Yoosun High

I saw the video, it was entitled Teddy Jin vs Gray Yeon. Holy moly, I saw in it how clever was Gray in his fight. He wrapped Teddy Jin's face in the curtain and punched him repeatedly. Then with his ultimate weapon a coke can , which he smashed on his face. My goodness that guy Teddy Jin is gonna get scared someday of coke and curtains.

Then in the break, Ben came up to me and said
"You went to Alex's house, right, you knew , why didn't you tell me?"

Huh? He figured it out, how did he know, Alex was beaten up by Jimmy Bae...

The out of nowhere, Gerard popped out, scaring me and said
"We heard from the part timer"

"Wh..what , I'm sorry Ben, but I promised Alex, I won't tell you..."

But Boy, Ben seemed angry and said
"Even though you should've told, he's our friend" he said loudly and the whole cafeteria looked at us.

Gerard ushered us outside, it was raining outside.

"I can't believe Sel"

"Hey I promised him" I said

"I don't care" Ben said

"Don't you think you're being hella stubborn right now" I said

"It's your fault Sel" Ben said

My fault? I kept something from you because of a promise and you are bashing at me right now. Some days a ago, I found a hospital bill, he didn't even tell me and now

"You didn't told me about the hospital bill too" I said shouting.

"It's non of your fucking business" he hissed.

His curtness stinged me so much that I almost fell like crying.. tears were pooling in my eyes but before that Ben went away.

The rain was pouring harder and I started crying.

Gerard seemed confused, it seemed like he was not used to crying girls but in an attempt to comfort me, he patted my back.

"It's not your fault, he's way stubborn about Alex....you know" Gerard said

But while crying I said
"S..s...sorry"

"Don't apologize" he ruffled my hair.

****

For a few days we didn't talk , he went school early in order to avoid me, but it really didn't bother me.
I was sitting in my classroom peacefully but stressfully. A guy came to me and it was
"Teddy Jin" I said

His face was almost covered in bandages , the fight was pretty bad...

In the break , I went to vending machine, to get a cold coffee, I spotted Alex.

"Hi..I heard what happened between you two" Alex said

"Well anyway try to make up.." he said

"Y..yeah" I said

After that school ended, I saw Gerard Jin, I guess he was going somewhere. I spotted him and went to him.

"Hey G.. Gerard" I said, why am I stuttering?!?

"Oh hey short cake" he said and I blushed.. why am I dammit..

"Umm tha..nks for c.. consoling me wh..wh...en I was c.. crying" I said ... Damn againn.

"Um it's okay" he said and smiled

We went to the front gate saw some regional bullies from different school, they had expensive bikes and were smoking , I have seen this uniform..where ... Ah the underpass battle it's Yoosun High. I saw Jack Kang and purple hair bitch, I saw a guy who had orange hair... Isn't he .. who's he?

As we came out of gate and headed in another direction,

"It's Gerard JIN , that mofo is with Ben Park"

The orange head looked at us. I flinched, he seemed scary, he said
"Wow, tree head Jin, I thought you'd accompany Ben when he makes his appearance"

The gaze averted to me I froze
"Who's she?" He asked ... He looked at me my mind went blank why is he staring
"Oh it's true, how could you... you've become more feminine and thic.." he said as he checked me out from my head to toes, shivers ran down my spine.

He was about to touch me with the back of his palm but Gerard stopped his hand and said in an icy cold voice,
"Don't you dare"

"Oohh, her knight in shining armour" orange head said and... I blushed again.

He yanked his hand on Gerard's head and bringing his face near his, he whispered something... I felt someone's hand on my back

"Oi get your filthy paws off me" I hissed angrily

Jimmy Bae brought his lips closer to mine , I saw Gerad flinch and my mind froze.

"Follow me, If you don't want this tree head, Go and Park hurt" he said

What to do? I couldn't leave Gerard alone.. I won't ever leave him alone I followed them.
They all went near the incinerator.
I heard Philip Kim and orange head's conversation, what is that Philip kim doing here?

"What's with the bag ?" Orange head asked

"It's of the freak who messed up with Helmet" Kim said

Helmet? The guy from underpass , who messed with him? It's was ... Gray ..... What?! Gray Yeon, no way, keep him Outta this. But I was interrupted by someone coughing, oh smokes , it seemed like Gerard kicked someone, and I looked at his face, holy smokes , I saw his eyes, they are so beautiful. Again my mind went blank by gazing at his mesmerizing eyes.

 Again my mind went blank by gazing at his mesmerizing eyes