He strikes again

Thursday 2 pm | On patrol

Izuku's POV

Me, Kacchan and Shochan we're resquested to go on patrol today. They said they had gotten a new internship and wanted me to join so I did, it was a pretty calm day actually, the snow from wednesday morning was still there and it made everything so pretty... I look at my omega, his winter costume is out of this world.

I'm telling you, the way it caresses his thicc gorgeous arms and

I'm telling you, the way it caresses his thicc gorgeous arms and... Oh god I need to stop thinking like this or else I might get aroused... Ah... Never mind that's too late... I let out a low groan/growl, making the two wolf next to me frown. Kacchan looks me up and down and then flushes red with me, he looks away and chuckles before tapping Shochan on the shoulder. He whispers something to him, Shochan wipes his head around to look at me, making the same reaction as Kacchan before.

"Hey Izu? Whatcha thinking about?" He says as I sigh.

I know Kacchan just told him about my very obvious boner, I groan an bolt into an alley way. I climb the walls up and make it to the roof... God these two are devils together. I look at the sky as I lay on the snow to cool me down as images of Kacchan's last heat involuntary cross my mind.

"Fuck! This is so stupid! I'm working right now stupid alpha stop torturing me!" I said as I heard chuckling.

"Never thought I'd see you here." A low voice said.

I stood up quickly to be faced with a way too despicable face that I'd rather not see right now.

"The fuck you want.... Endeavor." I said in my alpha voice.

"Wow... You ultimates have very dominant voices huh? I just wanna chat. I know why you refused Fuyumi now and gave up on that so don't worry... I know your gay." He says smiling.

This can't be good... This guy always fucking meddles with Shochan's life whether it's for his god or not.

"What if I am? The fuck will you do about it? Make me straight!?" I spitted at him.

"Oh no, actually it benefits me... Did you  meet my prodigy yet? He's truelly my masterpiece." He says as I cringe.

"From what your describing I'd say no... Because your son isn't a fucking object!" I said getting angry.

My pheromones we're wild now, I couldn't contain them with all that anger boiling in me.

"YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT HIM LIKE YOUR FUCKING EXPERIMENT!? HE'S YOUR OWN SON YOU FUCK!" I yelled as he sighed.

"You must know Katsuki Bakugo with that attitude of yours... That slut growled at me and tried to choke me... I really was disappointed in him for being such a failed omega..." He said before I launched at him.

I bit his shoulder as we fell over the the edge, the building was only 4 stories up, still hurted when he flipped us and kicked me into the ground. Kacchan and Sho we're standing there waiting for me, they saw everything up close. Blood gashed out my mouth as he jumped off laughing.