Reveal

The rain calmed down, the sky had coral hue over it and thin darkened clouds of rain started disappearing or drowned in the orange shade as the sunset was approaching.

"The rain's gone" Jake said as we all were playing UNO cards and looked at the sky.

"It's looking lovely" I muttered and Dean looked at me and then at the sky and nodded in appreciation while looking at it.

"That's cheating" Timothy said as Jake peeked at his cards because they were sitting on the same backless bench.

"I just saw..my eyes took me" Jake said shrugging.

"I'm not playing" Timothy banged his cards at the table and stood up and went to sat on broad stairs probably grumbling to himself.

"That was really cheating" I said and sighed.

"HUH? You guys saying you're better than me" he said and pouted.

"I won" I declared as I've been winning, they're not taking this seriously.

"Le..ts p..play again" Jake said as he realized he has been losing since the time we are playing.

"Yeah, no way, bye" I said and stood up and went to talk Timothy and, I heard him from behind

"YOU BETTER COME BACK SELENAA" 

I ignored him and came to sit beside Timothy, I could see the whole football ground, it shined bright green lighted by evening sun rays.

"Hey" I said 

He looked at me and said 

"H..hello"

Without any further delay, I straightforwardly asked him.

"Why did Jake join union?"

His eyes widened at the question and then he told me 

"A tragedy happened.. and because of it he made a deal with Baekjin Na" Timothy muttered as his face hung low.

"What tragedy?" I asked and gulped, I don't know if he'll answer it or not.

"Do you know Manwol?" Timothy asked 

"What is that?" 

"Manwol was the one who controlled this area before Baekjin took the role of the leader with his newly formed Yeongdeungpo Union. Jake's older brother was the member of Manwol."

"Hm? I don't understand..?" I asked as I was puzzled if his brother was in Manwol, why did he join the union.

"Manwol wanted to recruit Jake as he was strong but his brother Kenny denied, he wanted Jake out this gangs mess, but that Manwol leader on his denial beat him in a pulp and broke his leg, from which he could never recover, so in order to pay for his brother's hospital expenses, he made a deal with Baekjin to take revenge on Manwol and ultimately ended joining.." Timothy  explained and I gasped.

It's heinous, how can they....just because he was protecting his little brother...that's .....that's ....just, I didn't realize but tears pooled in my eyes and my vision became blurry, I had to remove my glasses as they started falling.

I felt crestfallen as I couldn't stop my tears.

"Selena..don't cry.." Timothy surprised by my reaction said.

I sniffled.

"Yea...h" I said as I could feel my voice breaking...Jake...I feel so sad....despite all this, he's still cheery, how amazingly strong he is.

"What's wrong with you?" Dean asked and I looked up to him and my tears were still on my cheek.

"You crying?!? Why?" he asked as he crouched down and looked at Timothy and he sighed.