Learning to love

Monday 1st March

11 am |Dorms showers

Katsuki

"Idiot, do you realize how dangerous that was!?" I yelled as I grabbed the medkit.

Deku was laying against the wall, we we're in the dorms showers, he couldn't move too much, so I planned to help him wash. I walked to him with alcohol to clean his scratches.

"I'd do it again for you..." Deku said as I sighed.

"Your an idiot..." I said chuckling.

"Your idiot..." he said gently cupping my face.

I flushed red, god he was cheezy, but... I liked it, he was really doing all of that for me wasn't he...

"You know that's not how it works right? You need to court me and shit first..." I said as he looked at me surprised.

"Shit your right!" He said facepalming.

"And I thought you we're a nerd..." I said as he sighed.

"Yeah well I'm also a dumbass and sometimes the dumber wins..." He says as I chuckle.

"Your fucking weird... Now stop moving so I can finish disinfecting these wounds..." I said as I finished the last cut.

"Thank you Kacchan..." He said looking at me softly.

I gently rubbed his ears, making him lean at my touch and smile, I kiss his forehead and stand up to ready the bath.

"Undress I'll start the bath..." I said as he nodded.

I walked to the bath and filled it, I readied the soaps and towels when I felt a wet muzzle on my back. I turned to see a bloody green wolf, his tail was wagging happily. I smiled and let him climb in the water, I removed my clothes and entered the large bath with him, I grabbed the soap and gently placed it in his fur. He closed his eyes and lowered his head so that I could reach his back easier. His fur was so soft, my fingers we're gliding through his curls like it was nothing. I rinced him and looked at him, he really looked cool like that.

"I'm so fucking envious of that form of yours..." I said smirking.

He immediately turned to human, my eyes we're given life as I saw his gorgeous body, he leaned towards me, making my heart race.

"I'm envious of your body omega~ You summon some inner desires within my heart that makes me lose it..." He seductively said next to my ear.

I knew my heat was anyday now so him being this close like that made me fear a heat start... I gently pushed him back, he frowned and looked at me worried.

"Is it only me... You don't see me the same?" He said as tears threatened to leak out of his eyes.

"N-no Deku that's not it... I just... My heat is soon... And I'd like to not have it now..." I say as he smiles and nods.

"Right sorry... Let's get out and eat!" He said standing.

I yelped and looked away from his massive dick, he chuckled and walked out to the changing room. I sighed, this man is going to kill me, god he's hot... Like Shitty hair would say it... He's manly as fuck... I step out and dry off before changing, I join Deku in the kitchen, his tail is wagging as he pulls out some ingredients, I hide and spy to see what he's doing.

"Court him huh... Does food count as a gift?" He mumbled as I smiled.

"Shit... I don't know how to court him... What if he... rejects me... I'm nothing without him... No Izuku keep it cool, omega needs a strong alpha... Not the broken one... Okay spicy noodles! Here I come!" He says as he starts to cook.