Wrong move

Sunday 5h30 pm| Lunch area

Bakugo's POV

I glance at Deku in the distance, he's sitting with Dunce face, I don't like it one bit. Suddenly, he hugs Dunce face, making me boil with anger, I can smell Shitty hairs pheromones, he's not happy about it either. They both stand up talking as they walk into their tent, I groan and look at my tent partner, he looks more sad then angry now, he looks at me with pain in his eyes for a while before walking to the tent. I follow him later on and sit on my bef, I look at the ceiling, feeling my eyes tear up. Deku is my alpha... He's courting me right, so he wouldn't... He wouldn't go for Denki right? I mean he doesn't actually belong to me so I cant stop him... The tears I was holding now fell freely down my face, I tried my best to wipe them as I asked Shitty hair a question.

"Hey... Kirishima? Do you think Deku would leave me for Denki?" I asked trembling.

He flinched, biting his lips before giving me a small smile.

"Huh!? N-no of course not, I'm sure this isn't what we think it is... I has to be a mistake..." He said wiping a tear.

I sighed and covered myself in my blanket, I don't want to lose him, I don't want Deku to choose Denki over me... I mean he may be marked but Deku isn't marked by me, he can look at any other omega he'd like... Denki can get his mark overwritten by an ultimate if he desires it too so it could happen. I started to cry even more, it wasn't stoping any time soon either, like I was going to empty my whole reservoir of tears then and there. I didn't realize it was late when I finally fell asleep from crying too much.

Monday 5 am | Outside tents

I glance at Deku, he looks half dead, did he stay up all night? Oh god why was he up all night!? I hope it isn't because he did things with Dunce face... He seems to be struggling to even stand, I look at Dunce face who seems to be worried, that means he's not involved, that's good. I sighed and walk to him as Aizawa explains the training progress and shit.

"Deku? Are you okay?" I asked as he sighed.

He passed a hand down his face, groaning and exhaling loudly.

"Looks like I can't sleep without you around anymore... I haven't slept since we came here..." He said as I sighed.

"Deku your gonna get yourself sick at this point..." I said as he nodded.

"Yeah well I can't stop either... I'll be fine Kacchan... Don't worry about me..." He said ruffling my hair.

It calmed me a little, he smiled and leaned down, pulling the pin from my chain. I smiled as his smell came out of it, relaxing me instantly.

"Don't be scared to use it if I'm not there Kacchan..." He said gently pulling me close to him.

I could see his features more in details now, how his skin was paler, how his eyes we're slightly red and baggy, how his hair seemed to be more curled than usual. This was the result of him pushing his sleep deprived body, he softly pulled me into a hug, gently kissing my glands.

"I know your heat is close... I'd give it by 10 pm tonight from the smell of it." He gently whispered in my ear.

I gulped knowing what this meant, Deku and I we're suposed to mate and mark eachother on my heat... I was nervous, I was also excited but the nervousness took over that feeling...He sighs and let's me go, gently caressing my face, he glanced at Shitty hairs and sighed even louder before looking down.

"No matter what happens, I'll be happy for you... I love you." He said kissing my forehead before walking to train with Dunce face.

I stood there shocked, does he think I have something for Shitty hairs!? If that's the case he's got it all wrong, he's just a friend and I don't have any romantic feelings for him... I walk to my usual spot and watch as Deku wobbles around, trips and falls to avoid the lightning. After the 5th fall, he stayed on the ground desperately trying to get back up, he was exhausted I could tell. I stopped training and walked to him, Dunce face was looking at him with pity from his spot. I stopped next to Deku who was growling and shaking from forcing himself up. I pulled him up sighing, he was way too tired to keep going. I helped him sit up before siting down next to him, he was groaning and looked like he was barely conscious.

"Deku stop... Your not helping yourself by doing this..." I said caressing his cheek.

"Mmh... Kacchan..." He said leaning into my hand.

I blushed and clicked my tongue before helping him stand up, I wanted him to go sleep but he refused.

"I need to... help Denki..." He said stumbling in his own legs.

"Deku you can barely even stay awake let alone walk, you wont be helping him." I said as he sighed.

He pulled me closer and slammed his lips against mine, I don't know what was his intentions with this but I let him be. I kissed back parting my mouth to let him in but Aizawa interrupted us.

"Hey! We're not here to french eachother, get back to training you two!" He yelled from across the field.

"Ugh... Deku you can't-" I said but he had somehow found his energy again.

He smiled and kissed me quickly before getting ready to avoid Dunce face. I sighed and walked back to my barrel to continue my training, I ended up losing track of time. It was suddenly dark when I looked around, Deku was on his knees, struggling to get back up. I walked to him to see he was very exhausted, as soon as he saw me, he collapsed. I helped him up with Dunce face and walked to the tent, I looked at Aizawa, he nodded in agreement and I took him in his tent. I layed him in his bed as Dunce face left us, I was about to turn and leave but Deku caught my arm.

"I can't sleep... Without you... Omega please stay..." He whispered to me.

I smiled and walked to the bed and layed in it, Deku immediately spooned me. His head layed on my shoulder as he sniffed me, he seemed to be happy since his tail was wagging. He quickly fell asleep, letting his grip loosen, I turned around to look at his face. He looked so peaceful now, it was really cute... Dunce face came in with a bowl of soup for me and Deku, he smiled and left. I woke Deku up, I was gonna need to help him eat since he looked just about to pass out again.

"Here Deku, it's soup from Dunce face, you need to eat." I said taking a spoonful and giving it to him.

He took the bite, smiling as he chewed the food in his mouth. He swallowed and looked at me take a bite with a derpy smirk.

"Thank you for helping me eat Kacchan..." He said as I swallowed and kissed him.

"Of course Deku, I can't just let you be helpless now can I?" I said as he giggled.

Aizawa entered the tent and smiled as I gave a spoon to Deku, he cleared his throat, catching our attention.

"We're doing a test of courage tonight, but you two are excused, you take care that Midoriya sleeps okay?" He said softly.

I was a bit surprised by his tone of voice but thanked him as he left. I continued to feed Deku until our bowl was empty, he smiled and gently cupped my cheek, kissing me with so much love I felt like I could drown in it.

"I... I really love you Kacchan... Thank you for taking care of me like this..." He said laying his forehead against mine.

"Duh... Idiot your my alpha, of course I'll take care of your dumb ass." I said smiling.

He smiled and pulled me closer kissing my face over and over, I chuckled a little and kissed his lips softly before gently petting his cheek.

"Go to sleep Deku... I'll be there when you wake up." I said as he yawned.

He layed down, closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber. I smiled and looked softly at him, he looked so peaceful like this. I don't realize it just now, but I am so lucky to have him. I should have stayed awake, I should have enjoyed this a little while longer... I would soon learn why.

-TO BE CONTINUED