Yoosun vs Eunjang

I guess Gerard saw my expression, I wanted to see more of his eyes, but his hair dropped on them.
The orange guy said
"Yoo , where did that come from"

Philip Kim told him that they called him Hot Foot Jin of Do Eui middle school.

The orange guy winced and said
"You are outnumbered and ganged up, you'll hurt real bad , shroom head"

"How about you shut the fuck up, you dainty little.." Gerard said

Gerard swung his leg hard to kick him, but that orange guy held his long leg with his hand and punched him hard, I couldn't do anything just stare in shock.

"Gerard" I shouted, blood spurted out of his mouth.

I gained my strength, I won't be powerless, it doesn't matter Gerard is my friend. I head butted the guy who held me but he pushed me and I fell on the floor. My knee got hurt.

Orange guy said
"These Eunjang fuckers have spirit , don't they, in our case the girl and the hot sauce or hot pot here, whatever he is, just finish what you started."

What does he mean, I could hear that my heart beat was rising.

Someone patted my shoulder and said
"You okay Park?"
It was Alex, oh you've arrived 🥺

I heard Ben
"You okay sel?"

He saw that my knee was scrapped, and saw the guy who did it as he was standing in front of me. Ben suddenly punched him.

"Don't hurt my sister , you fuckwit" Ben growled

Ben🥺...

The orange guy said
"It's been a while, Ben Park, you son of a bitch, I thought you'd be on my ass, after I bloodied up Alex Go, you might not be tough as I remember"

A weird faced guy took up Gray's bag

I asked Gerard
"Who's that orange head?"

"Jimmy Bae of Yoosun High" he replied, Jimmy Bae.... He's the part of the union.

Suddenly the guy who held up Gray's bag collaped, his lip was busted.

Jimmy Bae said
"I told you to hold onto it, did a hero or something made his entrance?"

I saw Gray's face emerged from behind the walland next to him, the glasses guy , Eugene.

"Oh it's you who are you? You look nothing, like I imagined" Jimmy bae said eyeing Gray's small and slim statute.

Ben said
"I thought you came here for me, why don't you focus on that?

He replied
" Can't do, he was responsible for the disappearance of our beloved Helmet and also crushed that idiots jaw"
He threw his bag over the incinerator

Jimmy Bae continued
"You can get it after we're done here, I'm feeling real pissed for mutiple reasons, so I decided to kill everyone here as a package" he said spreading his arms

The fight started with Alex vs Jack Kang (Bae's secretary), Gerard vs 2 idiots, and Ben vs Jimmy Bae.

"You little bitch" a guy came running towards me to hit me I guess, I had my side bag, I threw my bag on his neck to catch him off gaurd, his legs became disbalanced as he was trying to breathe , I kicked shins and he fell on ground. Probably unconscious.

Everyone was focused on Ben andf Jimmy's fight, Ben knocked him down , but two other guys attacked him from behind but Jimmy Bae got up after taking a big blow from Ben.

As he got up, I saw Gray approaching him and saying
"Gimme my bag"

Jimmy bae looked confused and angry , he said
"You saw me throw the bag there, go get it yourselves, you wimp.." he tried to punch him but Gray dodged easily and Bae looked shocked , whoa.

"Why aren't you getting hit, interesting son of bitch, aren't you?" He said shocked as he dodged his two punches easily

The Ben kicked him from behind and said
"I took care of your goons now focus , Gray I'll snag your bag afterwards, just gimme a minute"

They started punching each other, the sound of their punches  were so chilling, everyone stopped fighting each other to watch them, the Bae punched Ben's face but it hit his face, Ben didn't even flinch or flicker pain, it was like his punch had no affect on him.

The Ben punched Jimmy Bae so hard that he fell on the ground. Everyone was so shocked on how strong Ben Park. At that time I also realised and saw how really strong my brother is.
A guy who has been unconscious for so long got up, he looked toward Gray and said
" You Eunjang fucker.."
He tried to attack with a rod but Eugene caught him and the guy started hitting him, Ben noticed what's going on and said
"We're done here , get out , unless you want more"

****

"Your faces are puffed up" I said as we were standing still near the incinerator

"It doesn't matter, but you did put on some decent fight" Alex said

"Th..thanks" I said

Suddenly I heard Ben say
"I'm sorry Sel"

"Apology accepted, moreover I'm proud of you that how you stood up to those weirdos" I said gahhh that sounded cringey as hell.

Alex climbed the incinerator to hand over Gray's bag

Ben said "doesn't it feels too iffy to indulge in today's victory?"

"All depends on how they react on it" Alex said

Then out of blue Eugene said
"The way I see it , Jimmy Bae won't try to make the fight more complicated taht it is ....the guy is corpse without his ego"
I just listened to Eugene's last words as my eyes fell on Gerard's face , I saw his eyes they were so pretty , why does he cover them up.

After some minutes they all left and I was alone with Gerard.

"Are you okay" I asked him as his face was red more that those boys, it was really stinging him I guess

"It'll heal" he said

I grabbed him wrist and took him to the nurse's office

"Do they keep anything here?" He asked

"Yeah" I  said as I saw an ice pack in small refrigerator and I gave it to him

"You need to take care of your wounds" I said

"Hmm that mofo Jimmy Bae was no joke, someone like me.." he said

He sat on the bed and I sat in front of him on a chair beside the window it was already sunset.

I said
"Your kicks are pretty awesome too"

As I got up to retrieve my things from class he hugged my waist and his head was touching my chest , my face became red.

"Stay like this for a moment p.. please" he said , his voice was breaking down and my heart was beating so fast,it was weird feeling but it was was somewhat comfortable, I ruffled his hair, he's really tall.

That's all for today , thank you for reading ❤️😌