I tapped his back, I gasped for air as he let go of me.

What an uncanny day today is, I came across a wolf, Titan and bulldozer....what does future have in store for I wondered as we left the school building to go to Chicken Place, my bruise throbbed and at that time I didn't know what is going to happen to us.