Baekjin Na

I wasn't able to escape as he dragged me through the corridor.

"Hey, let me go, Jake...is wait..ing" I said as I trying to get out of his grip, but he turned and glared sharply at me and then he he pushed the door is such a wrath that it slammed against the wall behind hard. 

He still didn't let go of his hardened grip on my wrist and asked facing me.

"What are you doing here Selena?" 

Did he had such overwhelming presence? 

"I was here with Jake, are you Baekjin Na?" I asked, as of now, he could not conceal his identity anymore.

He was silent, his large desk stood at the central end of the room and a glass plastered on the wall gave off the view of the whole lightening city beneath it.

"Yes, I'm Baekjin Na , leader of Yeongdeunpo Union" he said with pride.

Now the person standing in front of me isn't Jin, Its Baekjin Na. At that time I'm sure, his aura changed, of course no normal High school student would've tattoos beneath his chin. His fingers were intricate with black tattoos and right now I'm afraid considering his status and everything, will everything be alright?, after all I'm friends with him.

"Are done staring?" he asked and I jumped, I noticed strong scent of cigarettes lingered in the air mixed with cologne.

"Are....you a chain smoker?" I asked as that scent somehow I wasn't comfortable with it.

He nodded, as I saw his expression turn frighteningly  deadpanned.

"We have a lot to talk about" he said as he went to his desk and sat on his office chair and I was standing in front of his desk.

"Where am I supposed to sit? On your lap?" I asked and oops, I forgot who he was.

"I don't mind" he said smirking and instantly I wanted to get out of the room.

"I'm Selena Park" I said.

"I know" he said, he rested his chin on his palm.

I inhaled and said

"I'm Selena Park, Ben Park's sister" 

These words dropped the bomb, the atmosphere and as well expression turned cold as he clenched his jaw and his crimson eyes sternly stared at my eyes.

Crap, should I apologize? 

"What..?" he said softly and I got chills.

"Ye..s" I replied

"Why didn't you tell me before? Ah  now I notice that hooligan's eyes" he said 

"I don't shout to people that I'm the great Eunjang's Ben Park sister" I said.

He knitted his eyebrows and scorned at me.

"I think I should probably go" I said and I heard his chair creek and felt him right behind me when I went to the door to exit. My heart accelerated....I faced him and his large frame was right in front of me.

"Your wrist is bruised" he muttered as I looked up at him and gulped, his office seemed lifeless, only his voice was only thing that brought it to life. How lonely..

"I'll apply ice later, bye" I said as I softly smiled.

"Sit" he said more like ordered.

I don't know why I have a sudden urge to sit on his office chair.

"Where? On your desk?" I asked.

He sighed and made me sit on the office chair and the view of the whole room looked up to me. The little wheels on the leg of chair were slipping as it was quite high and my feet couldn't touch the ground.

Baekjin and kneeled in front of me, and took my wrist in his cold fingers to apply ice pack on my light bruise. For the first time I saw his face clearly, he even had piercing around his left eyebrow as his  platinum blonde hair hung on his forehead. 

I softly removed his hair, whoa they are so soft, and he flinched.

"Ah sorry" I said, as I moved my hand away.

His crimson eyes just gazed at me.

"It's done..I should go Ben might be-" I stopped as I could feel he stopped applying  ice for a moment. He got up and I gazed at the gleaming city in front of me, he really enjoys this view, the stars were twinkling plastered on a gorgeous dark sky.

I sighed as I got up from his chair and he was in front of me staring at me.  Was he staring all this time.

I extended my hand to him and said 

"Even if you are Baekjin Na, we are still friends right?

He looked at the extended hand before he could reply, Jake came in unannounced and asked

"SELENA?!? YOU OKAY?" he asked no shouted.

"Jake...." I muttered and from behind him entered the red head wearing glasses....HIM? I saw him with Baekjin today.

"Mr Na, you knew her?" Jake asked, he looked serious.

"Yes" he smirked.

Wait. He's smirking, something is really erroneous with him.

"You shouldn't have dragged her-" Jake was saying but Baekjin interrupted and said

"I like this bitch" 

B..B..b...bitch??!?!?! L..like..?

I looked at him and he smiled smugly. This guy.....

Now it was my turn to be furious, I smiled forcibly and said

"Jake, can you please tell this gentleman, that I'm done for today" 

Jake was perplexed.

I stormed towards the door as I heard Baekjin's voice from behind

"Where do you think you're going Selena Park?" 

"Home" I said aloud

I heard his footsteps approaching me but they stopped and I looked over my shoulder and saw Jake stood in between us.

"Please let her go, Mr Na" he said determinedly.

I'm grateful.

"Dean" Jake raised his voice and Dean appeared in front, leaning against the door, he was there all the time, only Jake barged in.

"Lets go Park"  Dean grabbed my hand and I took one last look at Baekjin, it was calm yet dangerously calm.

We came out of the corridor and I collapsed in the sofa.

"Are you okay? Do you need water?" Eunchan asked, hurriedly 

Jake emerged and I was thankful that there was no scratch on his face.

"I didn't know you were friends with Baekjin" Jake said patting my back.

"Same here" I said as my head was about to explode with all what is going on....today was an exceptionally long day...