Umbrella

The Hyeongshin mob literally scrammed off when Gray said that in a chilling voice. I'm aware of the fact that Hyeongshin is strong but the look on their face made me realize how much they fear Eunjang and The White Mamba.

Gerard explained how they tried to stalk and attack all of us when we were scattered like that. It was their so called "strategy". They were mainly focusing on Ben, Alex, him, The White Mamba and The Red Kiara .

I asked him

"But why me?"

"Ah , there's been rumors going at the Shuttle Patch, that there is a sole girl at Eunjang, I guess its because you're only girl at Shuttle Patch and have fought in  the Yoosun battle too" Eugene said 

"That's weird" I said, I really don't like rumors going on about me, its not like I hate it, but if it turns to something weird its just worst.

Gerard called Ben and from judging his expression it seemed like their fight went well.

Gerard said 

"The guys want to meet up"

Some moments later Ben arrived with Alex and  his face was puffed, Ben's face was not in that bad shape. I then saw Teddy Jin from my classroom. I guess he also participated in this fight.

"Hey Teddy" I said 

"Oh.. Hi" Teddy replied 

"Sel, you participated in this fight too?" Ben asked 

"Well it happened that way, but you're faces are really in a bad shape" I said 

"Its okay....Park" Alex said 

Alex doesn't look okay at all.

Teddy was standing awkwardly. Eugene also brought up some drinks. Whoa. He's an angel.

"Ben lifted Forrest Lee and continued to punch him. HAHAAHA"  

We all were really shocked, how really strong is he? His strength has no bounds.

"There were some people following me, one's name was Scorpion" Gerard said 

I saw Gray smiling a bit, I guess he's really enjoying when we are all gathered and celebrating our victory.

*

Yesterday's fight was really like that we've declared a war on the Union or whatever. Not precisely , it was Jimmy Bae attacked and all started with it. 

I was on my way to home from school  when I glanced that the sky was leaden and the wind was cool. I guess its about to rain. Haa, its my favoured weather. The rain drizzled lightly. I hope I had an umbrella. It started raining at bit heavily and I was wearing my school's pure white shirt. It started getting wet.

"Um Miss you can have this" A guy said to me, he had orange hair and eyes, whoa he's like a human highlighter, he was tall as Ben but a bit lankier.

"Huh? Is it all right?" I asked, as he will get wet without an umbrella.

"Yup" he said and ran when the traffic at the crosswalk cleared, after that he disappeared. What a kind gentleman but he looked my age, he appeared to be fairly fashionable. 

Was my home this far? I didn't take the bus because it seemed to be crowded, my stomach grumbled. I should've caught one of the guys and went home with them, I wouldn't have been bored and including my umbrella, I also forgot my headphone.The rain stopped but it was still cloudy.

I sighed and suddenly I spotted a convenience store, a life saver appeared. I should have some pipping hot ramen now I am here.

I entered the convenience store.

"Hello" the clerk at the store said 

I went for the spicy ramen which is mine and Ben's favorite. As I went to the clerk for payment I spotted a guy with glasses and manbun and another guy had glasses on and he had short shaved blond hair. These guys are scary looking.

Picking up the courage, I went closer and I spotted the orange hair.

"Oh" we both said in unison when we made eye contact. He was having some problems with the payment.

"Sir, can you please decide , customers are waiting" the clerk said 

He's short of money....I agreed to pay for them as a favour of giving me the umbrella.

"Y..you don't have to..." he said 

"Its all right, you offered me umbrella consider it as a payback" I said 

I came out of the convenience store and sat on a table outside to eat. I should give him his umbrella back...

I saw him and his gang coming towards me ... why is he coming here? Did I do something bad...?

"Hey?" the orange head said and his goons were staring at me, they're scary...crap.

"Uhh yes, your umbrella" I said giving it to him

"Uh thank you for earlier" He said, he's a bit shy..

"Its okay, it was nothing much" I said

"Can we sit here?"  he asked 

"S..sure" I said 

"My name's Jake" he said 

"My name's Selena" I said 

"Are you from Eunjang?" the manbun guy asked 

" Y..ea..h, I'm the only girl there" I said 

"I'm Dean" the guy said 

"I'm Timothy" the blondie said 

"Nice to meet you" I said 

"You are high schoolers?" I said

"Yeah" Dean said 

"Huhhh? You don't look like one though" I blurred out of sudden and I realized what i just said.

"HAHAHAAHA" Jake laughed 

"Pfft, we know" Dean said 

These guys are really not that scary, they are actually good.

"We are from Daehyon" Jake said. Daehyon...huh...that school is in the union, Jake... I've heard that name somewhere, but I can't remember.

"So you guys in the union?" I asked and their faces became serious 

"Yes" Jake said lightly , I guess the Union seems a touchy topic.

"Hey, You've got that Naruto keychain do you watch anime?"Jake said 

"Y..yeah" I said 

We talked about all kinds of stuff, his favorite is one piece and I don't have any favorites but I like all kinds of genre. 

"Ah, and I also cry when my favorite character dies , my brother says that I'm too sentimental" I said, exclaiming my problems 

"Right , Right, Dean says its too cringe" Jake said 

"It happens when two nerds meet" Timothy said

"You're also one" Jake said 

"I am not , I just like to collect data and things" Timothy said pushing up his glasses

"Wow its awesome" I said 

"Really?" Timothy asked 

I nodded smilingly.

My phone rang and it was a call from Ben asking me why is it taking me too long to reach home. I said to him I'm coming and I hung up.

"Its getting late, I should go" I said 

"Oh sure" Jake said 

"Bye " Dean said 

"Bye and thank you for the umbrella" I said 

Jake waved at me and I ran to the bus stop, thank god the bus wasn't that cramped.

HEY GUYZZ! I changed my username I hope ya'll don't get confused ^^

Edit: Weak hero is being adapted for a kdrama by Playlist studio.>< Msg me for the source.