Promise

I sat in daze for a few minutes, in our hideout, at the bottom of the stairs, I wondered did I just predict the future? No, this can't be happening to Ben, as I tried to recall the memory, my head throbbed.

The door creaked and I looked and there was no one there, was it just the wind?

My phone rang and I flinched at the ringtone, it almost gave me a jump scare, I noticed the caller and tensed by seeing the name, it was written "Jin"

Why is that guy calling me? I'm not quitting the work I just joined with reasonable salary, I took a deep breath and said, picking up the call

"Hello, yes?" I asked as my brows creaked for the answer.

"Miss Park, its Baekjin speaking, come to office right now" he said and I could imagine him taping his finger on the desk. 

"Uh...I'm in school" I muttered

"You can ditch that shitty school, that contains shitty people" he said and I curled my lips. My friends are not shitty, they has always been with me, no matter how clumsy and boring I am.

"The shitty people you refer to, are my friends" I said firmly

He paused and I apprehensive to he will say something bitchy to me.

"Come to my office, yeoinaru" he said, more like ordered and hung up.

I don't have a choice but listen to him.

I packed my bag and waited outside Ben's class to tell him that I've been summoned by Baekjin, I hope I can talk to Jake too, I don't want anyone else harmed.

"What happened?" Ben asked as he emerged out of the classroom

"I'm going to Yeongdeungpo" I said 

"He called...?" Ben asked as he hesitated to take his name

I nodded and he looked plainly terrified.

"Should I come to drop you ?" he asked

"I'll be fine" I said and smiled

"Sel, you-" I don't know what he was about to say but I cut him off and said 

"What if you met Jake there?" 

He looked away and I saw him trembling, and his hands curled him in fists and his head hung low.

I ruffled his hair and said 

"I'm here" 

I was shocked at what I said but Ben stopped trembling and looked up at me and said

"If anything goes wrong, snap me out of it" 

I cocked my head in side, confused and nodded, without understanding anytthing.

I took the subway to Yeoinaru and arrived at the building and besides Baekjin's office I saw Kingsley standing.

He handed me some paper and just said 

"Go in, Baekjin is waiting" 

My heart thumped loudly, I opened the door and met with Baekjin's face, as he sat on a office rectangular table with his union member.

I lowered my eyes and stood there for a moment. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?

I could feel the mighty four's eyes on me and yes Jake was present there.

"Why are you standing there? Hand me the papers." Baekjin ordered me and I walked stiffly and I handed him and stood behind his office chair, my eyes were focused on his platinum blonde hair, because I don't know where to look.