"I am here"

We three reached school and I maintained my distance from Gerard. Alex looked at me sideways as we were making our way to the class, amidst the loud hustle bustle of the school.

"Hey, Park, why are you so red?" 

It took me a second to register what he said, and then I looked at him, and said

"Hu..h?! Who..?!?! No..t...t me...me" I said shaking my head as I felt my ears burning. Why is my ears so red, is it because I accidently kissed him. Gaaah! I looked at the ground and started speed walking, but just my two steps ahead I crashed into someone's probably back..?

It was Gerard's. Now I really lost control. I squealed loudly,

"AAAAAAAA" in embarrassment, and ran away to the opposite side of the corridor .

"But her class is this way" Alex muttered as his mouth was hung open.

*

I'd like to know more about him....I wondered as I staggered my lazy self to go buy bread in the back alley of my school. Alley's in this neighbourhood are really scary, they give that dull atmosphere and darky vibes. Besides the shop, there were some thugs clustered around some bikes...my goodness there were around eight people.

I gulped and bought the bread, but the entrance of the alley was hindered by a truck so I had to scale the alley and return back from the end, which means I have to pass the crowd of mean looking guys, who were smoking and laughing in themselves.

"That chick is busty isn't she.." A voice from that crowd, said something about me and I froze, suddenly, I accelerated my steps, and I felt a hand on my shoulder, and in that moment that person slapped my back against the wall so hard that the bread fell out of hands and fell with a plop on the ground.

"Wh...at are you d..doing ...?" I asked as I felt a sharp pain in my back and my knees were kneeling from that impact, whoever that was,.... was strong.

There were eight people surrounding me, my heart was in my throat and I couldn't scream, sweat was gathering in my palms as my heart was beating out of my chest.

Their laughter was ringing in my ears and the shopkeeper was just there, in just a small distance ahead, was completely ignoring what was happening.

"Do do do do, fuck her" 

"Dude, even her face isn't that bad..." a guy who almost had piercing all over his face approached me and crap he looked scary.

I gathered my courage, I can't go down...without a fight. My legs were shaking and felt weak, I thought if I could hardly lift them, he stood in front of me and I kicked his balls extremely hard.

"AAAOWWWW" he shrieked and clutched his member in agony.

I felt my arms were suddenly interlocked by someone against their chest from behind, and that grip was so strong that I couldn't shake it off.

"My balls are okay now, feisty one aren't ya~" he said and and touched my face with the back of his hand, his lustful eyes gazed at me and a filthy feeling creeped over me, the hands that were kept me in a bind from behind, I supported my weight on them and I kicked that guy straight so hard that my upper body was almost in air.

"Whoaa.." I muttered and couldn't notice a hand in front of me and that slapped my cheek, as I tasted blood in mouth, I could feel that sour stinginess. 

The guy who slapped me was another one, and the one I kicked was on the floor.

"What...did...you...?" I could feel my fury, something was boiling in my heart as I glared at him, I felt so angry that I squirmed in that guy's grip.