Daehyeon High

He looked somewhat apprehensive of my answer, well Alex is my friend.

He walked towards me and I took a step back and he was trying to close off the distance between us but as he got closer and stood right in front of me, he looked down on me with his absurd expression and his crimson eyes staring, he muttered

"Do you have lot of guys around you?"

What kind of question is that...of course I do, I study in an all boy's school after all.

"Y..yes" I said as I turned my head, avoiding his gaze, its not like I'm lying to him, but his demeanor is different than usual, its kind off giving rough vibes...I don't want to admit it but now I'm kind of scared of him.

"Am I scaring you?" he asked and I looked at his face, it seemed like his eyes were little sad, a tiny bit droopy, which only I could notice.

"HAHA, I'm not scared" I said as I hit his arm with my palm in a carefree manner, I didn't see his expression because my phone rang.

"Is it Selena? Selena?" A voice asked me over the phone, that sounds familiar...

"You talk Dean, I won't"

"Jake you were the one who called her"

I was hearing this ruckus over their call, wait JAKE? AS IN JAKE JI AND HIS FRIEND DEAN?!

"He..y are you J..Jake..? I don't remember giving you my number" I asked him.

"I got it from Timothy, anyway can you come Daehyeon, we've got to introduce you to our friend, who just got over from his suspension" Jake said every ounce of this in a hurry.

"Ah well, wh..y me? Never mind, I don't know where your school is" I said and I saw Jin standing and his sight was set straight and was overlooking the view of the Han river, they seemed eyes like a goal, which is set higher and he can never look down.

"Hey, HEY! Are you listening? Dean said he'll pick you up, where are you?" Jake asked as I could hear probably Dean from behind him saying "ask her location".

"Um at the front gate of a building named Yeoinaru?" I said and suddenly Jake's voice turned sharp.

"What are you doing there?" he asked

"Nothing" I said

"Meet Dean at the the cafe across the building, the name's 'Everyday', just walk only few steps straight, bye~" he said and hung up on the line.

"Are you done? I don't like waiting" Jin said as turned towards me as his shoulder leaned against the wall and his arms crossed against his chest.

"Yeah...I'm sorry I gotta go" I said as I fidgeted with my fingers.

I saw a vein pop at his forehead and he looked down at me, he clenched his jaw, did I do something wrong?

"B..bye, see ya" I said smiling, and ran away from there but as I looked back, he was still standing there, looking at me from a distance. Should I term him as a....creep?

I saw a loud motorcycle stop in front of me and as I had covered my ears because of how loud it was, I saw Dean was the one who was riding it.

"Hey" he said as the engine roar's calmed down.

"Hi" I said and silence fell between us.

"Hop on" he said and I settled myself on the higher back seat, he ignited the engine and it made a loud vroom and we set off, the wind crashed against my face and I had my cap in my hand. My hair were blowing behind.

"Wanna go faster?" he asked amidst all the chaos of his motorcycle and traffic.

"Sure" I said and he the speed buckled up and for support, I curled my forearms around his waist.