Feral isn't easy to stop

3 pm | Katsuki's room

Midoriya

Kacchan groans and opens his door, he walks in and I follow. I look around, this room smelled way too much, not in a bad way, it's like when you walk in a room where clothes we're drying and it smells like clean clothes too much. Or when you go to a coffee shop and you get invaded with the smell of coffee... Except it smells like Kacchan too much, and it's making my head spin...

"This is my room, I have a mattress here for you, Aizawa installed it... Make yourself at home... Bathroom over there and the wardrobe is there, we'll have to share it and-" He said before I stopped him.

"I can't..."

"Huh!? Why not?" He says slightly irritated.

"It'll smell like you too much..." I said as he sighed.

"Can you not tolerate my smell? Do I just stink or some shit!?" He said before I pulled him close to me by wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Not... Because it stinks... It's enticing, your smell is divine~" I say as I smell his scent glands.

Instead of fighting back or pulling away, he leans his head sideways, like he was inviting me to smell him. I looked at him confused before leaning again to inhale more of the smell of apples and caramel. I pulled him even closer while groaning, his smell sending unfamiliar sensations all over my body.

"Smell so good..." I wispered as he got shivers down his spine.

We stayed like this for a while, I was trying my best to inhale the faint smell that came from the necklace.

"Let. Go." He said firmly.

"Oh right sorry..." I said realizing he was locked by my arm and let him go.

He dusted himself before looking me with a relaxed expression, he didn't seem bothered at all by what just happened...

"So I'm assuming your sense go crazy if the smell is too strong?" He said as I nodded.

"Will it ever get better?" He asked as I nodded again.

"I'm not used to your smell, since I barely smell it with that collar on..." I said as he took his chin in his fingers.

He rubbed his chin while being deep in his thoughts, her squinted his eyes onece or twice before sighing.

"So if you smelled me more would it fix the issue?" He asked.

"Yeah it would after a whi- OH GOD PUT IT BACK!" I yelled as he removed the necklace.

His scent hit me like a car, I fell to the ground, his scent was so addictive. I think he regretted doing that and got up to me to check if I was okay... Bad move.

"Oh sorry Deku! I just wanted to help you I swea-" He said before I pinned him to the floor.

My nose immediately went to his neck, I inhaled deeply, groaning at the delightful smell it gave me. My brain was running in pure mist of lust and happiness. I gently licked his neck as he bit his lip and muffled a moan, my teeth however accidentally grazed his skin. His calm composure tensed up and the sweet smell turned sour, like rotten apples and acid. I jumped back realizing it was distress pheromones, when I looked at Kacchan, he had tears in his eyes. I pulled him on my lap and hugged him, I didn't mean to scare him like that, I forgot how omega's are very sensitive and emotional... Even Kacchan...

"Sorry, I wasn't going to mark you, don't worry, my teeth grazed you by accident. Please don't cry..." I said as he hugged me back.

"I'm o-okay... Are you? Should I put the collar back on?" He asked as I shaked my head.