Change

"Park will you come with me..?" Alex asked, he avoided my eyes.

Apparently Alex left his phone in the annex building room, which will be used as Ben's hideout.

We descended the stairs, a sweet voice seemed to be coming from downstairs, did someone leave the radio on? Or this building is really haunted..?

It grew more loud and soothing....what a voice....it sounded so deep and comforting.

I peeped inside the room and saw a green haired guy singing with a guitar...its Gerard, at that moment only me and him existed, no one else was there...just him and his captivating voice, which longed something was in front of my eyes.

"We can't go in now"

I snapped into the reality, as Alex whispered in my ear, I touched my hands, did I just get goosebumps. I even lost the track of my surroundings.

"Don't tell others about it, lets go back" Alex said

"S..su..sure" I said, now I'm stuttering.

We went back to our classes, I can't get his voice out of my head.

During the lunch break, I went to annex building to eat my lunch,Its so quiet and good.I saw guitar was in the place it was before, it looked untouched, no one could guess...Gerard sure is mysterious.

I heard the door creak and saw who it was, no way its not Gerard..

"Oh Sel, can you bring me banana milk from the cafeteria?" Ben asked.

"Tch" I said clicking my tongue.

"Here" he said handing me the money.

Obediently, I went to buy milk, I could hear the bustling of boys, some were running, some were talking loudly. But my mind was on him, he could fight well, play guitar, sing, he sure is..

"Mysterious" I said and suddenly bumped into something familiar.

It was Gerard, how he... I was just thinking about him... he ... how..

"YOU" I said loudly, wait, why am I shocked? He is my friend I see him everyday...

"yeah me, what are you talking about, who's mysterious?" He chuckled and asked

"YOU" I said again without thinking, what is wrong with me today?

"......" Gerard was expressionless, and tilted his head in confusion.

"N..nothing" I said and ran away from there, I took Ben's banana milk and went to the annex.

I saw that Gray was there too with Eugene standing in daze. The room seemed clean and there was a table with some chairs beside it.

"Oh hi Sel, we invited Gray" Ben said waving to me.

"What do you thing about this place?" I asked, as I stood beside where Ben was sitting.

"I think its cool" Gray said, I think he just smiled a bit...maybe I was the only one who saw it.

"That's good"Gerard said with a smile.

"Now everyone is here let me show you all my amazing guitar skills" Ben said and headed for the guitar.

"No" Alex said in warning, but Ben didn't listen and started strumming the guitar aimlessly.

I put a hand around my ears.

"Big Ben you should stop it" Gerard said.

"That's right" I said in between the noise.

After a while,Gerard headed towards the door and said

"See ya after school" and he went.

Should I go after him? Hell yes.

"See ya'll later" I said and ran after him, damn he's fast. I found him walking towards his class.

"Gerard" I shouted from a distance and ran to him, I was out of breath, but realization came..what will I say to him...I ran on instinct and I kept my head down.

"Yes?" he asked, his hands were in the pockets as usual.

"Well...Gerard, ...you.." why can't I say it...., I noticed towards the window the sky looked mellow and the dipping sun looked flaming.

"You wanted to say something right?" Gerard asked and titled his head in confusion.

"You..really have a beautiful voice" the only thing I could manage to say.

The wind blew so hard that the curtains flung, and he seemed visibly shocked and then he lowered his head and asked in a low voice.

"You heard me ?"

"Yes" I said turned to go home , then suddenly his hand grabbed my waist and he pulled me against his chest and whispered in my ear

"Don't tell anyone else"

This all happened in a moment of flash, I had no time to comprehend. I was so flustered by this act. His hand held tightly to my waist and his chest seemed much broader and warm against my little back.

"O..ka..y" was all I could managed to say.

He then released me from his grip and then I noticed his cheeks were red and he let go of my waist.

"I apologize" He said and bowed to me.

"Its alright" I said, even though I was a in a daze.

We stood there staring at each other. Then all of sudden the bell rang and we realized what we were doing. I turned to go home, I guess at that time he was still standing there and looking at me from behind. The sky didn't change but something in our hearts definitely did.