Embrace

It was cloudy today as well when I woke up for school. Ben went early as he told me that he has to do some workout at school.

As I reached the school's front gate, the thunder clouds were towering and the air felt quite chilly. I felt somewhat feverish, I guess its because of the weather.I went in my class and was greeted by Rowan Im. Ah... I remember, he was supposed to be in Eunjang High School.

"Hey Rowan" I said and he was with Gerard and Alex.

"Oh Selena, good morning" Alex said

"g..ood morning" I said with a bit cough..?

"Are you okay?" Gerard asked

"I don't know that myself haha, I'm good" I said

I really didn't want to talk to anyone. I went to my seat and kept my head on my desk and something felt weird, it was cold, my eyelids felt heavy and I dozed off.

Something shook. What's this shaking? Earthquake? ..... I was at school.. I woke.

"Ah bitch's not dead hahhahaaa" a guy laughed at me with a sneer, do I know him?

"What?" I asked and something felt weird, was it so cold today? My legs felt weak.

"Wanna fight me?" he asked

I yawned as my body felt weak, what is talking about, who's he though?

"Are you an idiot? Go away" I said

"Attention Attention" the teacher came in the class and yelled

"What are you doing? Bell rang already, go to your seats" he said in a loud voice as the boys in our class were talking so loud, the guys who were 'bullying' me went to there seats but the looked at me in a pissed manner like I called the teacher.

The class got over and when the bell rang I was out of the class because I don't want to be picked again. I'm already feeling weird, I don't feel like eating.

After a while , as I was getting tired by doing nothing, I suddenly noticed Gray and Eugene coming...but what's with their faces?

"What happened?" I asked

Gray seemed quite silent, Eugene replied

"He beat Philip Kim with a tray"

"Tr..ay? Food Tr..ay? I asked

Eugene nodded.

He beat that piece of trash with a food tray. I busted ut laughing.

They both looked at me.

"Gray, you're a legend" I said laughing out loud.

The bell rang and bid them bye and went to my class, I didn't even eat anything, even though I didn't feel like, but the realization hit me pretty late.

The class seemed boring and the sun was out after cloudy weather, it felt warm when rays pressed at my face, my body shivered and I fell asleep.

"rrrrrnggggg"

I jolted awake and I was really in a deep sleep as I was drooling. I stretched and I don't feel any better, and suddenly I sneezed and I realized

"I'm not well"

I was out of the school as it got over and I kept sleeping, I'll need notes.

"Oi" an unfamiliar voice I looked back, guy from today morning who was picking on me.

"What?" I asked again

"Get her" he said to the guys behind him. What is happening? I was so frozen with fear that my legs didn't move to run. The guy was fast he grabbed my arms and the other guy punched my face. It stings so bad ..... I can feel blood coming out of my nose...

Why the world is spinning? I wasn't that weak...I can also feel strength leaving my body.

At that time nothing came in my mind , not even my brother, just one person, I don't know why him though, Gerard huh... and everything went black.

Its soft....Wait, I was fighting and I opened my eyes and realized I was in a spotless room... a hospital room..

"Selena?"

I saw Gerard siting at the bedside.

"What happened?" I asked, I was fighting..? What..

"Two guys caught you for some grudge, I'll tell you about it later, you fainted because of fever , you'll be discharged in two days" Alex said

"I see.. who brought me here?" I asked

"Gerard" Alex said

Gerard was sitting quietly, is he angry... It's not like him..nah

"You were ill, you'll be hospitalized ..WHY DON'T YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES?" Gerard half shouted, shit he's really angry .....why?

"Calm down" Alex said standing up and picking up his bag.

"Yea..h" Gerard said , putting a hand on his forehead.

"Well.. Park, I've informed Ben, he was with Gray, he'll be here. Take care , bye" Alex said and went.

Me and Gerard were alone in the hospital room, it was so quiet that I can hear the ticking clock.

"Than..ks Gerard" I said

"It's okay" he said

Suddenly in a serious tone he said
"Hey... Listen"

"Hm?"

"Can I hu.."

"SELENA" It was Ben's voice that drowned Gerard's words.

He was out of breath, he came running.

"Oh Ben" I said

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yup" I said

"Thank god" Ben said and gave out a sigh of relief and sat on the chair.

"Thanks Gerard for carrying her" Ben said

"What were you saying?" I asked him

"N.. nothing, now Ben's here, bye" he said and exited the room.

After some while, I couldn't stay on bed, it was around 8, Ben was playing viodeogame on his phone.

"I'm going for a walk" I said

I went out in the garden,the breeze was actually cold, behind the smalll fountain , I saw Gerard.. he was smoking? What is he doing here?

"Hey you should quit smoking" I said

"What are you doing here?" He said as he hid the cigarette.

"Out for a walk" I said

"What were you saying earlier?" I asked

"Oh...uh..ca..n I hu..g you? He asked

The breeze blew so swiftly and smoothingly, I could hear rustling of trees.

"Of course" I said and I hugged him, he's so big haha, my head was on his chest. He has also hugged me, consider it a payback.

He smells like clean soap and a bit of cigarettes, it's not too bad.
As he hugged me back , his hands wrapped around my torso. It's warm. I wanted to express something that I didn't know myself.

We didn't realise it, at that time, our hearts were loud than our feelings.