Your being weird Shochan

Sunday 12 pm | Dorm's Kitchen

Izuku's POV

Me, Kacchan and Shochan are eating some food together, but something has been bottering me all morning... Shochan's smell.

Earlier this morning

I open my eyes, I'm a bit exhausted for some reason, I let Kacchan go and stretch, just to notice Shochan staring, I smile at him as he smiles back.

"Good morning you two~" Shochan said as Kacchan groaned stretchingbefore sitting up.

"Good morning." Kacchan said grumpily walking to the bathroom.

"Good morning!" I happily said.

Shochan looked at me and smiled back, he traced my jaw with his fingers before pushing me down on the bed, he kissed my neck, going up my jaws then intensly kissed my lips. I kissed back while pulling his head down gently with my hand as I opened my mouth. He explored my mouth, moaning as our tongues wrapped around one another. His smell was stronger than usual, witch was nice considering it smelled like strawberry and camp fire in here now. He kept on kissing me as his hands slipped under my shirt, I moaned a little, getting aroused by his moves. He suddenly pulled back and stopped, apologizing, witch confused me.

"I-I don't mind Shochan! Your not hurting me and it felt nice so don't apologize!" I said as he shaked his head.

"I'm not thinking straight... Sorry about this..." He said walking to the bathroom as Kacchan came back all dressed and ready for the day.

"What's up with Icyhot?" He asked as I shrugged.

I was confused myself, why was he acting like this? I didn't get to figure it out because once he came out of the bathroom, he rushed out the door. We waited for him all morning but he only came back recently for diner.

Back to present

And that's how we are here, I'm eating next to Kacchan as he's sitting across the table, he looks like he sweated alot from the training or whatever he was doing all morning.

"Shochan? Wanna cuddle and watch a movie with me and Kacchan after this?" I asked happily.

He looked angry for a momment before sighing and shaking his head.

"No I have things to do." He monotonely said.

Why was he so cold to me? Did I do something wrong? I felt my ears fall back as my tail that was wagging dropped. Kacchan noticed, he stood up and started growling.

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM TODAY!?" Kacchan yelled as Shochan flinched.

"I don't know what you mean..."

"YOU JUST HURT DEKU'S FEELING!" He yelled as he looked at me surprised.

I looked down at the table, I didn't like it when they fought, or when Kacchan got angry. He sighed and stood up walking around the table and stopping infront of me.

"Izu... I'm sorry for making you sad.. I just... I can't be around you two for the next few days... I'll be going back to my dorm now..." He said before walking off.

Again, his scent was even stronger than this morning, why is that? And can't  be around us for a couple of days!? What the hell is going on with Shochan? I turn to Kacchan who's frowning and looking confused. I decide to ask him about Shochan's smell since he probably knows more about alpha's than I do.

"Shocchan keeps on smelling stronger today... You think he's okay?" I asked as Kacchan facepalmed.

"Of course!" He yelled as I tilted my head.

"Of course what?" I asked as he sighed.

"He's in pre rut..." He said as my eyes grew wide.

Don't worry about me okay? Just take your time, I'm a patient person.

Did he know that his rut was soon? Was that why he told me that? I felt a bit bad for him, he was doing this because we weren't too at ease with mating and all, plus he just recently joined our relationship. I sighed and looked at the corridor, Kacchan is freshly mated so he can't do anything for a couple of days but... Maybe I could try that thing Shochan spoke of before... What was it... Oh yes!

Being bottom.

Shoto's POV

I walk to my room, damnit I almost slipped up again, I'm not even in rut yet and I'm already this bad... I sigh and lay on my bed, I don't want them to force themselves on me, it just wouldn't be fair you know. I basically invaded their relationship and all so I have no right to ask for help about this.

Isn't a rut painfull when you have mates?

Yeah it is... But I can't bring myself to ask for their help, they've given me so much... Their love is all I ever wanted, I'm not gonna let them push themselves for me. Katsuki just got mated so it would hurt him if I fucked him... And I can't bring myself to ask Izuku for help... I just can't, I don't deserve their sympathy either. I roll on my side, I love them too much, Izuku and Katsuki are the most precious things I have in my life. I won't ruin everything because of my stupid rut, I won't let it happen. I close my eyes, hoping to fall asleep, my body is starting heat up even more.

---

It's starting, I can feel my surroundings 10 times more, my senses are on fire, my dick is painfully aroused. I curl on myself, braising for an intense pain until satisfaction. You see, we don't get waves much, we do get relaxation time-outs, but it's mostly pain, relief, then pain again... I scream at the sharp and sudden pain, this isn't like any other ruts I've had, Izuku was right... It hurts like a bitch! I turn around, desperately trying to endure the searing pain in my abdomen. I yell louder as the pain grows more and more, it suddenly stops when my door bust open. I open my eyes to see a worried Izuku, of course he figured it out. He could probably smell my pre rut, his scent however seem to have calmed my pain, I sigh as I uncurl myself and weakly sit up.

"You shouldn't be here Izu... I.. I don't want to do something you don't want." I said as he closed and locked the door.

I looked at him confused as he smiled and walked to me, he slowly sat next to me and released calm pheromones.

"I spoke with Kacchan, I'm here to help you Shochan, Kacchan has left to do training with Kirishima and Denki anyways. Look, I don't know much, but I will try to help you in anyway I can." He said smiling.

This idiot, doesn't he know what he needs to do!? Doesn't he realize he shouldn't even do this!? I sighed and shaked my head before he growled.

"Shochan let me help you!" He said determined.

"You do know what I need right!? I can't let you do this!" I screamed as he groaned and looked at me.

"I know you need satisfaction by sexual interactions or... Sex." He said as he blushed.

"Yeah exactly, do you realise what that implies!?" I said as he smiled and cupped my cheek.

"No matter how you put it, to me it just means mating me... So I don't mind if it's today, tomorrow or in years. Shochan I love you too you know." He said before I pulled him in a kiss.

I pinned his arms to the bed as I stood on top of him, he looked so gorgeous in this position. So this is it huh?

This is the day I make you mine Izuku Midoriya.

-TO BE CONTINUED