My forgotten pain

Izuku's POV

I tremble at the memories, I can still vividly remember the smell and sound of her burning flesh or the blood that was evaporating under the high temperature of the blue flames.

"You're safe Deku... I'm right here with you..." He said placing his hand on mine.

"Thank you Kacchan..."

I took a deep breath, this meant alot to mex it wasn't just any type of event in my life... With that I continued my story.

5 years ago

Izuku's POV

I'm holding the guy that just murdered my mom, but my body won't move, I growl and show my teeth to him. He somehow submits and looks down.

"A-alpha I'm sorry... I had to..." He says almost looking vulnerable.

"Why did you kill her! She didn't do anything!" I yelled as he started to cry.

"Alpha please understand!" He cries even more.

I was confused as to why he was terrified of me, he was shaking and crying before an 11 years old alpha... Yet he was 17 and much more built than me.

"Wow, your smell is strong to get Dabi to submit like that, even I took a while~ Call me impressed Ultimate." The alpha behind me said.

I drop the omega gently, I understood clearly now, that alpha was forcing this omega to be bad... I sighed and looked at the two alpha's behind me.

"Why are you doing this!? WHAT RIGHT DOES IT GIVE YOU TO RUIN EVERYONE'S LIVES!" I yelled as lightning apeared around me.

"Shit his ultimate is angry!" The crusty alpha said.

I pounced at them, angry for ruining Dabi's, my mother's and my own life.

"YOU BASTERDS!" I yelled jumping in the portal he had opened.

I landed in the middle of no where, they had already fled... I was all alone, I had no idea where I was... I sat down calming myself, so I'm an ultimate alpha huh? What kind of crap is that... I sighed and looked up to see the sky darkening in beautiful mixes of blue, green and purple.

 I sighed and looked up to see the sky darkening in beautiful mixes of blue, green and purple

"Do you see that mom, your getting your very own aurora borealis for tonight... I... I hope your happy where you went... I'll miss you..." I said as tears fell down my eyes.

2 years later

I made it! I don't know how I did, but that's definetly UA high on the mountain over there! I smile to myself, I've been traveling for two years in the forest and different villages, but everyone pushed me away... I walk in the city with eyes full of hope, mom, I hope your watching! I'm gonna find Kacchan and-

"Hey kid, you smell strong! What's your secondary gender?"

"U-ultimate alpha?" I said in an almost whisper.

He grinned and grabbed my arm, I was taken by surprise and pulled back, he growled and dug his nails in my wrist.

"Shut up and follow me, I have a guys that does experiments and he wants ultimates for his project, you guys are really fucking rare." He says as I activate my powers.

He didn't expect it and received my punch in his side, he flew into the building he was dragging me to.

"Holy shit you actually found one!" A beta said before looking around.

I trained alot in the last two years, I can easily take them on, I may be 13 years old, but I'm already 5.8 ft, I can take them out. He suddenly pulls out a gun and smiles.

"Test subject 1! Begin!" He yelled as he fired.

The bullet hit my shoulder and infused something before I could pull it out, I growled at them, my head started to get foggy. There was them standing before me, I don't know how or when but I tore them to shred... I think days passed and I attacked policemens that tried to talk to me... And then I was in a mall fighting another ultimate... We know what happened after that...

Back to present

I sigh as my head hurts from trying to remember past the injection...

"Yeah the police state you attacked them and then ran so fast they couldn't catch you..." Kacchan says as I sigh.

"I wish I would have known what happened to Dabi..." I sighed as he looked at me sadly.

"I don't think you wanna know... Let's just say the villains came back for him..." He said as I looked down.

"I guess I didn't save anyone but myself that day... How pathetic..."

"Oi! Your not pathetic Deku!" He yelled before bumping my shoulder with his fist.

"Yeah sure... Anyways the food should be almost ready..."

"Good cus I'm starving!" Kacchan says as I giggled.

It felt nice to talk about what happened... Guess I needed it more than I thought, I finished cooking the ramen and passed it to Kacchan, he growled and stood up. He made a second bowl and pointed at it with a pout.

"Eat."

"But Kacchan it's extra spicy just for you..." I said as he growled even louder.

"I'm gonna have to say it won't I?" He says as I frown.

"Kacchan don't you dare use your omega begging against me!" I said as he smirked.

"Then eat."

"No."

"Alpha... Please eat... For me..." He begged with sad eyes.

It wasn't forced at all, he actually meant to beg. I groaned and complied, an omega begging is almost impossible to resist... I take a bite and regret it immediately, it's delicious, but burns like the depth of hell.

"FUCK THAT'S HOT!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Not as hot as you~" He cooed to me.

"Katsuki I swear to god if you don't shut your mouth I will pound you on this table until your legs malfunction!" I yelled as he flushed red like Kirishima's hair.

"D-D-Deku what the f-fuck!?" He said slamming is head on the counter and hiding it with his arms.

"Your the one who's saying stuff that arouse me... Your fault not mine." I said eating the rest of the ramen.

He quickly finished the ramen and ran to our room, I looked at him curiously as I could hear explosions and curses from here. Kirishima came walking down the hall confused as he entered the kitchen.

"Is everything alright with you two?" He asked worried.

"Oh yeah, I just got tired of his teasing and told him that if he didn't stop teasing me, that I would pound him on the table until his legs malfunctioned... Guess it irritated him..." I said as he started to laugh.

"Irritated him!? Bro he is literally blowing up the room and screaming how he wants you to do it but doesn't wanna let the omega in him win!" He says as he starts to cry from laughter.

"Oh really? Let's go check that out then~" I said walking towards our room.

I stopped at the door ready to listen to what my omega was screaming about. He was yelling and blowing stuff up, but I could not believe my ears when he stopped yelling and talked to his omega.

-TO BE CONTINUED