Maybe I was too rough...

Monday 7 am | Katsuki's room

Shoto's POV

I open my eyes slowly, I heard the alarm but, I look over to see it crushed by Izuku's hand... He seems in a bad mood, he turns back to the bed growling, waking Katsuki. He placed his face in his pillow as he pulled Katsuki closer who looked at him worriedly, we could hear small whimpers from him every time he moves or twitched.

"You okay Deku?" Katsuki asked as Izuku shivered.

"I'm in so much pain that my legs won't even move and my night was pure agony, I'm so fucking tired..." He said as I felt hit with guilt.

"I'm so sor-"

"It's my fault... I provoked you on my first time... Guess I am as weak as an ome-"

"Finish that sentence and more than just your ass will hurt Deku." Katsuki said in a growling tone.

Izuku gulped and nodded before trying to get up, he screamed and fell on the ground yelling even louder, okay... It's way worst than we expected... I stand up quickly along with Katsuki to help him back up as tears fell down his face.

"Holy fuck this hurts." He said throught his sobs.

"I mean... I did pound you crazy on your first time-"

Smack

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled after Katsuki had slapped the back of my head.

"WHY WOULD YOU POUND HIM!? YOU COULD HAVE RUINED HIS ASS ON HIS FIRST TIME!!" Katsuki yelled growling at me and baring his teeths.

"HE ASKED ME TO!" I yelled as he blushed and looked at Izuku now asleep again.

"Dang... What did he say?" Katsuki said before I smirked.

"He yelled 'I'm not an omega so pound me like an alpha should' before he slammed me in him while I was trying to going inside for the first time slowly..." I said blushing.

His eyes widened with surprise before he started to laugh, I joined his laughter before we got up to get ready. We changed and decided that Izuku still needed to come with Katsuki to school, he wasn't too happy about it.

"I get it... It's my fault, witch means it's also up to me if I wanna suffer for my consequences or not! AND I CHOOSE NOT!" He yelled before hiding under the covers.

I rolled my eyes as Katsuki sighed, we knew he was in alot of pain and couldn't walk at all so it would be hard to bring him to school either way. I was still in rut so we chose I'd stay with him for the day while Katsuki would go to school.

"Alright, take good care of Deku okay Sho, your partially responsible for this!" He said before kissing me.

I grabbed his collar smirking before letting go with wide eyes.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I said surprised.

My rut as calmed down due to me mating Izuku, but I'm still very clingy so I had to be careful.

"It's fine... See ya two losers later!" He said closing the door.

I sighed and walked back to Izuku, he looked in so much pain, his face was sweating, his browns we're frowned and his teeths we're bitting his lower lip while asleep.

"God damnit Izuku, you really are an alpha... Your reckless as hell..." I said as I gently moved his hair out of his sweaty face.

"Shochan~" He mewled out.

"Godamnit can you not be cute for one second!" I whispered-yelled.

I climbed in the bed with him, his tail immediately started wagging as he latched onto me. He sniffed me and hummed as he scented my shirt.