Nightmares of hell

Friday 4 am | Bakugo's room

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes rapidly and sprung up, I look around panicked, making sure of where I am. I feel tears fall as I clutched my heart, I'm safe... Kacchan is safe... It was nightmare... Again. I feel the bed shift, I take a glance to see Kacchan asleep peacefully, I smile and give him a tender kiss before getting up. I avoid Shochan sleeping on the mattress and walk in the bathroom, I look at the large mirror Kacchan bought. I sighed and look at my tired eyes filled with ugly crocodile tears.

"Weakling..." I whispered before wiping my tears.

I try to brush my hair, but they are just a mess of curls, I give up and splash my face with water, my alpha is kinda upset with our nightmare.

I want cuddles from omega...

"No he's asleep right now... We can't cuddle..." I whispered as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Izu?" Shochan said looking at me worried.

"Yeah... I'm okay, just some dumb nightmare... I'll be... f-fine..." I said grabbing a hold of my head as the nightmare replayed.

I gripped the sink trying to forget, my body trembled as I broke the sink, I opened my eyes surprised as I held the two piece.

"Your definetly not okay Izu..." He said fusing the sink together with his fire.

I grabbed my head and sat down, everything in my head was clear and it was killing me, I wanted it to stop before I lost it.

"Stop... Stop. Stop. STOP! STOP IT PLEASE!" I yelled as Shochan hugged me.

"Izu shhh your okay, your safe okay?" He said as I held him like my life depended on it.

He slowly rubbed my back as I cried, Kacchan came running in the bathroom, he looked a bit panicked but his face was filled with empathy.

"Deku what's wrong?" He said joining the hug.

I pushed them away as I started to growl, they looked confused before they saw my pupils switch between slitted and round. I was on the verge of losing control and I definetly didn't want to hurt them. They both tackled me into a hug again, I wanted them safe and away from me but they only held me closer.

"Talk to us Izuku... We can't help if you wont talk." Shochan said as I snap.

"What is talking gonna do uh!? Can you bring her back!? CAN YOU REMOVE THE SMELL OF HER BURNING CORPSE AS SHE SCREAMS MY NAME!? THE IMAGES OF HER FLESH MELTING OFF HER BONES! CAN YOU ERASE THAT!?" I screamed as he turned my head towards him and cried.

"No... But I can be there for you can't I? We both can." He said leaning toward my mouth but settled for my forehead.

I slowly calmed down after Kacchan scented me, we all stood up and headed to bed again, I couldn't sleep again, I was too scared to hear her scream again in agony.

7 am | Dorm's kitchen

I sit at a bench, Kacchan taking his regular bowl of lucky charms, I lay my head in my hand, struggling to stay awake as my head falls aside a couple of times.

"Deku... Did you sleep after we went to bed?" He asked as I looked at him tired.

"Huh? Oh um... Well I don't know... I just stared at you sleeping and then poof... The alarm rang... Maybe I did." I said as everyone in our class looked at me worried.

"Is everything okay Midobro... I heard your screams this morning..." He said as the glass of orange juice I was holding crushed in my hand.

He flinched as Kacchan rubbed my back, I sighed and let the glass go, blood running down my hands. It healed almost immediately, I stood up and placed my coat and shoes on as they looked at me worried.