Events

"Hurry Philip Kim's picking a fight with white..."
I came out of the washroom and people were running towards the cafeteria, I wonder Philip Kim is picking up fight.... Well he's always fighting, it was break and I was in no mood to eat the school lunch so I picked up a bulgogi burger and went up to the rooftop. I gazed at the bright turbulent clouds, they looked really relaxing..

"Oh, Selena, didn' t you have lunch?" A voice came, I turned around and saw Gerard sitting on an old , brown and battered wing chair.

"No.. what about you?" I asked as I tried to open the packet of burger but couldn't

"I'll open it for you" Gerard said and popped it up in an instant.

"Thanks" I said as he handed it to me.

Come to think of it, I have rarely seen him in the cafeteria, and one day I saw him sleeping in the class.

"Do you have a part time job today?" I asked, taking one bite of the burger.

"Yes, its after school" he said.

"Do you want to sit...you should you're eating" Gerard said and vacated his wing chair and he limped while walking towards a desk to sit.

"What's wrong with your leg?" I asked

"Ah that, I sprained by ankle while working yesterday, I fight using my legs, so I'll try to stay out of trouble.." he said scratching the back of his head, honestly I wanna see his eyes.

"I've noticed but why don't you fight using your hands, I think you can..punch.." I said,his expression changed and he looked at the ground, was it too personal..?

"Ah was it too personal...?" I asked, I hope he isn't offended.

"No, it's allright, I have'nt told anyboday yet, In junior High..."
He was about to say suddenly the rooftop's door banged against the wall and Ben and Alex walked in.

"Oi Gerard you know Philip Kim fought Gray and lost hahahaha I heard, Gray smashed his  face with a food tray hahahah" Ben said and laughed out loud.

"Still I noticed he looked sad while we asked him to come to the rooftop..Ben you should counsel him" Alex said, deep in thought.

I turned towards Gerard and asked
"Yes..what were you saying?"

"Nothing I'll tell you one day" Gerard said and smiled, those two idiots interrupted..I wish he would've shown me his eyes...such a pity.

I sighed and exited the roof. The peace is gone.

I went home alone because he went to get Gray and 'council' him, I wonder what they're gonna do.

*

Some days later Ben introduced us to the annex building.

"Where are you taking us, it looks haunted" I said as we were creeping down the stairs, Alex nodded.

"Its broad daylight" Gerard said, he was behind us.

"Scaredy cats" Ben said and sighed.

Suddenly I heard a pipsqueak, wha..t is that..I rotated my face towards Alex, he was terrified too, some box on the bottom of the stairs moved.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"I shrieked and clasped Gerard's waist with both of my hands.

"It was just a rat.."Ben said as I saw Alex was even scared to move.

"Uh..Selena.." Gerard said as his hands were held high.

"Oh sorry..." I said and did let go of his waist. He sure is sturdy built...

At the bottom of the stars, Ben opened the mysterious door. We were introduced to a large, empty room. It seemed dusty and had sports equips and such. It seemed like a basement warehouse. But the room had an ample amount of sunlight. It was nice and quiet, I could hear the rustling of the tree, which was outside. The room just had a raggedy sofa.

"Whoaa" I said

"I didn't know this kind of place existed in the school" Alex said

"Cool right?" Ben asked and sat on the sofa with a thud, I think it cracked further.

"Yeah.." Gerard said

"Wow.. a guitar.." Alex said and tried to play it but failed.

"You suck" Ben said, I saw for a moment Gerard drew his hand to reach out for the guitar but Alex took it, so he withdrew.

He went to the window, I came to him..I must've imagined it..

I could hear Ben saying to Gerard 

"You can't smoke here"

"I quit, man" he turned his head and said, in that moment he looked at me and asked

"The tree is pretty right?"

"Yeah.." I said looking at him, because I didn't notice the tree, just him.

*

As I was going to enter the class, the whole class was quiet, the were looking horrified, what did they see..I followed and saw Teddy was on the bench crouched down then was about to punch Philip Kim who shrank in fear...

"TEDDYY!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?"

I ran to him but he shoved off Philip Kim's collar and said

"Its clear that you're a shit talker, I wasn't going to hit you your face is already fucked.."

"What happened?" I asked 

"I'll tell you in the cafeteria, lets go I'll buy you two coke" he said, he sure looked happy with something so I went with to listen his explanation. The class seemed too quiet, it looked somewhat ominous.