"Let's be friends"

Something was weird about that hug with Gerard some days ago, why did my heart beat so loud? Or was I imagining it because that moment seemed somewhat beautiful.....haha, it was probably the atmosphere. Anything was crossing my mind because I was standing in a line full of people in front of a famous Ramen restaurant. It was a hot and humid day and I was really getting irritated.

After ages my turn came.

"How many?" the waiter asked as I entered the restaurant.

"One" I said 

He seemed shocked, did  he expect me to come with my boyfriend, ha , I don't have one.

"Can you share a seat?" he asked

Hmm, I only have to eat so I really don't mind, I agreed and I saw someone siting with platinum blonde hair facing the wall, his hair seemed familiar...

The figure turned and I saw a pair of red eyes, he's ...

"Vampire" I said half shouting pointing at him, and the waiter who seemed to be writing in a little notepad turned his head anxiously on all sides and said 

"Where?" he sounded afraid, ah shit.

"Nowhere" I said, looking at the ground nervously, that vampire, I mean that guy has a name..What was it again?

"Here's your seat" the waiter said pushing the chair in front of vampire. Ah I remember now it was Don...I think it's not his real name. Its so weird...no one's name is that in Korea, he smiled more like smirked and lifted his hand to wave.

I sat on the opposite side, is there no other seat available, I looked around , it was crowded.

He placed his hand on his chin

"Selena is it?" he asked 

"What's your name?Its not Don" I said 

"Pfft, that's right, the name's Jin" he said 

Hmm, that seemed like a real name.

We didn't talk much and we ate Ramen in peace, he didn't seem like bad person, he was quiet and seemed quite polite but his clothes looked really wealthy, there were tatoos on the back side of his hands, something was written on them.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, wiping his hands after we ate.

"Nothing" I said and I looked at his eyes, they seemed plain, yet they were looking like they were staring somewhere beyond, maybe I was overthinking.

"Which school are you from?" he asked 

"Eunjang"I said 

"Hmm" he said and went quiet, and asked 

"Do you know Ben Park? I don't like him" he said with a strained smile, but how does he know him? Why didn't he ask me what am I doing in an all boy's school, and why does he dislike Ben.

"Why do you dislike him?" I asked curiously

He just smiled and it really seemed strained...what a fucker.

He paid my bill and said he didn't mind and I resisted but he said
"Trust me I can afford it well"

"Why did you... you're not my boyfriend" I said and stormed out of the restaurant.

As I came out I thought it was a bit rude of me so I stood by the door and waited for him to come out.

"Lemme buy you a drink" I said

He looked shocked and stared at me.

"What're you staring at?" I asked as we were heading to a cafe but the cafe was closed.

"Ah" Jin said and sighed

Just my luck..and I gazed at the cafe in hopelessness.

"It's all right" Jin said but I said

"No" I said, why am I being so stubborn, come to think of it , this area...seems dangerous.
It was swarming with guys wearing flashy clothes, long chains and had dyed their hair in  various colours and in addition they were smoking.

I gulped, why am I scared.

"You can buy me a drink from vending machine over there" Jin said.

I bought him the most expensive drink in payback.

I looked around and there was a building with "Ganghak High school" , I've heard this name somewhere... Ah it's the part of union.

"Ganghak High is the part of the union..right?" I asked Jin

"Yes that's right" he said sipping the drink, even though, weirdos were staring at us, he wasn't bothered, well I also think he's strong too.

"Are you scared?" Jin asked, I wasn't showing it, but he noticed anyhow, he is.. really sharp.

"A bit" I said laughing nervously.

"Excuse me" Jin said and went behind a wall and there was smoke coming from behind it..he wanted a smoke.

I sat there, I hope no one picks on me.

I suddenly saw a guy with purple hair coming towards me , he wore glasses and he was smoking. He wore a red blazer.

He stood in front of me, he was so overwhelming, with his thick black eyebrows and gray eyes, he looked down on me.

"Who are you, bitch?" he asked, at that moment, I despised him for talking to me so arrogantly.Ahh, shit. He was the one with whom I collided that day seems like he doesn't remember me. Thank..god. 

Being me, I replied with smirk
"Someone you don't know"

The purple hair clenched his jaw and his eyes seemed furious, I stared at him wih horror, suddenly he grabbed my collar and said
"Don't stare or I'll pull your sockets out"

His breath was on my face and he looked like an angry beast.

I was horrified yet angry because I couldn't shake off his grip, where the fuck is Jin.

A pale hand grabbed his grip and shook it off and I lost my balance but Jin caught my waist and asked
"Are you alright?"

Purple head looked suprised and perplexed, it seemed he didn't have time to register what happened.

"Mr.." he was about to say, before any bloodshed could happen, I grabbed Jin's hand and ran at my top speed.

I ran so fast that I coughed and huffed for breath.

"My hand.." Jin said

What..hand?
I looked at my hand and I saw that I was grabbing his hand so hard, I released my grip.

I looked around and we were on Han river bridge, the air was cold and windy, the sun was sinking and its shade was on the waters of the rivers. It looked brilliantly orange and red.

"We ran here" Jin said and he didn't seem tired at all.

"That purple fucker.." I said under my breath

"It's beautiful" Jin said and his platinum hair were being blown by the wind, his crimson eyes were shining too, but

"Why do they seem sad?" I accidentally said this aloud and he looked at me, puzzled

"What does?" he asked

"N.. nothing" I said and looked at the gloaming sun, but my mind wandered at his eyes.

"Let's be friends Selena" he said
and automatically I nodded