Confession

Saturday...huh...no school, I guess I should visit the woman who wore that awesome boots. I wonder who she was even though her face looked awfully familiar. I took a bus to go where Do-Eui Middle school is. I noticed she runs a fucking 

"Self Defense academy, named The kang dojo..." I sighed as this name rang a bell in my head, as I entered it was wholly quiet and the floor creaked as I stepped on the wooden flooring. 

It really looks like a dojo...

"Oh you came!" I heard a woman's voice who just entered from behind the wall, it was evident that she lived there.

Today she was wearing a Judogi, as a black belt was tightly wrapped around her waist.

"Sit" she motioned with her hand and sat on her knees and I did the same and I think in the short span of time my legs will fall asleep.

"You...used to fight really we- ahem, so wanna fight agai- uh uh uh, wanna learn how to fight?" she said as she was uncertain to what she wanted to say.

"Yes..I want to learn how to fight" I muttered

She raised her eyebrows and I noticed her eyes were Gray, they're beautiful.

"Why?" She sharply asked 

"B..ecause I need to protect my frien-"

"Stop, Selena, you are weak, you can't protect anyone" She said abruptly and her words were like thunderclap to me and yet they presented the reality which I tried to ignore.

"So...What I can I do?" I asked meekly because at this point, I don't know if I can do anything rather than be useless and always get protected.

She surveyed me and I clenched my shirt, as I waited for her reply, she seemed like someone who I perhaps used to rely for everything, her gaze held answers.

"Fight, fight with your friends, no one can give protection with weakness, I'll teach you because I owe you your memories" she said and her last sentence was drowned in silence as he eyes stared at the floor.

"What memories...the one I lost... I want to give up on them because the new ones are treasure to me" I uttered and I flinched when she suddenly slapped the floor with both of her palms and shouted 

"Don't, You'll get them back one day. I swear!" then it seemed it suddenly got registered in her mind to what she was doing and she suddenly composed herself again.

"I'll teach you that's the end of it"

*

That woman....she works me out to hell, I muttered in my mind as I reached my school on Monday and gazed upon the building of Eunjang, my life really took a turn here. I never want to leave this place-

"Hah! As if I'll leave you"

"Are you sure, you aren't joking?"

"I hope not, Eun-"

I blacked out for a second...as the unknown conversation ran in my head, it seemed I had it yet its hidden somewhere...was it a deja-vu? Two girls were talking and their voice was distant....was it....I gulped as I thought...my memory?

"What are you spacing out, today's your study session with Gray?" Ben said as he lightly rubbed my back and snapped me out of my thoughts

"I..am aware of it" I said, let's not sweat over it...focus on the present.

Gerard was present at the cafeteria and the kiss ran in my mind and my palms went all sweaty, shall I eat somewhere else I shook my head vigorously as I tried not to think about it.