Rooftop

I still haven't told Ben that the person I was friends with is Baekjin Na. It was decided after school that in order to celebrate Gray's discharge from the hospital, we'll all go to Ttossski chicken, but unfortunately Gerard couldn't come today, it was just me, Alex, Ben and Gray.

We here at a crowded overflowing place outside our school territory and  I was calmly looking for Ben. I peeped through the crowds of walking people but couldn't find. I suddenly spotted a Grey bag, standing beside the entrance of an alley.

"What's wrong..?" I muttered as I made my way there, I spotted Ben and Alex, maybe...clustered around someone?

"Hey Ben, what's going-" I stopped as I witnessed who was the people they were facing, amidst the busy street.

I saw Ben standing and his hands were clenched in a fit and the person he was talking to was-

"Jake.." I muttered as saw him, Timothy and Dean facing Ben...they looked angry.

"Selena? What are you doing with this fucker?" Dean asked  enraged and suddenly grabbed my wrist, to pull me to his side.

"Wait-" I was about to say but Ben grabbed his forearm and said 

"Where do you think you're taking her?" Ben asked as a vein popped on his forehead in slight anger and Dean looked pissed.

"Ben is my brother" I muttered under the surmounting pressure of both the groups as sparks were practically flying between them.

"What?" Jake looked at me, and raised his eyebrow questioningly...is he in a bad mood?

Dean shook his hand from my wrists and Ben suddenly grabbed my hand, his large hand clutched mine and it was suddenly applying pressure, something that I can't, of course,never  shook off.... what is this idiot doing..?

"Sel,you know them?' Ben asked me in his usual  voice.

"They're friends" I said and Ben released my hand and inhaled and said them

"Where do you think you're going, you owe us an apology" 

What just happened here? I was looking from Jake to Ben, to figure out what was going on.

Suddenly, Jake scowled as his eyes were fixed at Ben, I gulped at him as I held Ben's shirt in fear.

Is he really the Jake I knew..? He seemed so different.

He declared

"I'm Jake Ji from Daehyeon High"

I looked at him in surprise as silence fell and only the buzzing of the crowd can be heard.

"Jake, what's up with you..?" i muttered as I was really perplexed at the situation and his behavior.

At that time, he forced a smile at his face and looked at me, then that smile turned into a grimace as he looked at Ben and  said 

"Hate to break it to ya, we gotta go, we have plans we can't be late" 

When they were gone, Ben didn't say anything but stared at the ground, his head hung low.

"What...was going on here?" I sighed and looked at Gray for explanation

"The glasses guy was trailing us, Alex found him and question but his cap friend came up and thought we were ganging up on him, he kicked Alex aiming at the chest, that's when Ben came up" Gray explained to me and I gasped.

"Ben asked for an apology but they didn't....I guess" I concluded as I felt tense.

"Are they really your friends?" Alex asked