Internships

1 week after TodoBaku

1 pm | 1A classroom

Katsuki

Aizawa told us to come here after lunch, I don't really expect anything fun to come out of this really. He usually calls a surprise test or some sort of bullshit. Shitty hair and racoon eyes are talking together while Icyhot is staring at me, god what the fuck is he staring at me for, it's pissing me off.

"GOT A PROBLEM HALF AN HALF!?" I suddenly scream, catching everyone's attention.

"How are you feeling today?" He says as I grit my teeth.

"FUCKING FABULOUS ASSHAT!" I yell as he nods and looks at his phone.

Fucking hell he's annoying, I know he meant my fucking heat, jeez can you be any more obvious!? I see Shitty hair now staring at me with worry.

"NOT YOU TOO FOR FUCK SAKES STOP CARING YOU SHIT HEADS!" I screamed while everyone laughs as Aizawa walked in.

"Everyone settle down... Now let's talk why I called you here... We're doing internships again... You guys have been affiliated to agencies that wanted you, now of course 3 of you got taken by the same person, I don't know why he wanted Ejiro and Katsuki but it's pretty obvious for Shoto. Now take your costumes and head there now, It'll last a week." Aizawa said before leaving class.

We took our paper and looked at who wanted us, I looked confused as I saw Enji Todoroki written on my agency request.

"Fucking what!? Endeavor wanted us? Why!?" I say as Icyhot growls.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure he just wants to train us to make us stronger!" Shitty hair says as Icyhot growls louder.

"Or use you to make me beat the shit out of you both for 'making me stronger' reasons..." He says as we both look at him shocked.

"You really don't like the old fart do you?" I say as he shaked his head rapidly.

"Well we can always ditch if he goes overboard, I ain't gonna let him make you 'beat my ass' because that's my job... Now let's go pack up." I say as he smirks and follows me and Shitty hair.

We packed our shit's and all walked to the train station, Icyhot was very nervous and worried. I could smell it and it was making me scared inside, I patted his hair, making him confused before realizing what he was doing.

"I'm so sorry Katsuki..." He said covering his scent glands.

"Eh... Being nervous never k-killed anyways... I-I'm f-fine..." I stuttered, betraying my words.

"You freaking him out Shoto." Shitty hair said as I groaned.

"I'm. Not. WEAK!" I yelled as he looked down.

God theses fucking two are driving me insane with all the protect the omega shit. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! I sigh and stand up as the train stops, we all walk out and make it to his father's agency. He was shaking from anger, he definitely didn't want to be here, I sighed and removed my scent blocking necklace since it was uncomfortable due to the stress, they both flinched and looked at me confused.

"My glands need air wait for me a minute..." I said walking outside.

I sighed and stretched my neck out to let the air graze my neck, it was cool and helped alot. That was until I felt a nose on them, I jump back ready to attack when I saw familiar flames, I looked up to see the man himself.

"You smelled really sweet, your Bakugo right? Your an omega?" He says as I gulped.

This is bad, if this gets out I'm fucked, I placed the necklace back on and walked pass him. Or well I tried but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him.