First kiss

Oh my god, I like Gerard Jin...How do I confess my feelings?! I do hugged him, he didn't say anything....does he too like me...?!! That was far fetched. My mind was filled with him as I came out of the convenience store.

"HEY ARE YOU RUMOURED WOLF KEUM?!" A voice rang in my ears around the parking lot, near the store.

Wolf Keum....this name.....w...WOLF KEUM?!?

Who's messing with him? Do they wanna die? I mean, I don't care. I hid myself behind a car and I saw Wolf standing in front of three guys, casually smoking his cigarette. One of them caught my eye..oops, I turned away but his voice came

"Stop hiding girl, bring her here"

Oh...no, my heart rate accelerated as sweat gathered around my hands....am I about to be ganged up again..?

I heard approaching footsteps and my breath hitched as the guy stood in front of me, and dragged me by grabbing my wrist, tightly.

Wolf watched me with his deadpanned expression as smoke was emerging out of his cigarette. The guy said
"Fight us, or we won't leave this girl alone"

Wolf replied sighing
"Don't. I don't care"

What a jerk.

Wolf the asshole wasn't doing anything, their attention was focused on Wolf and in the meantime I kicked the guy's nuts and I swear I heard a cracking voice but his grip loosened.

Wolf watched uninterested as I heard gasps from two of them.
"Oi oi woman. You got guts" one said cracking his knuckles. The two bulky men approached and it reminded me of that accident.

Before any bloodshed happens, I grabbed Wolf's wrist and I started running, and his cigarette again fell on the ground in shock.

"Catch them" the guy shouted from behind and my mind went blank as I was dragging a heavy guy behind me anyway.

I didn't look back as I was getting out of breath.

"You're damn slow" Wolf muttered and I looked back questioningly. We stopped as I couldn't see anyone behind, but suddenly heard someone shout
"There they are!"

Shit!

Now, Wolf was the one who grabbed my wrist and started running at the speed of wind. H..how fast is he?!? Everything was blurring in my sight.
My lungs were on verge of giving up, it hurted even to breath, my legs were like jelly-o.

"St..o...pp" I was huffing for breath. He glanced back and halted...He's not out of breath?!

"Tch" he muttered and lit his cigarette. I sighed as he was standing straight and the cigarette was hanging on his lips.
I was starring at him and then realised, crap, I stared at him for more than three seconds, I looked away in hurry.

"What?" He asked...help me....he's scaring me now, even though his eyes were looking straight ahead..he caught me staring? He really scares me most....considering our first meet.

I took a deep breath and asked him as he now turned his attention to me
"You are a capable fighter, why didn't you fight?" I stared directly at his olive green eyes...or are they grey? I was determined.

"If I would've fought they would've ended up in the hospital" he muttered as he puffed a smoke, directly near my face. I coughed in response.

Huh? I stared at him stupidly. Is he an idiot or something, he had the most advantage here. He was gazing at me calmly, but that didn't seem calm...it was like repressed anger.

"Y..you would..ve s..saved me " I uttered, why am I so scared of him, I was calming myself at the thought that he won't attack me because I did nothing wrong....why is he staring like that..?